BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 57 Results
  1. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hey family how y’all doing, so if you seen my posts, I am in the midst of rebuilding a 2007 BMW Alpina B7. I am now at the rebuilding part of the supercharger. Unfortunately this is a difficult job to cover and I have been looking around for the right places/people to do so and have come across...
  2. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hey family how’s everyone doing, so I have a 2007 Alpina B7 with 94k miles on the clock, had it a couple months and everything was ok until recently started to smoke, found out that I need the head valve gasket replaced, as well as finding out the cylinder head is most likely cracked so probably...
  3. BMW News
    BMW looks to be eyeing an even more performant 7 Series. Bimmerfest has uncovered a trademark application for the M7 nameplate filed by the Bavarian automaker. That said, it***8217;s not like BMW doesn***8217;t already offer a potent 7 Series. The M760i already packs a 600 hp V12 under its...
  4. Interior
    Absolute perfect set of original Alpina B7 floor mats, removed from my car at 34k miles. Absolutely, no rips or stains or wear. These are thicker and much more plush that the standard BMW floor mats. Price: 200 shipped
  5. 7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)
    Hi Guys, My first post here. Glad to join this community. I have a quick question. I drive a 2011 Alpina B7 and just got the Brake light on. Took the car to the dealership and they told me that I need to replace the brake pads and rotors. They want to charge me over $1200 for this job. But I...
  6. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-001

Photo Credit: bmw Power, Dynamics and Luxury combined for class-leading performance and a superior driving experience – a look at the all-new 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive.
  7. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-002

Photo Credit: bmw Power, Dynamics and Luxury combined for class-leading performance and a superior driving experience – a look at the all-new 2017 BMW ALPINA B7 xDrive.
  8. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-003

9. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-004

10. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-005

11. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-006

12. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-007

13. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-008

14. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-009

15. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-010

16. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-011

17. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-012

18. the-new-alpina-b7-xdrive-take-two-013

1-19 of 57 Results