BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 287 Results
  1. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I'm considering leasing a BMW through my LLC and could really use some insights. From what I understand, BMW Financial Services often requires a guarantor for the lease. I'm open to being that guarantor, but I'm concerned about it showing that new tradeline on my personal credit report. With...
  2. G20 (2019 - Current)
    Hi everyone, I want your guys opinion on this 36 month lease quote I got from my local BMW dealership. A 2024 330i Xdrive $46,500 Jet Black $0 Sensatec Red$0 Premium Package $2250 Drivers Assistance Package $700 Parking Assistance Package $700 Power Tailgate $250 Harmon Kardon Speakers $875 MSRP...
  3. 3 Series & 4 Series
    Is anyone looking to have their M340i lease taken over?
  4. 3 Series Hybrid
    I'm looking to lease the 2023 330e but have been running into a challenge with my local dealers on negotiating the MSRP down even a penny. Is this to be expected since it's a brand new model year or just the state of the market in general? Was curious to hear about other experiences.
  5. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    My lease, which I started before the pandemic, ends in a few months, but I will be ~11k mi under due to covid lockdowns. Most of my lease term has been under lockdowns unfortunately. I'd expect many lessees to be in a similar situation. Has BMWFS offered any contingency terms, like more...
  6. General BMW Questions
    As an attorney advised I have taken down this thread.
  7. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I’m in PA and interested in leasing a 330i xDrive in the upcoming months. Despite all the craziness of the last year, there seems to be a solid stock with 100 miles of Philadelphia. Currently I see a lot of brokers advertising 10% off pre-incentive, maybe even one or two claiming 11%. I’m...
  8. General BMW Questions
    I recently picked up my first BMW, very proud to say I finally got a 330i M Sport. I’ve been browsing around here for a few weeks and have found so much information but there’s few things on the edge that I think this community could help me with. I’m definitely going to do the basic coding...
  9. General BMW Questions
    Hello, So I just leased a brand new 330e for my wife less than 3 months ago and she hates it for a number of reasons. I would like to figure out a way to return it and upgrade it to an X7 instead. Not sure I am going to be able to get out of this lease...Any guidance would be great. Thank you
  10. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Hi guys! Due to work I need to move to Canada for 1 year, there are still 34 months left on my lease. When i signed the lease the dealer told me there’s no problem taking the car to Canada for a year, but once I got the car and talked to BMW FS, they said no. Now I really don’t know what to...
  11. General BMW Questions
    Hi guys! Due to work I need to move to Canada for 1 year, there are still 34 months left on my lease. When i signed the lease the dealer told me there’s no problem taking the car to Canada for a year, but once I got the car and talked to BMW FS, they said no. Now I really don’t know what to...
  12. BMW Dealer Ratings and Feedback Forum
    This is an appreciation post. I got a bit carried away but I couldn't help myself. TLDR: @Jon Shafer at BMW of Santa Maria is an amazing Client Advisor and went above and beyond to help get me into a new X5. If you’re on the West Coast and looking for a new BMW, contact Jon first. I would like...
  13. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Just realized I posted this in the Ask-A-Dealer section instead of the Dealer Reviews section. New post is over in the Dealer Review section here.
  14. General BMW Questions
    A friend of my wife's took a two year lease on a SUV. I am not sure of the model. Anyway it was at the dealer shop and (of course) they did the courtesy inspection. The SUV has 6100 miles on it. Guess what ? It needed two new tires to the tune of $600 and windsheild wipers at $120. Also...
  15. Cars - Non-Private Party
    2021 BMW X5M Competition MSRP: $120,395 Selling Price: $110,433.63 (8% discount pre-incentive) $1000.00 BMW Loyalty Cash (Incentive) NJ TAX included $1479/month Drive off due at signing: $2600 10k Miles/Year Lease Price may be subject to change if the state the car is registered in changes and...
  16. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Hello everyone, I am currently leasing a 2018 430i fully loaded @ $587/month. My lease ends in July 2021 so I have nine months remaining yes that is NINE months. I have currently maxed out my miles on the car at 30k. I'm currently 1k over the limit at 0.25 cents a mile. I went into the BMW...
  17. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I am looking in to buy 2021 BMW x5 m in NJ looking to lease. Wanted to know what i can expect to pay with tier one credit 0 down. Also are more interior colors coming later in the year.
  18. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    i picked up a new lease on a 2018 BMW in June 2019 with a dealer stock car. The mileage was around 7000 miles already on the car. 1) It's 2020 July and I took my car into the dealership for oil change. I was informed the tires are bare and needs to be replaced. They are runflat tires. The...
  19. X3 M
    Question: I'm looking to lease a 2020 X3 M on a lease but, since I reside in a winter climate (NYC region), will BMW accept aftermarket all season tires, instead of the performance stock tires they come with by default? I realize my option with all season tires with this particular vehicle are...
  20. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    My lease has about a year and maybe 10,000 miles to go. I've gone over in the past so I'm not concerned about paying a mileage penalty. My question is about driving a leased car after the original factory warranty runs out. Should I try to move the car before that date or just take my chances...
1-20 of 287 Results