BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    I have a 2009 BMW 335i. Being in California, it isn't easy to get mods that are CARB approved. I was thinking about getting a COBB tune, FMIC, VRSF inlets or BMS dci, a charge pipe, and eventually a new exhaust. What are the best CARB approved mods I can get for my car? I would love various...
  2. Performance
    i have brand new, unused cobb v3 n54. 700$ shipped worldwide USPS with track . Paypal
  3. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    I have a bmw 135i and i recently decided to either put a COBB stage 2+ or JB4 pack on it I just wanted some advice as to if my Automatic transmission can cope with added load. My car has 29K on it it was very well maintained at the BMW dealership until i bought it from a 60 year old who put 25k...
  4. Performance
    I have a cobb accessport v2 for sale that I bought last year. Unmarried from my 335 and ready unlock the true power of your N54. $600 or best offer. In north Houston Texas area. this was the best accessory that I ever bought.... never thought plug and tune could make such a difference.
  5. Performance
    Less than one year old Cobb Access Port, purchased from ModBargains in April for $800 (have receipt). I used unit twice once to upload mapping and once to uninstall when I sold car. F30 has different engine. I have all original cables and boxes. Will ship in USA and will sell for less this week...
  6. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Less than one year old Cobb Access Port, purchased from ModBargains in April for $800 (have receipt). I used unit twice once to upload mapping and once to uninstall when I sold car. F30 has different engine. I have all original cables and boxes. Will ship in USA and will sell for less this week...
1-6 of 6 Results