BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hello guys, I am experiencing something annoying with my '07 E91. My battery died and when I tried to jump start it, a lot of warning lights came up in the instrument cluster (transmission, ABS etc.). I assumed it is caused by the weak battery, so I ignored those, tried to start the car, the...
  2. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello, I need to flash my DDE 2.2 on my '97 e39 tds. reason beeing I swapped from an automatic to a manual. I have coded the VO and coded the whole car, however the only thing left is to flash the DDE to a manual. But I don't have the correct files because tds are old and probably only exist in...
  3. BMW Coding and Programming
    So I am new to flashing modules and have done basic coding, but I am just completely lost right now and help would be much appreciated as its hold back from doing a motor in my daily and its cost me everyday I don't drive it. Well my uncle let a had a mechanic do a valve cover gasket change on...
  4. BMW Coding and Programming
    I just bought a nice E60, but it has the S843 option that reduces engine power. But I want full power! :D To remove S843, I first remove VO code with NCS Expert. Then DDE must be recoded with WinKFP using a ZUSB that is not power reduced. Can anyone help me find the correct ZUSB? Or give me...
  5. BMW Coding and Programming
    I have a 2011 335D that came with no keys...a new dealer key didn't work, so I purchased a BMW Multi Tool 7.7 and made one. The car recognizes the key, accessories all work fine, it cranks but no start. I have a fault code: Error 0x2E3c 2E3C EWS-Manipulationsschutz Fehlerhaufigkeit: 5...
  6. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    UPDATE: Got a new key made via BMW Multi Tool, engine turns over but no start due to Tampering Protection Fault...please skip to Page 2 (post#48) -------------------------------------------------------- I'm brand new here and just got my first BMW... It's a 335D and we purchased the car...
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi everyone, I'm seeking some insights on a technical issue. First, some background: I bought a E60 520d recently as well as an ICOM NEXT (genuine) that I share with my dad for diagnostics and retrofits. Using WinKfp 5.3.1 and ediabas 7.3.0, I managed to upgrade all the modules that Ista-P...
  8. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    I've only owned my 2011 335d for 6 months. It started throwing cut engine power(limp mode) on dash. I brought it to a recommended BMW mechanic. They had it for 4 days trying to diagnose the problem. Today they said the mass airflow was sending signal to DDE, but DDE was not reading mass air...
  9. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey guys, I finished my conversion from auto to manual like 3 days ago. I still drive without reverse light.. I want to do it the right way, means that the signal goes through the LCM and DDE because the PDC should turn on when i switch to reverse.. sure i can wire ignition 12v to the reverse...
  10. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    Last month i purchased a 2009 335d with 45k miles. within the 30 day warranty period the car had a CEL come on and was sent by the repair center at the national chain where i bought the car to the BMW dealer for diagnosis. Long story short the carbon buildup has been descaled and the car will be...
  11. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    I'm reposting this portion of a thread I started elsewhere. Here is a transcribed print out from the dealer I recently obtained. Let me know if other 33d owners have similar experiences. Thanks. Highlights - 2 DDE failures - SCR and EGR issues 5/17/2012 (41,032 km) E70 E90 M57...
1-11 of 11 Results