BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 138 Results
  1. G80/G81/G82/G83 M3 & M4 (2020-Present)
    Showcase your cars below! Here's mine:
  2. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Upgraded my M4 F82... Check out the shoot below. Share your pictures as well.
  3. G80/G81/G82/G83 M3 & M4 (2020-Present)
    My Modded G82 M4:
  4. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    I have all of the above components. Two of them brand new. The amp and the Bluetooth. I have had them for some time but never used them due to my bimmer getting hit. Let me know if you'd like to purchase any of them
  5. General BMW Questions
    WHENEVER I I AM TRYING TO USE BU I CAN CONNECT AND GET STARTED BUT WHEN I READ THE CODING DATA ON E-SYS IT PROPMTS TO GO TO BU BUT THEN COMES BACK WITH MAPPING IS UNAVAILABLE FOR THIS CAFD FILE.. IT SAYS IT FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE... WHAT AM I DOING OR HOW CAN I FIX THIS MAPPING ISSUE? AND HELP IS...
  6. General BMW Questions
    I saw this bmw on autotrader. Should i buy this or no? http://www.autotrader.ca/go/5-56183042
  7. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    so I have this e36 328is...the key was spinning for like a year..I took a spring out the column housing at one point when it got stuck as a cheap bypass. Now I need to address it because the key stopped turning over. I took out the tumbler but it’s salvaged now. I was wondering do I need to...
  8. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    So I've been working on putting in a new engine on my 325i, when we were finally putting it in we noticed that the engine brackets right next to the engine mounts don't line up correctly at all. The n52 engine I got was taken off of a 5 series and those brackets don't align either. Does anyone...
  9. E30 (1982 - 1993)
    I need some help explaining the wiring or something along that line around the battery unit, and the battery itself. I have a battery charger, battery life checker. I can start the car with the charger/checker. It says the battery is completely fine and shouldn't be tampered with and all that...
  10. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hello, new member here! I am having problems with my 335 and was wondering if anyone has had the same experiences or has a general idea of what is going on. Last night after coming home from work, I wanted to leave the house again so I turn on my car and was unable to shift into gear...
  11. The MINI Board
    Hello Team, please remove this thread. Thanks, Tomo.
  12. General Automotive Forum
    Hey Bimmer fam, Test drove a model 3 today, and needless to say I was hella impressed. After hours of research, and endless youtube tutorials, I think this could be the real push for EV performance cars. I have been a bimmer boy for a long while now, but I think the Tesla movement is...
  13. BMW Motorcycles (aka Beemers) and the Competition
    Hey everyone, I build/ restore airheads and k models and have tons of nice extra parts from time to time. My current build is hardly using any original parts and the customer brought me a pristine 1984 r100 rs. As much as it pained me to strip that sucka down, the fabrication on the new parts...
  14. California
    Please join us for a little coffee and a lot of amazing automobiles. Starting on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018. 2725 Hyperion Ave, Los Angeles California 90027 6am - 9am
  15. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    Well, i have a 98 BMW 740i and it has been a great car. We have had minor problems with the car. The car threw a code to replace a censor and went into lymph mode. We took the car into a mechanic shop. They replaced the censor and when we got the car back it has been giving us problems...
  16. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hello Everyone, This is my first post - I am planning on buying a 2012 BMW 535xi used from a reputed user. I test drove the car but my experience is fairly limited so I just checked the absolute basic (read: it drives). The car is well-maintained and he was nice enough to share all service...
  17. E46 M3 (2001-2006)
    $20k OBO --- Immaculate 2003.5 BMW E46 M3 Exterior/Interior: SILBERGRAU METALLIC // TEILLEDER W.N./GRAU (Silver/Gray) Transmission: Manual Drivetrain: RWD Miles: 98,000 Engine: 3.2L DOHC 24-valve I6 engine --- ADJUSTABLE SEATS W/LUMBAR SUPPORT MSRP:$500.00 BMW ASSIST...
  18. Cars - Private Party
    For sale is a super clean and strong - 1997 Dinan BMW M3 Sedan. 166,xxx miles. Black/black 5-speed car, fully loaded with cold weather package (heated seats), power everything, moonroof, keyless entry, upgraded audio with new Bavsound speakers, and BT/SAT/USB/AM/FM/CD head unit. Freshly wrapped...
1-20 of 138 Results