BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 76 Results
  1. BMW Coding and Programming
    I have a 420d from 2015, i would like to code out the TPMS module, do i have to unplug it? or if i just pull the fuse out and thats enough?
  2. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hello, I had some mice get into my wife's car and they made a nest directly on top of the fender liner on both sides of the rear tires. The driver side had minimal damage, just peeling the insulation off of some of the wires on the plug that isnt plugged into anything (not sure what that is)...
  3. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
    But... 1. BMW does alert me when left front tire is low 2. Based on VIN vehicle is equipped with S2VB Tyre Pressure Display 3. Checked KOMBI coding and Tire Pressure display is active 4. All 4 Sensors are new and each one of them is reading pressure and temperature with a tpms reader 5...
  4. 3 Series & 4 Series
    Had a friend at a tire store use TPMS tool. He could read each tire sensor. Can't reset the system, still shows "inactive" From what I've researched, there's a TPMS "Antenna" that could be the culprit? A lot of places show them for $100 online but when digging further I see those only fit to the...
  5. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I have a 2005 Bmw 545i that says it has flat tires and it doesn’t factory wheels and the right tires. how to I replace these sensors, I heard the earlier E60 don’t have TPMS just the flat tire sensors. any ide ?
  6. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi guys is it possible to disable tpms and activate FTM? if so what modules need coding thanks.
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    hi guys is it possible to disable TPMS via ESYS? thanks
  8. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hey all, This is my first post and would appreaciate some help with this. I have a 2012 F10 which has an RPA failure message in Vehicle Information in iDrive. I scanned it using Launch and found a code in DSC: "4806D5 - Run Flat Indicator: Initialization Implausible". And the Reset Tyre...
  9. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi all, I've been lurking around these forums since i got my F30 in December '21. I noticed an issue when doing an extended motorway drive. The car would throw up 3 distinct warning lights: DSC, TPMS, and Steering drive moderately. The steering would also get pretty heavy (as if the power...
  10. BMW Coding and Programming
    I replaced the TPMS RDC on my 2011 X3 28i assuming that was the problem for my TPMS light being on. Tire shop was able to check all tire sensors with handheld device and I checked fuse wasn't blown. It won't work without coding. I installed the software and my cable came in today. It's been a...
  11. General BMW Questions
    does this change per series? i ask because my e88 says my driver front side tire is low in inpa and it was involved in an accident before i bought the car and that wheel well has alot of things missing from when the car was repaired
  12. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hello, I bought a E65 740d some time ago and it arrived with the winter tyres and wheels. Fact is that these wheels didn't went with the TPMS sensors. After taking a look at the price of the 4x set of TPMS sensors, I quite had a heart seizure. Does anyone know if some AliExpress...
  13. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    hello member, the TPMS malfunction keep coming on and off so I did some research and got the RDC module replace and all 4 TPMS sensors replace as well. After it replace, I click the reset bottom and drive for about 15-30 minutes and finally it said “TPM Active” that god I though it fix, but...
  14. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Background (if N/A, skip to DIY section): When I say slow air leak, in my case it was only a few PSI a week. Noticeable enough to get a low tire warning every few months or so. A little history: the dealership whom I had a decent relationship with through a couple of years, had recently replaced...
  15. 3 Series & 4 Series
    I have a bmw 320d and after driving just a few seconds Tpms and driving stabilization light comes on.. tried resetting the tyre pressure sometimes it reset sometimes I get a ftm system error... Even if it resets the both the lights come on... The error codes showing are 480AB8 and D35A53...
  16. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    So... The tpms light in my car has been on for a while and I finally got around to trying to get it fixed. I took it to Turner Service and they said that they couldn’t fix it because “once they replaced one sensor, the computer said two more needed to be replaced.” The TPMS says “inactive” and...
  17. General BMW Questions
    Hi, I have a 2018 340i that came with 403M wheels when I bought it used from a BMW dealer last year. I ended up buying a set up 442M from someone here locally, they came with TPMS sensors on them. I had my garage take off my tires from the 403M's to put them on the 442M's and when I got the...
  18. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, I've a BMW 4 Series F33 420d Convertible (3U12) 2014, recently the TPMS system started giving out errors, had it looked over by a couple of independents (people I know/trust) 1st reset the error and it took reading to 49% but then froze, then a week or so later just gave up and now its just...
  19. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi Just bought a F32 and front left sensor isnt sending signal Getting a TPMS from BMW, does this need to be programmed? Thanks
  20. Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
    Brand new in box, mounted and balanced, 20" Vorsteiner 103's staggered. My loss your gain. Im performing extensive customization and ordered mulriple wheels before settling on a different set for this project. Never touched street or mounted on car. Only one box opened to view correct...
1-20 of 76 Results