BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Do-It-Yourself H.Q.
    Hi guys, The iDrive gauges are cool and all, but what if you want to see critical information about your engine performance such as Oil and Coolant Temp, Boost pressure etc? What about data logging? How about even a complete media centre solution right at your finguretips while you drive...
  2. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi, This may be a silly question but what's the difference between 6NS and 6NR?
  3. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    Hi guys, I know there were already a couple of topics on the iphone and SG comparison and I've read them all. But I'm still not sure how the answers I've read apply to my setup. So my setup is: New BMW 1 (5 doors, build 2012) -with connectivity pack (so handsfree bluetooth with USB) -with...
  4. E89 Z4 (2009 - current)
    So, I got a brand new z4 35is this past Friday and I feel like I got a pretty solid deal::thumbup: The car was on the lot for months (intel gathered) and I got the dealer to drop about $7700 off the MSRP. I debated on going ED but after the math, I figured that on a 24 month lease with 10k...
  5. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Just looked at the data sheet with the vehicle info on the car I'm getting. It does NOT have the Smartphone Integration option. I don't know whether to be concerned or not. I do not need to play tunes from my iPhone. I'm only concerned with being able to press a button on the steering wheel and...
  6. X3 F25 (2011 - 2017)
    Please don't refer to answers in other threads. This pertains to the 2011 X3 ONLY. I ordered the car with "Smartphone Integration" (which cost extra) only to be informed at delivery that "total" integration required the additional adapter, and that they were not yet available. To-date...
  7. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Anyone have issues with reception with smartphone integration? In general, I don't have a problem and I think the reception is better. Based on bars, I see one or two bar improvement on the iDrive when my iPhone is plugged into the snap-in adapter. The issue that I'm having is in an area on...
  8. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Does anyone know if BMW will come out with a cradle for the G1 to work with the smartphone integration? I feel a bit misled by the terminology "smartphone integration" when it's limited only to the iphone 3G or am I just ignorant? I've been looking all over the BMW website and searching the...
1-8 of 8 Results