BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 163 Results
  1. Exterior
    E36 amber side markers – OE – original equipment – Came off a ’95 M3. Includes bulbs but not the screw that attaches the assembly to the body.
    $25 USD
  2. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Dear readers, A month or two ago, the interior fan of my bmw e39 530i from 2001 stopped working. I ordered a new one and replaced it on my own. Everything works great again except for my airbag light... It turned on after i put everything back together. Is there any way to reset it or diagnose...
  3. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Hey guys, i now there are several threads about the topic, but there is a solution, and i hope someone knows it. I found coders, who can code the DRL rear. So the full rear lights stay on, like as they do when you drive with normal lights on. But no one want to talk where they find the coding...
  4. G30 (2017 - Current)
    I recently bought a preowned g30 (2018) 530i. The car is not fitted with ambient lights and I was wondering if it is possible to install the parts and maybe code it into the idrive system. Is that possible or not? Has anybody ever tried something that worked to install original lights into the car?
  5. 3 Series
    I’ve recently had the day light running light fault come on, so I order the t20 replacement Then I replaced the bulb and didn’t work. So I confirmed the bulb was ok but using it in the working light which was fine. So then I got my tester out and got 14 volt to the socket so then I wired the...
  6. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    What are the best websites to replace the plastic pieces and center console along with door pieces? I don't want to change trim since my car has the carbon leather.
  7. X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - 2014)
    Hi every one, I just have read your forum about updating my cic system to android and went all good but right now im struggling with two stage lamp problem. i have read some threads about this issue on e70 but nothing works for me. Its showing 'two stage right brake lamp faulty' and dont knows...
  8. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, my friend recently bought a BMW F30 320d N47! All was fine until recently when he replaced xenon bulbs! After turning the car ON the bulbs were working fine, however when he turned it of and later tried again, the left stoped working. 2 days have passed the right aswell stoped (only DL are...
  9. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    SYMPTOMS A few weeks ago, the Airbag Light started to turn ON and stay ON sometimes only. I realized that it is not constant and it happens only when I start the engine and the start is a bit "heavy". (Case 1) When I turn the key to start the engine and it starts right away, the Airbag light...
  10. F20 / F21 1 Series (2012 - Current)
    Hi all, I have a problem with my bmw3, f30 (2012). Left light is a bit higher than right. I tried to screw it a bit to get it higher but it doesnt go any further than what it is. Does anyone know what else can i do? When I start the car both lights move up and down and then get into position but...
  11. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Somehow my rear brake light got cracked and possibly water got into it Now it does not work is there a way to fix or replace the rear light for a 2010 BMW 650i ?
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Update the rear end appearance of your M3 or M4 with RW Carbon's RWS CF diffuser. This diffuser is constructed by hand using 100% authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. This diffuser offers an aggressive appearance upgrade...
  13. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    So I have a pair aftermarket headlights that are designed for the 2004-2007 e60. I was wondering if anyone here knew of a wiring harness or some way I could make these fit into a 2008 e60. The shape seems to be the exact same, just the electrical connectors are different. If this is a thread...
  14. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    So my car recently overheated. I pulled over immediately and had it towed. I took it to the dealership and it ended up being that the expansion tank had "ruptured" so i had it replaced. now the cars Low Coolant light comes on and off. At first I thought maybe they didnt bleed the system properly...
  15. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I save my questions until after I do my research. I've been in the car biz as a hobby for quite a number of years, certified Mercedes mechanic, however, I'm having the trifecta ABS issue on my 98 which seems to attribute to a specific ABS module that is recommended rebuilt/repaired. However...
  16. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    All I have a 2001 330xi. My front left window was acting up so I took off the door panel, including the air bag. As according to protocol I disconnected the battery before beginning. I put everything back together, the window works fine, but the air bag warning light won't turn off. I drove...
  17. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi, So a couple days ago I aquired a cheap BMW 530d e39 Touring 1999 that I'd like to restore into driving condition at first and later a paint job and some tuning, which shouldn't be too hard except for one problem that I don't quite know where to start. So the car has been standing still for...
  18. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, I have a BMW F30 -2012 and I opened my cluster to change led to white, and everything worked fine, until I used my cruise control and saw that the green light that moves along with the speed arrow is on wrong position, I set speed to 30km/h and the green light says on 20km/h its 10km/h...
  19. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I have a 2016 BMW 320i xdrive. I noticed that my trunk light did not light up every time i were to open the trunk. I took the light out and disconnected it. The incandescent bulb did not seam to be burnt, but i ordered and installed an LED one with the same voltage and connection. The light...
  20. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hi guys, Few days ago, after I bought some error free LED license plate lamps from a chinese online store, I thought that will be usefull to make a kind of tutorial/review about how to replace those lamps to show you all how easy and fast is to replace this kind of plug & play lamps and how...
1-20 of 163 Results