BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. New England Region - MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT
    Hello all. New here, and am eager to get out there and meet others who are as interested as I am in BMW's. I live in Boston and am looking for some meets, cruises, car shows, etc.. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks in advance, and I look forward to meeting up with you!
  2. Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI
    Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee - 2017 Edition - Wixom, Michigan - Every Saturday Morning Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee is back for 2017! If you have a passion for bikes, hot rods, muscle cars, exotics and everything in between... This is going to be the place to be! Everything from a rat rod to a...
  3. Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI
    Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee - Halloween Edition - Sunday October 30th Wixom, Michigan OPEN TO THE PUBLIC Cars & Coffee is a gathering of like minded enthusiasts with plenty of parking and an indoor showroom. All makes and models are welcome - No Fees! We will be accepting donations for Gleaners...
  4. NY / NJ / CT
    Hi guys I am a Bimmer enthusiast and Junior in high school. Our High School in Ramsey New Jersey is having its 6th annual car show. All proceeds raised from the show will go towards budget for our school's autoshop, which is one of the few left around here in North Jersey. The show will take...
  5. E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
    I went to a car show today and the competition was rough. I was placed in a 1980 to 2015 modern car class. There were heavily modded mustangs, a Viper and a one year old Vet. Attached is a picture of one of the stangs I was competing against. I thought I didn't have a chance. I was beat by...
  6. 2015-bimmerfest-california-001

Photo Credit: Jon Shafer Bimmerfest 2015 sponsored by ESS Tuning was a tremendous success at Auto Club Speedway. Thousands showed up to enjoy the day and was the biggest gathering of BMW enthusiasts yet!
  7. 2015-bimmerfest-california-002

Photo Credit: Jon Shafer Bimmerfest 2015 sponsored by ESS Tuning was a tremendous success at Auto Club Speedway. Thousands showed up to enjoy the day and was the biggest gathering of BMW enthusiasts yet!
  8. 2015-bimmerfest-california-003

9. 2015-bimmerfest-california-004

10. 2015-bimmerfest-california-005

11. 2015-bimmerfest-california-006

12. 2015-bimmerfest-california-007

13. 2015-bimmerfest-california-008

14. 2015-bimmerfest-california-009

15. 2015-bimmerfest-california-010

16. 2015-bimmerfest-california-011

17. 2015-bimmerfest-california-012

18. 2015-bimmerfest-california-013

19. 2015-bimmerfest-california-014

20. 2015-bimmerfest-california-015

1-20 of 500 Results