BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 55 Results
  1. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    My tale of woe regarding trying to replace my lost covers when the only part I could find doesn't fit my car! 2007 335i Sport, Access, other packages (pre-LCI of course, and the VIN shows it was built in late 2006) I believe there were several bumper variations installed originally. Most common...
  2. General BMW Questions
    Hi Guys, Send my f46 back for a drive train error. Local Dealer couldn’t code the BDC-ECU and diagnose that it could be caused by the retrofit connection in photo. What could this cabling for? And what are the possibilities that BDC cannot be access ? Dealer has recommended to change a new Evo...
  3. General BMW Questions
    A friend of my wife's took a two year lease on a SUV. I am not sure of the model. Anyway it was at the dealer shop and (of course) they did the courtesy inspection. The SUV has 6100 miles on it. Guess what ? It needed two new tires to the tune of $600 and windsheild wipers at $120. Also...
  4. G20 (2019 - Current)
    I bought a new 2020 BMW 330i last November, and just had it in for my first service at 7,000 miles. To prolong the life of my engine, and prevent expensive problems from occurring down the road (this is my 5th BMW) -- I am considering having the oil changed every 5,000 miles, even if it's at my...
  5. F10 M5 (2012 - 2016)
    Store finally got its M5 1st edition in. Selling at MSRP not Over Model 185G M5 USD 102,600.00 Color 490 Frozen Dark Red Metallic N/C Upholstery Z1XX Smoke White W/ Red Stitching N/C Options ZDB Driving Assistance Plus Package 1,700.00 5AT Active Driving Assistant Plus N/C ZEC Executive Package...
  6. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello Everyone, We are trying something new due to all of the loaner interest that's generated through this forum. This is a list of all our current loaners, some have sold since creating this list and more will be added as new vehicles are retired from our loaner fleet. This list will provide...
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    I have recently succesfully VO coded my F48 with the 6NS option. I didn't write the VO to VCM though , just coded the ECU. If I write the modified VO to the car will my dealer be capable of uodating my car to the future with new firmwares ? The 6NS option (Enhanced Bluetooth) is valid for my...
  8. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    hey just purchased a 2011 328i xdrive with 31k km, pretty much has all options, was wondering if purchasing warranty from private dealer is worth it? costs 3k for 2 years, same coverage that pretty much every private dealer offers. i've read a fair bit about how private dealers tend to try and...
  9. 7 Series - G11 / G12 (2016 - current)
    Looking into upgrading my 525i to 730li. Dealer says 17 inch wheel size comes standard with my desired model. Are 17 inch wheels going to be stable for such a large car? He's saying that since our roads have way too many potholes, smaller wheels are going to be more comfortable. It has a 2.0...
  10. E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008 - 2014)
    Just done my service at local BMW. When they scanned my key to book appointment at the first time, they have booked me for 5 service items( oil change, microfilter, brake fluid, rear diff fluid, spark plugs) under warranty for free. At the point I drop my car for service, they said my rear diff...
  11. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I recent leased a 340 from a dealership that I had not previously worked with in early June. The deal was built upon a few factors: - 4 months payment of $400 left on a 328 lease I was looking to get out of due to worries about replacing the tires. Excess mileage not a concern due to getting...
  12. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I'm picking up a 428i tomorrow morning. I've already signed something to hold the vehicle a week ago, and noticed the dealer fees seemed high: Clerical: $222 Documental Transmittal: $147 is this a little high? I've been leasing for many years and found this to be odd. I typically lease from...
  13. European Delivery
    Starting a new thread so we can name the dealers that provided us with a great ED transaction and experience...for others considering ED My vote is for John Weltzien at Braman Motors (FL) John knows the process inside and out and keeps everything on track and was extremely responsive to all my...
  14. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    recently i was in an accident (ran into me from behind) and insurance agreed to pay everything. i had my bumper replaced. the sensors would work sometimes and other times i get a PDC malfunction and wont work. I picked my car up after the bumper was replaced and the sensors were not working. I...
  15. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Using a ton of information gleaned from these boards, including the incredible check your deal thread, I made a new car offer spreadsheet for European Delivery and then subsequently made a lease offer. I sent this to several dealers in the area and got two offers. I'd very much like an opinion...
  16. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hello, I'm a newbie to this forum and BMWs in general. Thanks to everyone here for helping to maintain such an amazing resource. I live in Baltimore MD and I'm interested in getting my hands on a used E46 and I have roughly $4k to play with and still have ~$1k left over for the unexpected...
  17. SE Regional- AR, AL, GA, FL, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC,TN
    Suggestions on which S.FL area dealers to purchase(lease from). Open to up to driving a few hours too! Thanks in advance
  18. General BMW Questions
    Hi folks - so I brought my 2012 X3 into the dealer for a scheduled oil change and was told there was a leak in the front diff. They held the car overnight to fix the issue. When I picked it up, it drove great for about 50 miles and suddenly, near the end of trip, in stop and go traffic, it...
  19. Great Lakes Region - IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI
    I know we like knowing who is bad and on rare occasions who is good. So I thought I would share a good experience with you. Just before Thanksgiving week I stopped by MotorWerks in Barrington to test drive a 328d. I had been wanting a Diesel in this class for a long time and was annoyed at BMW...
1-19 of 55 Results