BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 8 Results
  1. BMW Coding and Programming
    hello ’ve got a F02 740 2009 I cannot connect to the car woth Enet however i can get connected to the car with ICOM easily. Could you guys help me and does anyone know which network is connected to the ZGM for Enet Cable to get connected via VIN number
  2. BMW Coding and Programming
    I been scouring posts for literally hours on hours and I am just completely stuck. I have downloaded e sys 3.27.1 with launcher PRO 2.8.2.162 and PSdZ data LITE v4.28.41. I did send Token Master my donation email some while ago but didnt get a reply for the launcher pro 3.x. Laptop is on WIN10...
  3. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello together, I'm new in using E-SYS and already read many articles about how to use E-SYS in combinatin with TokenMaster's Launcher Premium/Pro correclty. I have already donated to a charity and sent proof of it to Token Master (to get the 3.x version of the Launcher Pro). However, since I...
  4. BMW Coding and Programming
    HI, NEW ON THIS FORUM, I AM LOOKING FOR E-SYS? AND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL
  5. F22 / F23 2 Series (2014 - Current)
    Hi, Has anyone tried out the echo auto? Looks cool and I’ve got mine ordered! Hoping to get the token generator for the e-sys software so I can code enhanced Bluetooth instead of the crappy aux connection that is in the M235i. Does anyone know the best place to get that? I tried PMing...
  6. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi i got an email from tokenmaster and how to obtain the token for launch pro. Did as stated via paypal etc. Just wanted to ask if anyone can tell me how long i can expect to hear back or recieve it as not had a reply from tokenmaster still Thanks Scouserpat47
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    Update: 12/07/2013 V0.2.3 Alpha Added FA Compare Minor Bug fixes - language.en.xml is a separate download now so as not to overwrite your local copy. If you don't have a local db yet, you can download language.en.xml and place a copy where the tool is You can just replace/update...
1-7 of 8 Results