BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Wrong forum. You want Cars - Private Party | BimmerFest BMW Forum .
  2. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi, I’m new to Bimmerfest, and hoping with the wealth of experience and knowledge out there, some of you might be able to help. I’ve got a 2012 M5, had it for eight years, 55k on the clock, and it’s generally been in good health. A couple of days ago I started the car, and one after another I...
  3. Performance
    Bought renewed 6Sp. Manual tranny to upgrade my M3 to a Six Speed which I’m not doing now. I have ECM problems, & don’t need this now. I go to Atlanta quite a bit if that helps. Rick Rcastle298@aol
    $1,500 USD
  4. BMW Coding and Programming
    Trying to reset airbag light on 2007 BMW M5 and every time it looks like its about to do something I get an error saying "Switch off the ignition and remove the ignition key that is with the remote control for the key slot if present" What should I do? Thanks
  5. Parting Out
    I have a black on black m5 that blew a piston. I am selling all interior and exterior parts. Also transmission is good with146k on it 925-752-8582
  6. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hello, bear with me as this is my first post. Lets call the water damaged headlight light A, the replacement is called light B for clarity. A person i know brought me their F10 M5 to code a new TMS module in for the adaptive LED's, should have been a straightforward quick job, but, it got a...
  7. Wheels and Tires
    from M5 OEM no cracks, bends or curb rash... TPMS included... tires one month old... 255/35/20 285/30/20 offers (y)
    $2,300 USD
  8. 5 Series
    PICTURES: https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/80884301 If interested please email me peskander@yahoo.com Only 580 manuals made in 2008. COMPLETE service history from BMW dealerships. Comes with platinum warranty until 2/2/2023. Clean Carfax. 4 brand new continental DSWs done about 200...
  9. M5 & M6
    Looking into a newer F90 M5 but I’m concerned with long rearm ownership with the S63 and I’ve looked and there isn’t a lot out there on reliability and longevity. How dependable are the newer S63 V8’s .
  10. 5 Series
    Can anyone tell me if the windows in the M5 in the back of the car roll all the way down? Thank you.
    m5
  11. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    When doing 100kph by gps, my speedometer is reading 118kph. I’ve searched these forums far and wide, but the generally accepted solution is “they were designed to read high” and “live with it.” My speedometer is completely useless if it’s reading that inaccurately. My passengers are also...
  12. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Does anyone run 5w50 in their M5? Not necessarily looking to switch to it, just curious if anyone has and has seen benefits to it.
  13. E39 M5 (1998-2003)
    Hi all, I'm looking to get my M5 back on the road. In late 2017 I got a misfire code and was in the process of moving. It was my daily driver but because of the move I needed to quickly get something reliable and sadly I parked the M5 at my new house and have not addressed anything in years...
  14. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey everybody, so my 1999 e39 540i's transmission has been problematic since I bought it. First of all its a slop box, gears are vague and there is about an inch of play in every direction for every gear ( $400 car it was irresistible ). Anyway so I got the thing running, timing chain done among...
  15. New Member Introductions
    Hello, i’m getting out of my m4 competition, and deciding between the two cars I listed above. Both have the same price listed at $115,000 CAD, but I just can’t decide between the two. Any thoughts? Thanks
  16. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Sat, Oct 17th, Saw you turning left into the Spring Garden Tunnel, I was 2nd in line at the light but I saw you see me! Looked like you had an M5 bumper but I couldn't tell what wheels you had. I was driving a Grey E39 M5. (This reads like a terrible Craigslist missed connection but idgas)
  17. F10 M5 (2012 - 2016)
    Hello , I have a 2013 m5 and my check engine light just came on I checked the code and the code is P12E1 now I did some research and can’t find anything on it any suggestions or anybody know what this problem could be.
  18. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    A few weeks back, one of our customers sent us a bunch of images of his F90 paired together wit an Audi R8. These two cars are two different beasts. One, a lightweight v10 powered coupe and the other a heavier more comfortable and powerful sedan. Both of these cars are unique in their own...
  19. BMW News
    The M performance spigot doesn't shut off easily. Not long after the M5 was unveiled, BMW is unveiling a number of M performance parts that will available all the way down the line. By and large, the new parts are made of carbon fiber for to weigh less and definitely not so that they can charge...
1-20 of 500 Results