BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 473 Results
  1. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi, i have changed headlighs after crash from xenon to LEDs and they are not working at all, just flashing irregularly. I've read that its possible to just code them. So i'm in need of help in coding them from US spec Xenons to LEDs EU spec, could someone please help me from start to the end, as...
  2. 3 Series & 4 Series
    I bought a 2014 428i xDrive in December 2023 with 160K miles. When I took it to the BMW service center for inspection, they informed me the front drive shaft was missing, removed by a previous owner or car dealership. My question is: as computerized as this car is, how does it not know (no codes...
  3. General BMW Questions
    Hey everyone, kept getting the battery discharge message when shutting off car. Checked the battery with a tester and it was toast. Replaced it yesterday with a new one from BMW. Haven’t had a chance to get it reprogrammed yet, going to be doing that tomorrow evening. When going to start the car...
  4. 3 Series & 4 Series
    (428i) So I’ve been having the dsc, adaptative headlight malfunction, and chassis stabilization errors off and on for a while. I pulled my steering wheel off and cleaned all that out in there. The clock spring ribbons fell out 😭 but I think I got them back in correctly…. Got everything put back...
  5. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hello. Yesterday I tried to flash a 2014 428i N20 with bootmod3. Everything went okey except for DME Encoding at the end. After this the car wouldn’t start and I wasn’t able to restore it. Ecu doesn’t not respond in ISTA and in ESYS it’s missing it’s CAFD file. i have tried to update the dme to...
  6. General BMW Questions
    Looking to purchase my first dash cam for my 2016 428i & would greatly appreciate some guidance and suggestions.
  7. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I just purchased my first BMW. I’m already in love with my 428i. It came with generic carpet floor mats, & I’m having a hard time finding stylish/functional mats to replace them. Any suggestions? Also, since I’m a complete newbie any other suggestions about accessories or upgrades would be...
  8. HELP! BMW 428i Engine Knock!!

Good morning, and thank you for your help. About two weeks ago my car started making a knock/rattle sound. It all began with a whistle sound that I thought it was the turbo. I will attach a video and hopefully someone can give me some insight and let me know if my engine is done or there is...
  9. 3 Series & 4 Series
    Bootmod3 from xhp license for sale at discounted price for n20/n26 Email and VIN is needed in order to transfer.
  10. 3 Series & 4 Series
    Hi guys first time post but been following for a while great forum. I have a 428i N20 recently had wagner downpipe and intercooler fitted and went to stage 2 93 oct. the car feels good but not much different from stage 1 which I ran for months with no issues. I did some dragy runs to see the...
  11. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi all, so I have searched and searched and have seen mixed messages on this topic. I just purchased a 2014 428i. The car is pretty basic in terms of what comes standard. (I also came from a newer 5 series that was totaled just a few weeks back). Though the car is eh in terms of features, I...
  12. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, I've been shopping around for either a 335 or 435 GC, just because I would probably prefer the 4 door options, but not set in stone yet. My question is aside from the obvious facelift years when BMW switch from using the 35 to using the 40 and the engine swap, what are the differences...
  13. General BMW Questions
    Hello everyone, first post here and I have a load of questions regarding potentially buying a CPO BMW. I have been in the market for a CPO BMW for almost 6 months now. I currently drive a 2001 Toyota Tundra and drive approx. 90 miles round trip every day for work (going 60-70 mph on the...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    F83 M4 Convertible owners rejoice! RW is proud to announce our newest trunk spoiler option - the F83 M4 CS Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler is hand crafted using genuine carbon fiber, and is designed to fit the shaping of the M4 F83's trunk lid. This spoiler features a 2x2 carbon...
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave built to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished using a UV resistant...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 DTM Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is completed using a densely...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F3X 4-Series the visual enhancement is deserves with RW's F32/F33/F36 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip is hand crafted using authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave built to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished using a UV resistant...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade the look of your F3X 4-Series with RW's Performance Style CF Front Lip. This lip offers aggressive styling which includes two splitters in combination with a lower lip. Each lip is constructed using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, carefully designed to match any OE carbon fiber items you may...
  19. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I have added several radio stations into my presets list and when I had initially done this, i was able to rename them by selecting "Option" when viewing the station on the display. However, for any new stations that I try to add or even trying as I now try to go back and edit any stations I...
  20. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade the appearance of your F32 4-Series with RW's GTX Style CF Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler is fabricated using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. Each spoiler is completed using a high quality clear coat for a shiny appearance, which also...
1-20 of 473 Results