BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 23 Results
  1. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Hi all, I bought a 2012 E70 last month and so far, I am loving it! Few nags that the car came with that I thought i'd start looking into now that I seem to have loads of time at home! The comfort access (CA) on the drivers side only, is not working. I can use the CA on both passenger side...
  2. Cars - Private Party
    I have a clean title 1998 BMW 318i sedan with a blown head gasket. The engine has never overheated at all. I had it in the driveway for about three weeks and upon startup it idled roughly for less than 3 minutes before I turned it off. I found that the coolant reservoir was empty and my oil...
  3. BMW Diesel Owners & Enthusiasts
    Hello, Looking for some clarifications if possible. Been reading the forums and I got analysis paralysis. Been having some fun trying to pass smog and I think I'm close however I can't figure out the following: 1) Can my 2012 X5 35d pass smog test with the " PM Filter " still not set? Talking...
  4. E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
    https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-bmw-z3-28-soft-top/6729164174.html
  5. G30 (2017 - Current)
    I picked up a 540 last Monday and I've been experiencing odd behavior with the alarm. When I get out the car close the door and lock with comfort access the alarm will immediately go off. This has happened to me 4 times now. Only thing I can think of is soft close doors, maybe they aren't...
  6. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Hi All! I'm in Washington State, and looking to lease a bare bones i3 REx (preferably White, Deca - but am somewhat flexible on color) before month end (to take advantage of MSD's). I don't see any WA State CA's listed as site sponsors, and seems like even if there were any, due to the limited...
  7. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi everyone. I recently got a new 2010 BMW X3. This model has Xenon headlights, and angel eye rings. However since this model is Canadian, it has the mandated DLR's always on. My headlight layout is as so: ( Xenon | Hal. running light | GRILL | Hal. running light | Xenon ) The two inner...
  8. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    So… I’m a Client Advisor and just wanted to relate my experience of ordering my own personal F80 M3. I’m going through the same feelings of anticipation and excitement that many of you have already or will be experiencing. I’m doing a PC Delivery as well and will attempt to document my...
  9. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    I have a 2009 BMW X3 LCI E83. I buy on ebay OBD Cable, and all work great. I have coded my car to open and close windows and mirrors using CA and key fob. In general it works, but not quite like I want it. Here is what I would like to achieve: 1. Whenever I lock the car using single press of...
  10. General BMW Questions
    Does anyone know if there are any car clubs/meet-ups around Orange County, CA? Cars and Coffee - Irvine got rolled and no logger happens so I'm looking for something similar to that in the area? I found on another forum...
  11. E46 M3 (2001-2006)
    Hi guys, I'm in the market for an E46 M3 SMG or Manual coupe only. I found the perfect one at a dealer, but someone bought it today when I was about to come in. So I'm pretty butthurt. Anyway, please post below or PM me if you know you, someone you know, or a dealer is selling one near Orange...
  12. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Guys: I had a comfort access (CA) and Soft Close (SC) failure on my car last week - a 2007 750li, which I really love. It is at 97,500 miles. I went to the dealer and asked if they would replace my original BMW battery, which I had assumed was weakening, as I started having power trunk and...
  13. Cars - Private Party
    100% Excellent condition 2003 Red M3 w/ Active Autowerke Supercharger Kit & Methanol Injection. For Sale in Meadow Vista, CA I have kept this car at 100% operating level at all times, never tracked, driven gingerly when cold ALWAYS letting it warm up first. Basically, I have given this car...
  14. Cars - Private Party
    Hello everyone, time has come to part with my dearly beloved "Tubbs". I have had this car since early 2008 with 118k miles, currently it has 203k and I have had a great time owning this car. Those that know E36s know the faults (mostly poor interior build quality), but this car has never left me...
  15. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    I have a 2011 BMW 535i and wish to add a magnetic compass. I live in CA and they prohibit the installation of anything which would obscure a view through the windshield. To add insult to injury, there is a large speaker in the center of my dashboard. I've tried to compensate for the speaker...
  16. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    So I'm on a tight budget right now but need to get my car smogged very soon and my car has a CAI that the smog guys won't do. So I was wondering if there was anyone out there to let me borrow their stock air box or if someone has an extra one laying around (or have if they don't want it). Don't...
  17. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hello, I just purchased a 2010 BMW 328xi and am having issues with the CA system. When I first purchased the car I was able to get in the driver's seat and simply press the brake pedal and push the Start/Stop button and my bimmer would start up. Recently that has not worked and I have to put...
  18. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Hi, I bought 2008 X5 from a dealer and figured out that comfort access works only for lift gate and not on the doors. Tried changing batteries of both the fobs. Any idea what could be the problem and approximately how much it would cost to fix it. All door handles have CA lines on them and I...
  19. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    I live in Burbank, CA and own a 2001 325i automatic. I recently replaced my alternator and not so recently replaced the water pump. I have the cores for both of these items. Where can I take them to get the money for the core or at least give them to a proper disposal facility. Of course I...
  20. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    Hi all!! First post here, please be gentle =) I recently being asked by a CA of how do I get my offer price/number. I want to ask other CA here if they do not mind to tell me what they expect us to answer the question. Also, for buyers, what do you answer when a CA asked how did you arrive at...
1-20 of 23 Results