BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 11 Results
  1. E30 (1982 - 1993)
    So I’m new to this as well as cars but I have a 1990 bmw 325i and it’s running rich and it’s been running rich for a while but every time I go to the shop they rip me off so at this point I just want to learn how to do it myself so I’m hoping to get some advice? My car runs great this is the...
  2. F90 M5 (2018 - current)
    If anyone is seeking a great coder at a very fair price then I would strongly recommend you give a shout out to Octopump (Rich). This is the second 5 series that he has done for me over the years. I know there are many options out there but I can tell you Rich is the real deal. Knowledgeable...
  3. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hey everyone, I've been creeping on the forums here for some time now, about 6 months (almost immediately after getting my car). I drive an e46 2005 330xi , about 260,000 km on it. Shortly after getting the car (around December), I had the CEL come on for lean conditions in both banks. I got...
  4. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hi guys, I've been lurking forever and have found much useful info here, but I'm battling an issue with high fuel consumption and after reading through 100s of fuel trim related posts I can't seem to find one that matches my condition. :eeps: Basically, my car is doing about 18-20l/100km in...
  5. BMW Coding and Programming
    Just wanted to thank Rich (octopump on this forum) for coding my 2015 X3 remotely a few days ago. I'm really pleased to have a dozen features enabled without having to learn how to code, and Rich even mailed the cable to me. He emailed a link to download a few files, helped me decide which...
  6. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    I recently bought a 2001 330ci and it had a check engine light on. Did a few things thinking that it would fix the problem. The codes were, Rich bank 1, Lean bank 2, Misfire cylinder 2&3 with fuel cut off. -Fuel filter -Spark plugs -Smoke test (They said there was no air leaks) -Had the...
  7. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi guys, its my first post here and i was hoping you could help me out. I have a 94 325i imported from europe with a CAI and supersprint headers. Shortly after winter started this light would flash off and on intermittently, usually right after starting the car and sometimes while driving...
  8. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    :mad: 1994 318i 5spd 139k everything under the hood is clean i have replaced and cleaned everything on this car except the maf i cleaned it but i didnt look like it needed to be cleaned. my car is still running rich at idle but ONLY at idle so rich that with in 5 minutes it will use and eighth...
  9. X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
    Hi guys - I've posted a few times on here before for help but this time I think I'm out of my league. This issue is likely going on 1 year. In the picture attached is my most recent DME scan of my 2006 X5 3.0 (138K mi) which was done using PA Soft's scanner which I purchased simply to...
1-9 of 11 Results