BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Does anyone know of a good place to have your hood repainted or replaced for a decent price? Preferably in Austin or San Antonio
  2. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hi all, This is my first post here. I recently bought an 06' 323i in silver/grey color. Everything is stock! I am planning on getting the following things done to it to spice it up a bit - - Black paint (not vinyl wrap) on the roof - Smokey black tail and headlights - Black paint on the...
  3. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Carfidant.com would like to introduce ourselves to fellow BMW enthusiasts! We are dedicated to helping car shoppers, especially car enthusiasts, find the best all-original vehicles and avoid purchasing wrecks! The Carfidant Tool is a paint thickness gauge which can be used to electronically...
  4. E36/7 Z3 (1996-2002)
    Im brand new to this so hopefully i can get some help. I just got a 1996 Z3 from my parents, with only 75000 miles on it. It runs great, body is IMMACULATE, and the interior is pretty darn good for 16 years old. It is the original James Bond blue with tan interior. The hood and the bumper both...
  5. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Has anyone painted the rubber portion of the front and rear bumpers? I have a 2009 X5 and would like to change the black portion of the bumper to white. How well does the paint hold up over time? Would you guys recommend it.... Thanks Fellas
  6. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi all, I bought my '05 645 and its currently BMW silver but, I want to go all Black. Has anyone had this experience? Offer any suggestions? comments? Let me know
  7. X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
    I wanted to share pictures of my 4.4i after its paint job about a month ago after it was keyed up pretty bad. The paint was done by Garage Inc. in Burlingame, CA. The color scheme is a Flat White paint with a Blue Pearl with a Gloss Black Roof & Rims, along with flat black door jams. Also I...
  8. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    I just got my first car that being the X3 2005 in silver =( i hate the color and want to change it. Does any one recomend any place to do this? i know it can be expenive but what can you guys tell me i would appreciate it thanks.
1-8 of 8 Results