BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 100 Results
  1. F80/F82/F83 M3 and M4 (2015 - 2019)
    Looking for some tips on location for install the manufacturer states to place on top of the battery and direct connect at the terminals however I think it should be hidden as it could be stripped out very quickly and easy advice welcome
  2. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi I'm new here so apologize in advance if I break any rules 😅. I just bought a Bmw f30 3 series 2013 plate, but the satnav doesn't seem to show me in the correct location or be receiving any signal. I did some digging with the bmw vin decoder and it looks like the pro nav was retrofited by the...
  3. 6 Series DIY
    NBT EVO has no native GPS port. Instead of retrofitting an ATM module, I soldered a u-blox module onto the board and FDL coded accordingly as follows: SYSTEM_GPS_RECEIVER = aktiv GPS_FROM_NAVI = aktiv ADAS_GPS = not_aktiv TELEMATIC_ECU = Off Only to find out on cartech uk that the added GPS...
  4. General BMW Questions
    My point of interest Voice command is not functioning. It just says “ this is not functioning now” The GPS works if I send an address through my app. Anyone else has the same issues? If not, how do I get it fixed? The genius at the dealership didn’t know what was going on. thanks much
  5. G30 (2017 - Current)
    G30 07/2019 GPS coordinates don't fit GPS coordinates on the map shifted by approx. 27 km
  6. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi guys. Quick question, my f30 2013 316d didn’t come from factory with navigation! Now, my question is.. can I code nav into my car or do they come without a gps from factory due to package selection. any help appreciated. Regards, Kevin.
  7. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Its that time again.....BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! :shhh: Use discount code BLACKFRIDAY100 at checkout to get the best price of the year on the new Dynavin N7 Pro Multimedia Navigation System! For more info about the new models, see here: https://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1264351...
  8. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    Now that the new N7 PRO units are shipping.....its time for a NEW THREAD DYNAVIN N7 PRO Dynavin has updated their lineup to the new N7-PRO head units. An update on the already solid N7 platform, the new PRO models have all the same extensive features from the N7 but add the ability to run...
  9. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Now that the new N7 PRO units are shipping.....its time for a NEW THREAD DYNAVIN N7 PRO Dynavin has updated their lineup to the new N7-PRO head units. An update on the already solid N7 platform, the new PRO models have all the same extensive features from the N7 but add the ability to run...
  10. Gps

Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    I own a 2012 116i that has no GPS. Can I upgrade the Entertainment Center to a recent one with navigation system?
  11. Mobile Electronics and Lighting
    Selling a MK4 DVD navigation drive from an E53. Excellent cosmetic and working condition. SOLD SOLD
  12. The MINI Board
    I've recently purchased a 2010 Mini Cooper S with navigation from California. It had the disc for west US, so I replaced with with the proper one (included with car). The map now loads properly; however, the location is still stuck in California. It moves when I drive, but 3000 thousand miles...
  13. E46 M3 (2001-2006)
    I have a 2006 M3 with trunk DVD player for GPS. Dealer only has 2008 and up. I found a website - BMWNAVDVD.COM - which says it has a 2 disc 2018 upgrade and to ask for V32 firmware upgrade when ordering. (believe my firmware is V28 - i.e. circa 2006-7. Their 800 number is always busy and...
  14. General BMW Questions
    Hi guys, I own a 2013 320i f30 which does not have GPS, I have been offered a GPS Head Unit, Console Control and Display from F30 (Alpine) to suit. Can anyone tell me what I need to install this to my car please. Eg, Wiring loom, antenna etc.
  15. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Its turkey time again.....:D Black Friday deals starting NOW through Cyber Monday 11/27! Get $100 off your purchase of the Dynavin N7 Multimedia Stereo Navigation System :thumbup: SHOP NOW with the discount code BLACKFRIDAY100 In stock orders placed over the holiday weekend will ship...
  16. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Is there a way to create a route offline and import it to the onboard nav system? Perhaps as a GPX file? It seems I can use Google Maps to do this but it will only import the "default" route, if I modify the route it won't import the modifications. I found a site for Europe but there doesn't...
  17. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Like others reading this list, I have successfully upgraded my factory-installed Mark II GPS computer in my 1999 528i/T to a Mark IV unit. In the process of acquiring 2015 maps for the Mark IV, I also was sent a CD-R disc marked 'Firmware, v.32.2' and a printed instruction sheet referring me to...
    gps
  18. General BMW Questions
    This topic has been touched upon before, but not quite the way I'm asking the question today. The ultimate question happens to overlap with my educational, and former professional expertise, so I've given this serious thought. 1) Not long ago, the speedometer reading was set by a gear in the...
1-18 of 100 Results