BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. 7 Series - F01 / F02 / F03 / F04 (2008 - 2015)
    Hello everyone, I’m looking for some help figuring out what is wrong with my instrument cluster. Only the MPH gauge works. The rest of the gauges sit at zero (all the way left). It is also giving me a few error codes in German even though it set to English and reads English on all other menu...
  2. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    The other day I noticed a light error on my dash regarding y rear plate lights. I took a look and also notice the trunk button isn't working either. I couldn't find anything online after doingsome research I ended up calling bmw and they suggested I purchase another grip strip. Well I installed...
  3. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Hi All, Have a question regarding the headlight washers. They simply don't work (they used to). I have to hypothesis for that: 1. I left the car on the freeze and once I tried to use the washer the fuse got burned and need to be replaced 2. I brought the car from the US early this year and...
  4. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    Hi guys, I have lost my Fuse diagram and need to change the Lighter fuse. Cannot find it anywhere on the internet, either. I would be really thankful if anyone would go into trouble to post it for me or pm me. Thanks in advance!
  5. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Have a problem with the rear power distribution unit. Recently bought car, and the first time I was driving in the morning, turned on the rear defroster (window). Shortly thereafter, smoke filled the cabin, and I discovered that a fuse block in the rear power distribution module had wires behind...
  6. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Just what the title says. Looking for 2006 330i E46 Fuse Diagram.... :dunno:
1-6 of 6 Results