BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 81 Results
  1. Z Series
    I bought my 1998 Z3 and have kept it and cared for the mechanicals ever since. She's still looking good on the outside. But getting a bit tatty on the inside. Trying to figure out how to restore the interior... tan leather sport seats (with bolsters) and, as I recall "Ostrich" panels. Also...
  2. Cars - Private Party
    2003 E46 325i 166K SDN Blue. M56 w/ZF A/T. Clean leather interior. Runs well. Needs radiator, rear window motor, windshield cowl, glovebox, electrical troubleshooting. Leak in front passenger area. Excellent DIY / donor car. Will not part out. Priced to move at $1500. Located in Washington, PA...
  3. Interior
    Non-folding rear seats out of a NON-WRECKED 2011 328i with 76k miles. In great condition, hardly been used with no stains, rips, odors. $100 OBO. Located in Sunnyvale CA 94085. Prefer local pick up but willing to ship at buyer's expense.
  4. General BMW Questions
    I received my new 540 M kit. Is there a safe way to use a baby safety seat without damaging the nappa leather? Thanks
  5. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hello everyone, Please help me out. I have an 03 745i and the passenger side seat is not working properly. When using the directional buttons (in any direction) the seat will not move at all. The M or memory buttons do make the seat move in random ways but none of them are comfortable. The...
  6. General BMW Questions
    Hey all, recently I've been looking at some used BMWs on Craigslist and there's some good ones I'm taking a liking to, however, I've just been wondering about the seats. Now, I've come across these two models - both 1998 318ti's- and one says it had leather seats and the other ad says theirs...
  7. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I found a car I quite like. In fact, I like almost everything about it. But I can’t survice the interior color. A fairly credible source told me “no problem, just die it”. Really? Die it??? “Sure, first you remove the old color, then you color it any color you want – easily done.” Seems...
  8. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I am thinking of buying a car with Merino leather. It's in pretty good shape, but on the only other car I've seen with this leather, it was worn much more than I'd expect given the miles. So I'm wondering if perhaps it wears more quickly than the other BMW leathers. Anyone have any insight into...
  9. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    If anyone had a similar problem with their steering wheel, please help me decide what to do: Should I rewrap the steering wheel or buy a replacement. If rewrap is a viable solution, does anyone know where I can get it done around NYC, Long Island or NJ? Can I buy genuine leather template for...
  10. X5 F15 (2014 - 2018)
    Getting ready to order X5d and need to make a decision b/w Extended Merino vs Nappa Design Package. Planning to get Luxury Seat Package (Perforated/Ventilated + Multi-Contour) I tried Merino Leather in a new 7 series and it's vey very soft. Buying the car for mostly long drives and am looking...
  11. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    SELLING AN EXCELLENT BMW 135 I M SPORT This car is an absolute rocket. By far the most fun and quickest car I have ever driven Only 105k miles 7 Speed automatic Transmission M Sport Apearance / Performance package Twin Turbo Tuned 3.5l 6 cylinder Tires are like new Leather interior is perfect...
  12. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Ok, what are you guys using to clean your leather interiors? I've been really happy with Lexol cleaner and conditioner (two separate products) but curious what you guys use. What is the best product to rejuvenate leather that hardened from the sun? I'm talking E53 leather (relatively modern)...
  13. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    Hi, new member here. I'm looking at buying a used 2004 Z4 2.5i with the 5spd. The interior is black. It does not have heated seats. I know this model came with both leather and leatherette. When I test drove it the seats felt like a rougher texture than my e34 535i, but the e34 leather is also...
  14. X5 E53 (1999 - 2006)
    I like the look of the seats in suede alcantara with the rich black leather. Actually found some in great condition on ebay. These are heated seats and include the door panels too. Thoughts? I just have all black seats and thinking about upgrading to these...
  15. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    In my 2001 BMW 330i I have gray leather throughout but today after light interior detailing I discovered yellowing/fading of the gray colour on my front passenger seat. I used a general degreaser diluted 4:1 and Meguiar's cleaner & conditioner. :thumbdwn::thumbdwn: These are two photos with...
  16. The MINI Board
    I have an R53 and thought a leather dash kit would be a nice upgrade to the interior. The JCW kit is now well out of production, so aftermarket is the only available option. I noticed on eBay a company in Britain offering leather dash kits for the R53, as well as a number of other models. The...
  17. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hey all, Hoping I can get a little help/guidance. Recently purchased a CPO 2013 535i, everything is exactly what I was looking for except for a minor defect on the back of the passenger seat. There's a pretty significant squiggly line about 6 inches long protruding from the leather. Definitely...
  18. F87 M2 (2016 - current)
    Hi, I just recently purchased a 2017 BMW M2. I am wondering what I should be using to protect/condition the leather seats? What products should I use? Does anyone use waterproofing spray like they would on leather boots? Thank you! Miranda
  19. F12 / F13 (2012 - 2018)
    Trying to determine how to best clean and maintain my 2013 650ix and am having trouble determining what is real leather and what isn't. I'm pretty sure that the seating surfaces are real leather, but about the other areas that appear to be (or have the look of) real leather, specifically: *The...
1-19 of 81 Results