BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. General BMW Questions
    Dose anyone know how to re cable the convertible part from the motor to the release are under the back seat and thinking about rewiring it to toggle switch any ideas on the best way to do it
  2. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    A new to me 04 is having an issue 90% of the time when opening the top. I usually have to help lift the front bow up just a bit before the hydraulic system will activate. Judging from work on an E85, it seems like there is insufficient tention on the frame for the locks to lift out of the...
  3. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Looking to replace the soft top on your BMW E88 128i or 135i Convertible? At OEM+ Auto Tops, we manufacture aftermarket replacement convertible soft tops that are identical in both fit and appearance to the factory top. By incorporating originally sourced materials, a sustainable glass window...
  4. New Member Introductions
    Hello, my name is Johnny and I work in Marketing for OEM+ Auto Tops, an aftermarket manufacturer of replacement convertible soft tops. I am excited to join BimmerFest and connect with BMW enthusiasts across the globe. The reason I joined is to provide feedback and answer questions to anything...
  5. Cars - Private Party
    Selling an 06 E46 Convertible for a family member who no longer needs the vehicle. I don’t have a ton of history on it and I’m not very familiar with BMWs myself, but I’m a car guy and did the best research I could. This is a clean, stock 330ci that has your usual wear-and-tear for a 17-year-old...
    $7,999 USD
  6. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hello everyone, I've been away for several trouble free years with my 2009 E93, but I noticed something today that induced a queasy feeling of dread. When I went to put the top up, the cycle started normally until it was time to raise the stacked top parts out of the trunk. I could see in...
  7. New Member Introductions
    This is our 2005 645ci V8 immaculate 44k miles. Selling. New member, enjoying the site!
  8. Australia
    Hi all, have done a ssearch but not seeing many options south of the harbour so thought Id post here.... I need to get my 330Ci E46 Convertible serviced. I had been taking it to Paramatta BMW but I feel they are more inteested in servicing newer models. Any recommendations? I's also be...
  9. California
    -2005 BMW 645Ci convertible -$7,000 OR BEST OFFER -115,000 miles -car runs well, no check engine light -One of a kind wrap in color matte grey -Clean title -recent smog paperwork in hand -automatic transmission -electric convertible top works properly -modified exhausted with awesome sound...
  10. 3 Series & 4 Series
    I own a 2002 325ci auto. I have had trouble getting it to work. As i hold the button down. I hear the motor above my head grinding but nothing happens. If i hold it long enough it just quits until i restart the car. Sold yellow light, no red light. No codes. I dont remember hearing any noises...
  11. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, New to this forum so be gentle :) Anyone know where the ‘Radio remote control receiver’ is located on a 2015 CONVERTIBLE 435i (F33) ? … and if so, the best way to access it ? Thanks in advance.
  12. New Member Introductions
    Hi, I'm Nico, and recently bought a 2013 M6 convertible. Very happy with it so far. I'm attaching some pics for reference. Hope to get in touch with as many owners as possible. -Nico.
  13. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hello guys, this is my first time ever posting in a forum because I got desperate :( I had a problem where my top stopped halfway and would not move any more, I have a fully automatic top that has been working since I bought the vehicle. I released the motors by the lever under the back seats...
  14. 3 Series
    First time on here… bear with me 😂 I’ve got a 3 series convertible from 2009. Had it about a year and it’s been fine until now… Closed the roof fine and then it continued with a motor whirring noise even after if taken the keys out. I tried opening the boot to check what’s going on but it...
  15. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    My top has been out of sync so I have been using a screwdriver on the emergency latch to put it down. However, when I tried to put it back up, I heard something in the front motor snap and it no longer wants to go down. The left hook doesn't move anymore but the right one did. I tried putting it...
  16. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello I have SP-DATEN v68.1 installed, but when I try opening my cvm2e.c03 module in NCS Dummy to change GESCHW_VERDECK_AKTIV to increase the car speed limit for opening the convertible roof - there's only one option - wert_01. There's no wert_02, wert_03 etc. like other people have. Some other...
  17. Cars - Private Party
    e-46 - 2002 M3 convertible SMG. Silver with M racing stripes on the hood and each side. The interior is slick black leather and the windows are nicely tinted. Power fully adjustable heated seats and Harmon Kardon sound system. The car has been taken care of by a meticulous mechanic and is in...
    $22,000 USD
  18. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Title says it all. The top on my 96 318i is in pretty bad shape and I can’t even see out the rear window. I’m seeing these replacement tops on eBay/Amazon but they’re only the top itself, not the frame. How hard would it be to change the top itself without buying a whole new frame for it? I have...
  19. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi! I have two things that I am seeking information about for my 2004 E63. I have a 2004 BMW 645ci. My top was working perfectly, drove it through a car wash and now it won't open. I unlock and push the button, the windows go down, but nothing else. Any idea what it could be? Secondly, my...
  20. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    This is the first day I have had this problem. Got in the car to visit Mom, put the top down, and, enjoyed the ride over there. While it was not raining at the time, the back windshield did have raindrops on it when I lowered the top. We go out to the car, but, the top does not go up. I get...
1-20 of 500 Results