BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 298 Results
  1. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hello everyone my audio system on a 750Li 2006 has been pretty bad ever since I bought it used. At low or high volume , I hear crackling and popping from pretty much everywhere. Definitely not quality audio. I’m thinking of upgrading the entire audio system and was wondering if anyone has...
  2. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I upgraded my speakers and added an amplifier for my e60 and got everything to work and the audio is good, however, when i choose audio aux in the menu it goes to aux for 1 second than it automatically goes to FM. This has never happened before. When i upgraded the audio i took out the headunit...
  3. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi everyone, So the story goes that about two months ago when my vanos conked out, I started noticing that my music was sounding very one-sided and hollow. I adjusted the radio to bias to the Pass. Front side and noticed almost zero audio output from the midbass speaker. It's extremely muddy...
  4. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Didn't do enough research or missed options in Carvana car when purchasing '14 F33 - got a good price and the exterior of the car is nearly perfect so I don't want to turn it back in just because of the audio issue. It has basic bluetooth, I guess not the upgraded audio nav for the HUD. What's...
  5. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    I bought the car maybe 8 or so months ago, private sale. To my memory I don't think the issue was happening when I bought it. Once the cold weather came in, for what seems to be the first 10 to 20 minutes of driving the audio cuts in and out. It happens on Radio, Bluetooth, USB. As I get closer...
  6. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    I bought the car maybe 8 or so months ago, private sale. To my memory I don't think the issue was happening when I bought it. Once the cold weather came in, for what seems to be the first 10 to 20 minutes of driving the audio cuts in and out. It happens on Radio, Bluetooth, USB. As I get closer...
  7. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    I'm trying to find any wires that power the door speakers. I've got a very base model X5 that doesn't have speakers in the trunk, subs under the seats, or a speaker in the dash. There's no amp in the trunk and no speaker wires that I can see. There are no connectors for any speakers in any of...
  8. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    I have a 2015 328i without a Harman kardon system. As it is I don't really even think that the issue is not having the premium system. The issue is that there's no obvious way for me to adjust the bass, treble, etc. For that reason, the radio has very heavy bass and basically just sounds off for...
  9. F20 / F21 1 Series (2012 - Current)
    Hello all, I have a 1 series 2015 116d and I noticed that the speaker on the left wasn’t working, nor is the underseat woofer on the left. I took the speaker out and plugged it on the right side and it was working perfectly fine. I then disconnected the amp and now the opposite has happened...
  10. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Dear fellow enthusiasts. I've recently bought a 2009 BMW E93 335i - best car I've ever had! Nonetheless, in my forever search for improvement I've decided to upgrade my Logic7 sound system to the Individual Audio System. This is where you guys come into the picture ;-) Does anybody, preferably...
  11. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    I have a 2006 bmw 530 xi sedan vin # WBANF73506CG69624 and the volume knob on the radio wasn't working properly when i bought the vehicle, several months later the radio started making loud noises the moment i opened the drivers side door. i purchased replacement speakers, a pioneer stereo...
  12. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Ever since I bought a 4 series years ago, the Bluetooth option (only for media audio) is always loading endlessly. The same is happening for the navigation system which is always starting as well as the cd player which is not working. My other 4 series doesn’t have this problem, and no one was...
  13. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi everyone! I own a 1996 528i which was my fathers and while he had it he had pulled some audio components from a wrecked car with intentions to put it all in his car but never got to it... I have no intentions on ripping apart the interior to install these just jet beacause i dont know what...
  14. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    I've been working on the 2003 Z4 passenger door (for a project), which has the following wires, in case it's useful to anyone: 2x thick power cables (3mm, negative) 3 twisted pairs = 6 strands (0.5mm ?) 17 single strands (0.5mm ?) Which have the following colours: thick purple.cyan thick...
  15. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello guys, Car is e91 2006y I was testing my Launch and what possibilities it offers and i activated my Tire pressure monitor for the navigation (the small one). Everything looked cool until i found out that by doing so, many other settigns disappeared. One of which was the audio settings for...
  16. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi everyone, I drive a 2014 320 and recently my media has been completely shutting off (screen and audio). It happens every 3 minutes and takes about 20 seconds to start up again. When it starts up the menu doesn’t even load it only displays “BMW”. I tried holding down the volume button to...
  17. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi everybody, I retrofitted my 03/2014 F10 530d from Champ2 to NBT last weekend. The car had a combox in the trunk, which I unplugged and closed the most connection with a most loop. I have rewired Microphone, AUX, USB, Bluetooth Antenna and they working. The only issue which I observe is...
  18. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi all, I'm searching for the best sounding head unit for my e39. I currently have the Eonon and it sounds terrible after upgrading my speakers. I went with the Bavsound upgrade and they sounded great when tested on my test rig! [It's an amp and double din on a test bench] After being installed...
  19. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    No AUX sound, but USB port works. No SOS error, radio works fine, and nothing else in the car seems to be having any problems. If you have any information, please let me know. If you need any information from me, let me know. I have INPA and ISTA+ at my disposal. Just recently took my...
  20. G20 (2019 - Current)
    Recently noticed a rattle on the right side covered speaker when listening to bass music 7 months into new ownership. One thing I loved about this system is it would never have that even at high levels. I don't like to blast my music, but somehow it's rattling now. Wondering if anyone else out...
1-20 of 298 Results