BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 52 Results
  1. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey guys, I've done some research and have not found the fix for this. Please someone help. My key fob works sometimes, been going on. After work hit unlock and nothing happened, use to this. So I took key out and manually turned the locks, but I did it twice for some reason and all the windows...
  2. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hi everybody. I'm new here and too glad to be here. I have a problem with my E90's front windows. I bought the car 3 months ago, that's an unbelievably great and beautiful car but I tried many solutions, but I could not solve it myself. My car's rear windows open and close with the fob, they...
  3. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    So I bought my e34 around November 2020 and have always had this electrical issue but I’m not too good at electrical stuff alone. I’m also 19 and barely have the money to buy all the important things like a mAp reader. My window switches flicker all the time and only go down sometimes (same...
  4. E85 / E86 Z4 (2003-2008)
    i left the top down on my E85 03 and it rained cause life. now my motor for the drop top and power windows arnt working. checked the fuses they look good. the instrument cluster is also having issues. does anyone know wherr the problem is. could a short in the instument cluster stop the windows...
  5. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi All, My driver side window control is not working so i am unable to wind down my windows and adjust the side mirrors. Had change my FEM and tested all the wires and it is working. When I remove my side mirrors control and use it on another f30, IT WORKS! Would like to know if anyone met...
  6. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Could someone who understands the model advise me please? A few years back I had a 3 series convertible which I could open and close the roof on the key fob, I have purchased a 2015 420 where I CAN open the windows with the key but NOT the roof and I am UNABLE to shut the roof, or the windows...
  7. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    On the way home from work today my 2008 528i started going nuts. The headlights flashed, the dash lights too. I was thinking it was not going to make it. When I got home and turned it off, took the key out, the AC would not go off! Had to disconnect the battery. Any suggestions? THANKS!!!
  8. X3 G01 (2018 - current)
    My windows are locked and I can't put them down. How can I fix this?
  9. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Today my windows started opening about a quarter of an inch and then closing (similar to the door closing aid feature) but while I was driving. It also repeatedly sensed a door ajar when they were fully closed. Then after parking it my garage, the front lights and rear lights repeatedly...
  10. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi, I have a 2012 3 Series and all the window work correctly from inside the car. But when I hold the unlock button on the key only 3 window lower. 1 remains up. . . The one remaining up works 100% ok from the buttons. Any ideas? Thanks
  11. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    I stumbled in here after googling the issues and found a few threads on the topic, so please pardon the new thread on an old topic, and the wall of words. Same subject but couple of extra question thrown in. Thanks in advance for any help. Windows and sunroof opened on its own. (Insert a LOT of...
  12. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    My car was recently brought to a shop to repair the starter. Prior to bringing it to the shop everything in the car worked fine with the exception of when it did not start resulting in the car being brought to a mechanic. I am new to the area so I used my brother's mechanic who he trusted...
  13. The Detail Department
    Hi I am new to the forum and there has to be a thread about this but I wasn't able to find it so i made my own :D. I just moved to a new area with hard water (lots of calcium in the water) and now I cannot get my car windows clean like I used to. I have tried everything, even an homemade cure...
  14. BMW Coding and Programming
    After some coding my key fob now rolls up and rolls down the windows, locks /unlocks the car, etc... My Comfort Access will lock the car, roll up the windows, close the sunroof and close the mirrors. My comfort access will only unlock the doors. It will not roll down the windows then open...
  15. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hey Guys, The 2 front windows did't work at the same time after being put in the garage for 1 month due to traveling, no sounds heard when pulling and pushing the window switch. So I guess it might be the problem of blown fuses. Appreciate if anyone can tell me the fuse numbers for front...
  16. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    To put it simply my windows stopped working. I'm a first time BMW owner. I recently purchased the car a few months ago used from a private buyer. I'm pretty good with cars but I haven't done a ton with electrical, so I thought I'd get some advice before I go poking around with the electrical...
  17. F30 / F31 / F32 / F33 / F34 / F36 (2012 - current)
    Hi What is the tint percentage on the moonroof 2015 320i? I am thinking of tinting back windows and matching the moonroof would look good. Thanks
  18. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Sorry my last thread title wasnt specific enough Ok so i know there are mad threads about this topic but ive tried what they are saying and still no results. I have a 1991 bmw 525i e34 When it is below 32 degrees outside all power stuff stops working.windows wont move, wipers ONLY work on...
  19. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Ok so i know there are mad threads about this topic but ive tried what they are saying and still no results. I have a 1991 bmw 525i e34 When it is below 32 degrees outside all power stuff stops working.windows wont move, wipers ONLY work on full speed and no doors will unlock. The only way...
  20. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    I have a younger brother (20 yr old) driving around in a 2009 BMW 125i Coupe. Its white, with black interior, automatic transmission, low miles. Its a pretty cool car to look at. My brother on the other hand, is a whimsical college student, taking care of virtually nothing but his grades. He's a...
1-20 of 52 Results