BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 15 Results
  1. Cars - Private Party
    Hi everyone, I've been searching high and low to adopt your loved 335xi. I'm a very motivated buyer looking to pop on your garage kept beauty immediately upon finding something that will satisfy my desires & budget. I'm an honest, straightforward buyer looking to join the legions of...
  2. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    I have an opportunity to buy a 2001 740il that is super clean. 114k miles. I cant seem to find an issue with it, but am concerned about leaving the lot and having to shell out 2-6000 bucks in repairs. can anyone provide me with some things to look for so that i can make the most informed...
  3. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    New to this sight, but I've heard great things. I came across a clean a$$ 2001 740il and cant convince myself not to buy it. It looks and drivesgreat. My only concern is having to do a repair within the next 12 months. I need a good year out it. It has 144k miles on it and I cant find a thing...
  4. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Well, my rents finally took the plunge and bought me my first car. After spending months convincing them not to buy me a practical car like a Honda or toyota, I got a sweet little metallic gold '94 325i. At the time, it ran decently and seemed like a good idea. Then we moved and things became...
  5. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Today was the first time I have ever waxed a car in my entire life. I've only had my bimmer since March 16th and I waited a little while to decide on what product to use and how to use it. Hopefully I did a decent job. Let me know what you think both good or bad. It's the only way I'll learn...
  6. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    I have a series of questions, that would like to hear from others. 1- Why does exhuast only come out the right side of the system, and not the left pipe to, when its cold? My SLK 350 blew perfect streams of exhuast of both. 2- Can you program the Mirrors to retract with the Key Fob settings...
1-6 of 15 Results