BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    I bought a BMW 328i from a guy who purchased the car from an auction. The car did not come with a key from the auction. So the guy I bought it from, purchased a BMW key but he never had the key coded to the car. Therefore, I can not start the car. The car's engine had almost everything taken...
  2. E34 (1989 - 1995)
    Hello bimmer fam, I have a 94 530I and I haven't had it start in over 3 years. I installed a battery shut off switch and took it into a shop to get an exhaust leak patched up. They had no idea it was installed and tried to jump the car since it wouldn't start and the switch had the battery...
  3. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Before reading, I'm an Audi guy and I don't know very much about BMW's even though I own one. Noob status. Where to start.. One day while driving my car I stopped at a restaurant. Shut car off, went inside for about 30 minutes and came back out. Started it and it was acting crazy. RPMs jumping...
  4. X3 E83 (2004 - 2010)
    2004 X3, 3 liter, 6 spd None of power outlets work and bluetooth wont sync/function.:mad: Dealer told me that my Computer was bad. :tsk: Seriously. Anyone have any similar issues or thoughts on the subject? Thanks fellas
1-4 of 4 Results