BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 87 Results
  1. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I bought the E61 a few months ago and I absolutely love it. It did have the clogged sunroof drain which did fry all of the modules in the back. When I first got the car I was unsure how to get the radio working. To fix it I learned it was a MOST failure due to the MULF module in the trunk being...
  2. X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - 2014)
    Hi all, I have started a thread and we are discussing 'TV DVB-T2 on BMW X6 E71 2008', but we need some help. We are stuck on this issue: Can this car accept FBAS instead of RGB at CCC & RSE? The reason is because in order to get the TV going again we need a modern video module and all of them...
  3. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi guys, I'd like to know how to reset the spark plug interval on my BMW 630i (E63) LCI. I replaced the coil packs and spark plugs together a short while back and overlooked to reset the interval. The CCC unit only displays the following units to reset: Oil interval Brake liquid Vechicle...
  4. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Does anyone know the exact orientation for the CCC components on a 06 650i? I know it starts with the head unit, then amp and then sirus sat (under amp) but where to then? If anyone has a diagram that would be great. I’ve checked the site and online but can’t find a diagram or anything similar...
  5. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    My current e60 setup: CCC TCM with SOS Button - sos error but bt calling works flawlessly NO MPM - MPM is bypassed to just serve the power to the radio all the time through 15amp fuse Why is it bypassed? - no clue, idiot before did that for some reason - prolly burned MPM. So - as a good...
  6. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    Hi, am going to change my screen to a bigger one with more functions and was wondering if my bmw was ccc or cic? It’s just a small screen that mostly showcase a old outdated map and the time.
  7. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    On a 2007 E92 (CCC) in IDrive, Vehicle settings, Door Locks, there are the following choices under Unlock Button: -All doors -Drivers door only -Convenience What does the “Convenience” option do? -This car has no “Comfort Access”. -If I change from “Convenience” to “All doors”, holding down...
  8. X5 E70 (2007 - 2013)
    Hey everyone, I recently bought an Android headunit for my BMW X5 e70 everything works except the displaying of the original BMW CCC system I know there are different options in the settings of the android to select the right screen size and I tried all of them none is fitting right just one...
  9. E82 / E87 / E88 / F20 1 Series (2008 - 2014)
    Hey guys, had this issue for a few months already, and it goes like this: When the car is cold (outside temp ~2 Celsius) the navigation (Display,music, radio, aux,etc.. ) everything works perfectly, After some driving around/waiting for the cabin temp. to raise, etc.. the navigation screen turns...
  10. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi all, I'm hoping someone might be able to help with an iDrive controller question. My CCC died a few weeks back and I ended up shipping the unit off to be fixed. It's come back working, playing music, etc - but the iDrive controller is now not working (turning or clicking down have no...
  11. E63 / E64 6 Series (2004 - 2010)
    Hi all, After much research and testing, I believe the CCC in my 2006 convertible has crapped out, but need confirmation from your collective brains. Here's the info and logic: I have door/ignition chimes. Logic 7 amp has a steady amber and red light. Also tested by swapping out for another...
  12. 1 Series & 2 Series
    Hey all: I'm considering an '09 135 vert that has the resetting Nav/Idrive issues, it looks to be a faulty CCC? Is this a fatal or expensive flaw? The car is otherwise very clean. Advice appreciated. Thanks, Joel
    ccc
  13. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hello guys. I have problem with my CCC headunit. I disconnected front panel with buttons from headunit, and after i connected it back, buttons headlight stoped working. Buttons working great, but backlight gone. Where is the problem? Thanks.
  14. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hello. I have E61 year 2004 with CCC iDrive system. I bought it a couple of months ago and the seller told me about this issue on the CCC that it doesnt boot on cold weather, he told me that there is somesort of "fix" that a "handyman" will fix quickly. Did not think much about it, I'm handy...
  15. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I drive a 2006 530xi. I'm currently looking into replacing the iDrive unit with a carplay retrofit but I'm not sure which iDrive system I have. I've read that CCC has a different plug than the others including: CIC, NBT. My question is: if I have a M-ASK unit, will I have the right plugs to work...
  16. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I have an E60 with blade key instead of push to start. The screen also lists off as follows: Communication, Car Data, Entertainment, Climate. Is there a way to install Navigation on it through dvd? If not, is there a good retrofit CarPlay or nice CCC upgrade? 2006 BMW 530xi
  17. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    my idrive went completely black. I have a couple questions. my car is a 2004 bmw 530i 1) why would it do so? ie, what could have been the reasons? 2) went to my dealer. said i needed to replace the cic and assembly which would be about $2,200 (this includes a "discount"). Part would be $1900...
1-19 of 87 Results