BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey all, Just wanted to see what the pro's and peers thought about my options. After going down the freeway in 5th gear, I started to notice a ticking slowly getting louder as I approached my exit. Pulled off the exit and bam, oil spewed out from a hole right where the oil pump gear nut goes. I...
  2. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Car is 2001 525i Auto. Stock M54B25 Hello guys, I've been searching for BMW M54 water pumps and it is a bit tricky. Months ago, I replaced my WP, I believe it is Mahle/Behr, and it has Made in Germany logo on the propeller. It has composite propeller. It's a 4 y.o. WP so I guess I want to...
  3. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi all, I know there are a lot of threads about the "Fault Code 048: TCC Excessive Slip", and I've done a lot of research on this. But hear me out... I have a 2003 BMW E39 530iA with the 5hp19 auto gearbox, bought at 88k miles. Straight after buying the car, probably around 91k miles I did a...
  4. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    My LCM 2 has started acting up, and the cold checks really ruin the possibility of putting LEDs into my car. I have a spare junkyard LCM 2 but I'd rather get a upgrade. From what I have read buying any used LCM III or IV from any car would work assuming I programmed it correctly. My question is...
  5. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey fellas, I got a issue with my aux fan. The car was throwing up a DME activation, electric fan. Then I found out that the fan wasn't Evan plugged in. Plugged it back in and reset the code. No more DME code, but the fan still won't turn on. The fan doesn't do a test spin when the car turns...
  6. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    If i connect a smoke tester to the intake boot will that move smoke throughout the whole intake manifold or do i have to connect to other parts of the engine/Vacuum Lines? I'm wanting to make sure my intake manifold is not cracked.
  7. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi all, I have a 2000 528i with the m52tu engine. My issue is that on cold starts after the secondary air pump shuts off, I get idle surging that drops down to low rpms and quickly pops back up. It does this for a minute or two then idles completely fine. I dont have any lights on the dash...
  8. Parting Out
    I've got a whole slew of spare parts from swapping my M54B25 to a B30. The B25 parts are from a pre 9/02 M54 out of a 2002 525it wagon, and the B30 parts are from a 2004 M54 out of a 2004 330ci. I'll list prices but feel free to send me an offer. I can give you a shipping estimate on parts if...
    $100 USD
  9. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi i just got a engine swaped 2.0 swaped to 2.5 and the traction control button dose nothing the light does not come on but i still can feel that there is no traction is it a fuse or what would be the error Thanks for the help
  10. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    The cooling pipe under my intake blew out. Car overheated and was running for a good 10 minutes before I shut it off. (Had it warming up in the morning) I let her cool down and tried starting the next day and she fire right up. Been about 2 weeks, went to start and now she won't fire. The...
  11. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey ive got a weird one, I was looking online and found out there's a very rare option for the E38 for ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) and was wondering purely for fun if it would be possible to retro fit it into a e39 specially the facelift model. As far as I know it uses a special sensor placed...
  12. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    EDIT: For those of you who have used NCS Expert / NCS Dummy / Standard Tools, is it possible to both remove the "Check Rear Light" dash error message and fix the hyperflashing? I know on Bimmercode there is an "LED Upgrade" code category which is exactly what I need, but Bimmercode is only...
  13. Cars - Private Party
    100% of the proceeds will be donated to Dreams to Reality Foundation For Sale: 2002 BMW 530i - High Mileage, Salvage Title runs rough and needs a tow price is firm - no haggling Location: Burbank I have the title in hand Tags are current through February 2025 and the registration is in my...
    $1,195 USD
  14. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I have a 2000 528i with 220k miles and I am wanting to replace ccv and the plastic coolant lines underneath the intake manifold. Do I have to worry about the plastic intake manifold cracking when I remove and reinstall it? I just had to replace the valve cover because of a small crack, hense why...
  15. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi i cant seem to get my pdc working the beep comes from driver side front i had a messed up plug in the front i changed it and the beep was stil coming from the front driver side what else could cause this problem could it be the the middel driver side one or also try another sensore also And...
  16. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey all, I’m back with what I expect to be a somewhat common electrical issue but haven’t found anywhere else online. My 99 528it just experienced a weird issue where my drivers side taillight, turn signal, as well as my passenger side foglight, running light, and front and fender turn signals...
  17. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello everyone, I'm planning to swap an M57D30TÜ engine with a 6-speed transmission from an E46 into my 2001 525d touring, but I'm having trouble finding information on this topic. Initially, I bought a high-mileage 530d (184hp) parts car for the swap. However, I later came across a crashed...
  18. Wheels and Tires
    Wheels are single billet aluminum pro refinished with new tires never installed on my bimmer. Staggered sizes 8 & 8.5 x 18 mounted and balanced with Ground Force equipment New Jersey location can ship with photos available reply to: chuckhumblias@hotmail.com
    e39
  19. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I've been wanting to have halos on my car but I don't know what to do. I want the most cost-effective mod possible. I've seen stuff on retrofitting the facelift headlights to the pre-facelift ones but the OEM headlights are like 800 per headlight. I have also talked to some custom shops nearby...
  20. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    After 10 years of owning the very last e39 registered in the UK, I am planning on selling it. It is a 530i Champagne II Special Edition on an 04 plate with 144k on the clock. I have looked after it well and it is pretty mint. Not really sure how much to market it at really, so thought I’d get...
1-20 of 500 Results