BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 153 Results
  1. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    hello i was flashing my dde4 ecu with ncs expert, trying to replace an shitty smoke program with the factory one. Well i didnt know that flashing the dde4 with an normal k+dcan cable will almost always brick the thing. I cant connect to the ecu using inpa or ista, ncs expert communicates with...
  2. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey guys, My 2008 E92 320i coupe is currently in the shop after I replaced the vanos solonoid o-rings. I started it in the morning and it immediately went into limp mode and stalled. Felt like it was misfiring. I didn't clean the solonoids just replaced the rings, put them back in the same...
  3. 3 Series
    Hi, Professional noob here! The previous owner put a tune on my 2013 BMW 328i X-Drive. I am trying to avoid going to bmw. I was wonder what kind of software would i need to reflash my ecu back to stock and remove the tune. I have been looking at BMW standard tools, like ISTA-P and Winkfp. but...
  4. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi all !! When I hooked my scanner to diagnose no crank no start issue of this bmw 5 series f10 (f07), I did not have communication with ECU ( DMA) of the car! I’ve thought it might be the ECU and need to be replaced! The thing is that always need to check the fuses first before attempt to leave...
  5. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    This has been a very long journey, and I'm glad I took the long route as I covered so many bases on my way and know the exact condition of the car. The specifics of the car are a 2007 e90 328xi coupe sport with the N51, with 50K miles. IF YOUR OIL LEVEL SENSOR IS OUT, GET IT REPLACED...
  6. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    Hi bimmers, I have an e36 323i and i have 2 simenes ms41 ecu with different map i want to connect both of them and choose which one every time i start the engine using a switch. ( I dont have the budget to buy an aftermarket ecu link or any alternatives) I Want to know if the connection of the 2...
  7. X5 F15 (2014 - 2018)
    Hey everyone, My wife's 2016 F15 has been having some problems. It's just shy of 90K miles but has been exhibiting some odd symptoms intermittently for a bit, and just yesterday started having another issue, and I'm wondering if they're all related. Maybe a year or two ago the computer would...
  8. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    I recently manual swapped my e36(1999 323i) causing it to throw a p0600 code due to auto trans ecu. After replacing ecu the car cranks but won’t start, ews is deleted and it starts if the old ecu is installed.
  9. 7 Series - E38 (1995 - 2001)
    The ECU temperature sensor, is that normally open or normally closed with regards to its resistance? I believe my temp sensor is bad. Reads 0.0 Ohms so it is closed. Regardless if it’s in near boiling water or sitting on a block of ice it’s reads closed. The reason I think the ECU temperature...
  10. General BMW Questions
    The ECU temperature sensor, is that normally open or normally closed with regards to its resistance? I believe my temp sensor is bad. Reads 0.0 Ohms so it is closed. Regardless if it’s in near boiling water or sitting on a block of ice it’s reads closed. The reason I think the ECU temperature...
  11. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    hi , I have BMW 320i E92 Coupe 2011 N46B20 with DME / MV1746, Part# 12147620350. Automatic Transmission. I had the opportunity to get a cheap full manual 6-speed transmission swap, Less than 150$. I'm a petrol head and i don't enjoy my drivings with automatic trans. So this is my chance to...
  12. X3 M, X5 M, X6 M, Z3 M & Z4 M
    BMW X5 E70 3.0d 2007 Morning all, I have been trying to delete my SOS telephone warning light following BMW Doctor on YouTube By using the NCS Expert Program. I wrote to ABG ECU module after deleting the 612 code as the guy said you need to delete the 612 from every module to get rid...
  13. E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
    Hey guys! Long time lurker here with a sad first post. Went to PartSource, gave my VIN (2006 BMW 330i), they gave me an alternator. I was changing it because I knew it was old and wanted to stay on top of things. Installed it, 2 weeks later, car refused to start, steering wheel locked and had...
  14. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Greetings, I have an M54b30 and I've been having an issue with the car behaving sluggish once reaching operating temperature, there's a night and day difference with torque output between driving it within the first 10 minutes of start up (when still running cold) and then once at operating...
  15. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hey guys so I have a question, I’m going to be replacing the s54 in my 2004 M3 with a motor from a 2002 m3. My question is do I need the ecu/dme from the donor car, or will the ecu in my car work fine?
  16. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Here is a video of my diagnosis before removing CAS and DME and sending to ECU pro for testing. If the issue is not DME could someone tell me possibly what the issue is? Video BMW e66 750li no communication
  17. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello Guys, I have seen all these companies (MHD, MGFlasher, BM3) offer ECU remaps through the OBD port using ENET. My question is, is it possible to remap it with ENET using a tuning file from any other online ECU tuner ? ( I know that's not possible for all cars but with my car it is) And...
  18. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hello, i have a Problem, i have install on my M5 F90 LCI Retrofit Taillights, and coded them with e-sys (HO-Wort) HELC. Everything works fine. But when i Connect OBD (MHD Adapter) to Flash ECU, i dont get any connection. BimmerCode Works, but BimmerLink dont work to, every Software that will...
  19. General BMW Questions
    Hey guys, so I'm looking at buying a 2008 323i, the only issue is that the ECU was fried due to negligence while the current owner was working on thr car, I was wondering if there would be damage to more then the ECU in the car( like messing up some of the electronics, or messing with the cars...
  20. X3 M, X5 M, X6 M, Z3 M & Z4 M
    I need help simply getting the ECU out of the E box. With this particular BMW, after getting access to the ECU, The ECU is literally locked into some type of clipping system. I don't want to have to break the clipping system to get the ECU out. However, I can't find a video or instructions...
1-20 of 153 Results