BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 196 Results
  1. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Hi bimmerfesters :) I’m new to the site and was hoping to draw on the expertise that so many of you on here seem to have please. Background: I am a young female with not much knowledge about cars so any help would be appreciated as I have been in tears with my current situation. Car: 2018...
  2. Cars - Private Party
    1-owner CarFax Certified, maintenance is up to date with all records available. Recent maintenance has included front brakes, water pump, engine mount and oil change. New Bridgestone tires installed 8/25/23. Options packages include Premium, Driver Assistance, Driver Assistance Plus, Cold...
    $13,495 USD
  3. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Hello all, I lost my subscription last month and I had to resubscribed last week. Now I cannot use “Vehicle Finder” on the app. The option to turn it on in the car disappeared. The RTTI does mot work. ConnectedDrive does not wok; does not show weather or anything. What exactly I paid 150...
  4. General BMW Questions
    Hello, I am the owner of a BMW X1 SDRIVE28i. I have successfully changed my car's language to English, but I'm still receiving the dashboard warnings in German. This has become quite inconvenient for me as I have to translate them every time they appear. Can anyone help me with changing the...
  5. General BMW Questions
    I’ve got an X1 on the way, black sapphire metallic paint. Should I get a “diamond plate nano ceramic polymer coating” from my local car wash for $329 when I get the car? Or should I get some other type of wax? Or nothing at all? Anything else I should do as soon as I get the car to help...
  6. 3 Series & 4 Series
    So I’m having an issue with the serp being sucked into engine through crank seal , no support from dealer or corporate , has anyone else with this issue ever thought of suing class action ? I mean after all they are the only manufacturer with this design flaw I’m not understanding how this would...
  7. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    I ordered a 2023 X1 (my first BMW, really excited). The dealer I gave the deposit to is a fairly high volume dealer. It’s been about 3 weeks now and I still have no received a production number. The salesperson told me he is still waiting for their full allocation from BMW this month. There are...
  8. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Car battery died outside of my own state (MA) in Vermont. The car was sitting there for three weeks without being driven while family member was visiting. I would like to call AAA or my insurance roadside assist for a jump start but then I found the article down below which is leading me to...
  9. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Guys I cant get further than this. Besides unscrewing that small screw, whats next? I need to fully disassemble it. I tried looking for video guides and NONE exist. Help please.
  10. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    I was installing after market display and somehow disabled my climate control panel. I am going to check the 20ish fuses that might be the issues, but after searching several forums I have been unable to get any clarity of which specific one it could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  11. Car Navigation, Audio & Electronics
    Hi All and thank you for letting me ask my question here. I have a 2019 X1 which I bought in the US. I recently arrived to Europe and noticed that my navigation isn’t working. The problem seems to be related to a built-in SIM card which has no service in Europe. I am wondering how to replace...
  12. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    So I have 2 BMW’s Wife's 2013 X1 35i with 44K miles. Mine, 2012 535i with 104K miles. I changed oil and filters 2 weekends ago. Wife drove her car around town and got the (forget the wording) but a severe engine code that minimized power output. I read and cleared the codes and was waiting...
  13. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Hi guys, i have got a new warning for the rear brake pads on my X1, i assume they have worn and they need changing. I have done 18,000 miles and didn't think they would wear this quick. My car is a lease and I assumed they would be covered by my lease/maintenance agreement but when I took it to...
  14. BMW Coding and Programming
    Can someone suggest me how to obtain wiring diagrams for X1 F48 ? I used to use newtis but it is closed due to BMW's copywright claims. I'm interested for the rear LCI taillights retrofit and the wiring diagrams will show the correct repinning needed for the new lights (I changed from Halogen...
  15. Ask-A-BMW-Dealer
    So my wife's X1 2 year lease is finalizing the first week of April. We are under miles on it, we leased it for 15k miles per year use. MSRP on in was $41XXX and buyout/purchase option on lease paperwork shows $25,400. Debating whether to buy it, or turn it in. A few years back I bought out my...
  16. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced condesnation in their headlight/s? I've recently purchased my vehicle and after a bout of cold weather have noticed some condensation in one of my headlights, about half of its cleared up now but its been about a week and there's still some left...
  17. X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
    So i am considering on buying a 2014/2015 X1 xDive 28i and most of the models in my price range have between 80-110k miles on them. I was hoping a few people on here may have some experience with putting 170k + on them and what I should expect in terms of repair costs. Coming from a mazda i am...
  18. X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
    Hey gang, As stated in the title, I just got my first BMW. I bought her used with 61,000 miles on her, only two previous owners - neither of whom wrecked her, and both of whom performed her regularly-scheduled maintenance - and got her for a steal, to boot. That said, I'd like to make sure I'm...
  19. X1 E84 (2011 - 2015)
    Hoping someone can help me out. I am receiving PDC alert when shifting into reverse. I just stopped by a shop and they hooked up a code reader and it has the following errors. Terminal 30 Power Supply Switched Off (Anything to worry about? Would it have anything to do with below errors)...
  20. X1 F48 (2016 - current)
    Looking for some insights into this somewhat odd comparison. I am looking for a used BMW for my growing family and came across at these two vehicles with very similar features and packages at almost the same price point: 2017 X1 xDrive28i Premium Cold Weather Driving Assistance xLine...
1-20 of 196 Results