BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 471 Results
  1. 5 Series
    Hi guys I recently bought a 2006 bmw 525i i parked it here running fine left it in my garage overnight and it won’t start now It’s showing low battery in the cluster but my battery is fully charged Cluster isn’t lighting up completely either Disconnected the ibs but nothing change I have a...
  2. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hello. I'm seeking wise opinions regarding a 2014 535i with 157,000 miles. It's listed for $7,800, the owners has had it for 3 months. States he has a lot of vehicles and needs to sell it for room. He has no records but he has done preventative maintenance him self. He did coils, sparkplugs...
  3. G30 (2017 - Current)
    So I performed a fluid change with the new FCP fluid change kit - oil pan, plug and 7L fluid. I followed a youtube video and did exactly what is recommended. Got about 6L out and 6L back in. Filled at 40-50C. Waited for fluid to start dripping out to stop fill with engine on. My car is a 2019...
  4. G30 (2017 - Current)
    Hi All, Re: This is to fix the gesture control. Today I got my eBay’d roof controller. I directly swapped it over. Long story short, My original one the board is split into 3 pieces and the plugs are different for the gesture camera??? odd. Since directly swapping over I cannot open or...
  5. BMW Coding and Programming
    looking into buying cable for setting up with a old laptop to use with some of our older bmws which dont have obd2 and can be quite frustrating to try diagnose issues
  6. F07 Gran Turismo (2010 - 2017)
    Hi All, I have recently purchased the Vgate Icar Pro dongle and bimmercode, primarily for the digital speed in board computer. Everytime I try and code this I get a coding error followed by speedometer display fault on my dash, so I have to keep going into recovery mode to rectify this error...
  7. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi guys My F11 535D 2015 has the small screen with limited features! I want to upgrade it to the latest and biggest versions but with something OEM! Can this be possible and which are my options Zachos
  8. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    im doing the head gaskets on my 2005 545i and I cannot get my vanos solenoids back in any tips on getting them in and the connectors on? the vacuum pump seems like it would be in the way of the connector.
  9. BMW Coding and Programming
    Trying to reset airbag light on 2007 BMW M5 and every time it looks like its about to do something I get an error saying "Switch off the ignition and remove the ignition key that is with the remote control for the key slot if present" What should I do? Thanks
  10. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    2005 545i ive got a seatbelt and airbag light on my dash not sure if this is a typical problem but what's the problem is it just bad wiring somewhere or is it a bigger problem?
  11. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Just filmed a brief walkaround yesterday of my 5 series, with quite a nice spec from factory ! Give it a watch if you like!
  12. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Hi everyone I'm hoping someone with more knowledge than me can help me out. My 2013 520d has developed a strange noise. This noise only comes about under moderate acceleration and then lifting off the throttle between 1500 and 2000rpm. Under light or heavy acceleration I don't hear the sound...
  13. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    I purchased this 2010 528i with 112k miles a couple of weeks ago, doing as much as I could to ensure it was a good purchase. Carfax looked good, service records were all present, indy shop said no problems after the pre-purchase inspection, so I went ahead and bought it. It drove fine for about...
  14. 5 Series
    I just bought a bmw 2014 528i with the M-Sport Package used and it has 77,000 miles on it LAST Night I was driving in sport mode and I had a Hyundai Elantra that was probably around the same age as my "LUXURY SPORTS SADAN" want to race! Sadly, they WON, they were able to drive faster then I...
  15. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Maybe once a year, rarely twice, my HVAC output will stop working. Everything is powered. Button lights change when selection is picked, but it will change output. I started the car and had outside air blowing at medium speed. Can’t change fan speed, but the indicator lights will go up or down...
  16. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi everyone I’ve got a 2002 540ia with the alphanumeric gauge cluster and noticed a few icons near the traction control light that I am curious as to know what they mean, I read through the owners manual and couldn't find anything, anyone know? (Picture attached)
  17. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hey all. 2010 535i Xdrive. I started the car one morning and immediately smelled something burning. It wasn’t terrible but definitely something wasn’t right. I noticed I didn’t have any power to my CCU but the radio and all other instruments worked as normal. After getting home from work, I...
  18. General BMW Questions
    Hello, I know a private owner selling a 2006 BMW 530xi wagon, and before making an offer it would be helpful to hear some opinions from a forum of BMW experts. About the car: -160,000 miles -AWD -good overall conditions -minor mechanical problems (I have been told the owner brings it to the...
  19. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi everyone! I own a 1996 528i which was my fathers and while he had it he had pulled some audio components from a wrecked car with intentions to put it all in his car but never got to it... I have no intentions on ripping apart the interior to install these just jet beacause i dont know what...
  20. 5 Series
    As stated in the title, I'm currently looking at a BMW e12 530i for sale. It has been converted from a 4 speed manual to a 5 speed manual. Has brand new spark plugs, brand new cooling system including all tubes and hoses, and brand new belts. Only issue the owner has pointed out is that the diff...
1-20 of 471 Results