BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 47 Results
  1. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi, i'm the owner of an e39 530d from 2000. I had really bad steering wheel vibrations since i bought it used couple months ago. I started by changing all the front (and rear) suspension linkage and all four shock absorbers but the vibration still wasn't gone. Last week i've changed both engine...
  2. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello so i found a unicorn a Bmw E39 trunk lid that has no rust got it for cheap too and i want to full proof it abit for atleast a couple of years. My plans right now is to sand all around where these trunk lids most commonly rust and where the rubber piece sits for the glass i wanted to know...
  3. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    sziasztok ez egy BMW e39 530da autó automata váltóval szerelve! az lenne a hiba, hogy akármilyen fokozatba teszem az automata váltót, az autó mindig előre halad. nem számít, ha N/R/triptonik/D az autó csak halad előre! (a váltó alja kissé behorpadt). ez a jelenség csak a blokk cseréje után...
  4. 5 Series
    hello, this is a BMW e39 530da car equipped with an automatic transmission! the mistake would be that no matter what gear I put the automatic transmission in, the car always moves forward. it doesn't matter if N/R/triptonics/D the car just moves forward! (the bottom of the gearbox is slightly...
  5. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello i wanted to ask maybe somebody knows a fix for the soft close latch, when you close the trunk it doesn`t pull the trunk fully and when you open the boot and press the open button the lower latch rotates 360 degrees and nothing more. I tryed opening with the key and with the button under...
  6. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey, I have good stuf for real BMW E39 lover!!! Steering wheel + armrest ( fresh skin nappa/perforated with M stiching) And one wheel without perfuration, just nappa leather Fresh not used!!! Price 699$ shipped (I can sell and separately) wheel 489$ armrest 259$
  7. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I have two lower brackets for my 2002 BMW 525I, unsure where they go. does anyone have an idea? I searched up the diagram and they look like the lower ones. can someone show a pic of how they're supposed to sit in place so the radiator doesn't wobble or shake.
  8. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    hi i am doing a manual swap on my e39 525d 2002 Model i have a manual Kit from an e39 525tds . anyone have any experience with this? possibly which clutch and flywheel I need to use. have heard that this should work.
  9. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    So today is the 2nd time this happened. Im leaving work, start the car and when i press the brake to shift into drive the pedal is a bit stiff and when depressed makes shlooping sounds. Engine is misfiring like insane and white smoke is blasting from the exhaust. Both times this happened in the...
  10. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hello all, I'm tinkering with the idea of making a dual exhaust, with a single tip on each side. I'm not a huge fan on the m style bumper, so i was wondering if it has been done on "standard" bumper / non m bumper? I've photoshopped a picture of how it could look, what do you guys think? Should...
  11. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I've been making vector illustrations of cars for over three years and recently I've fell in love with old car ads, especially BMW ones. I've made this M5 ad that is inspired by several real advertisements from when the car was brand new and added some fictional touches. The car is illustrated...
  12. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    I'm parting out my unfortunately wreck E39 Touring and wondering if this is a good place to post.. The "Classifieds" section that I found within Bimmerfest doesn't have any activity.
  13. E39 M5 (1998-2003)
    I'm parting out my unfortunately wreck E39 Touring and wondering if this is a good place to post.. The "Classifieds" section that I found within Bimmerfest doesn't have any activity.
  14. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    So hey guys I became serious about fixing my car cause my dad won't let get another one. It has some problems some I know how to fix and some I don't know how to fix first I wanna start at the engine then do the basic maintenance to it like brakes etc. First of all its cheap car yes it got some...
  15. E36 (1991 - 1999)
    hi my 2 gear is gone so i need to opgrade. i have a getrag gearbox in now but i want a 328i zf (310z or 320z? ). but do the clutch slave cylinder fit on the zf ?. and is the crossmember the same?. and is the bolts that holds the gearbox to the engine the same ?. and do the cluch fit ?. i...
  16. F10 / F11 (2011 - 2016)
    Im sad to say that my 1997 e39 528 with 410000km engine has died. And i am looking to swap in a new one. And have som small questions. 1. What kind of problems am i looking to run in to if i just swap in a m52b28 2. Is it difficult to swap to a m52tub28? 3. If i buy a engine from 1999 can i...
  17. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey mates. I really wanted to express my love over the E39 and I went ahead to write a complete blog about my car. Not to mention the awesome professional photographs which I clicked on my own to reveal the true beauty of it. Wanna get your eyes and minds gratified? Check it out...
  18. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Does anybody know how to remove an old device from the Dynavin, so u can pair your device back??? My friend had his phone connected, now it doesn't want to pair back to my phone it has his phone name on the Dynavin screen sometimes it says disconnected or pairing.... I remember this happened...
1-18 of 47 Results