BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 137 Results
  1. X3 M, X5 M, X6 M, Z3 M & Z4 M
    So my check engine light came on over the weekend. System check is all ok. Car driving perfect and gas mileage is fine. Thought maybe it was the gas cap, that was fine. Took it to my mechanic and he says it says cylinder 1 is misfiring. It has 80,000 miles on it. I’ve owned it less than a year...
  2. BC, AB, Sask, Man
    Hey guys! I have a set of 4 OEM X6M charcoal wheels and very light use Pirelli winter tires for sale. Some curb rash. These came off my 2017 X6M, and the wheels were mostly stored at the BMW dealership. The car was always garage kept. No cracks or bends in the rims. I'm very flexible with the...
  3. E70 X5 M and E71 X6 M (2010 - 2015)
    Been looking for performance intercooler And intake, charge pipe. Etc Dont see any options that work. What are yall using??
  4. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F85/F86 the aggressive appearance upgrade it deserves with RW Carbon's X5M/X6M Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is constructed using genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished with a high quality...
  5. F85 X5 M and F86 X6 M (2016 - Current)
    Hello fellow Bimmer friends, I’m looking for a specific color combination X6M. The years between 2015-17 with black exterior and Sonoma beige interior. With mileage under 40K and a price range from 48K-63K. One owner preferred with no accidents recorded on Carfax. This is a hard combination to...
    x6m
  6. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/RWCarbon Blog:http://rwcarbon.wordpress.com/ Website:www.rwcarbon.com Email:info@rwcarbon.com 714.328.4406 CS:714.328.4408
  7. F85 X5 M and F86 X6 M (2016 - Current)
    Today our customer came in with their white BMW X6M looking to get a complete makeover. They wanted a full kit which includes a diffuser, front lip, grille replacements, side skirt extensions, mirror caps, fender trims, and trunk spoiler. This is the most installs we have ever had in one order...
  8. X6 E71 / E72 (2008 - 2014)
    I have a very nice set of wheels from a 2014 X6M. They are 19 inches. All 4 of them take the same size tire but the offset of the rears is different so it appears the rears are wider like a staggered set. I am near Baltimore, MD. I will entertain any reasonable offer + shipping if you can't...
  9. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give the front end of your F15 X5 an aggressive upgrade with RW's F15 X5 M Sport Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip spoiler offers a sporty appearance upgrade for the F15, and goes perfectly with any other carbon fiber additions. Each lip is carefully created using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber...
  10. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F85/F86 the aggressive appearance upgrade it deserves with RW Carbon's X5M/X6M Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is constructed using genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE carbon fiber items you may have. Each lip is finished with a high quality...
  11. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade the rear end appearance of your F15 X5 with RW Carbon's 3D Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser offers an aggressive appearance upgrade for the F15 X5 models, and features a wrap around design that reaches both wheel wells. Each diffuser is carefully crafted using 100% genuine 2x2...
  12. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the front end appearance of your F15 X5 with RW Carbon's 3D Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler. This lip spoiler offers a sporty appearance upgrade for the F15, and goes perfectly with any other carbon fiber additions. Each lip is carefully created using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber...
  13. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give the front end of your F15 X5 an aggressive upgrade with RW's F15 X5 M Sport Carbon Fiber Front Lip. This lip spoiler offers a sporty appearance upgrade for the F15, and goes perfectly with any other carbon fiber additions. Each lip is carefully created using 100% genuine 2x2 carbon fiber...
  14. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade the rear end appearance of your F85/F86 X5M or X6M with RW's Carbon Fiber Diffuser. This diffuser offers aggressive exterior styling, while maintaining the vehicle's classy appeal. Each diffuser is hand crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, designed to match any OE carbon fiber items...
  15. X6 F16 (2015 - Current)
    RW recently had the opportunity to help a customer in creating a new exterior appeal for their 2018 F86 X6M. When looking for an appearance upgrade, the customer was looking for something that would add an aggressive touch to the vehicle, but not give it an over-the-top modded feel. Our staff...
  16. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon theme of your X6 or X6M with RW's CF Side Skirt Extensions. These side skirt extensions are hand crafted using 100% genuine carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave designed to match any OE or RW carbon fiber items you may have. These side skirt extensions bolt directly onto the...
  17. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Complete the carbon theme of your F16 X6 or F86 X6M with RW's 3D Style CF Trunk Spoiler. This spoiler enhances the rear end by offering a sport-inspired appearance, while maintaining the vehicle's classy presentation. Each spoiler is hand crafted using authentic 2x2 carbon fiber, designed to...
  18. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Upgrade the front end appearance of your F16 X6 with RW's Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is constructed using authentic carbon fiber, featuring a 2x2 weave carefully designed to match any OE carbon fiber options you may have. Each lip is completed using a UV resistant clear coat to...
  19. Site Sponsors & Bimmerfest Group Buys
    Give your F85/F86 X5M or X6M the front end upgrade it needs with RW's 3D Style CF Front Lip Spoiler. This lip is an aggressive styling upgrade that does not diminish the classy curb appeal of the X5M or X6M. Each lip is carefully crafted using genuine 2x2 carbon fiber, created to match any OE...
1-19 of 137 Results