BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 130 Results
  1. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi! First time posting recently bought a 2003 530i. It has navigation. The entire radio system didn’t work until I switched out the fuse under the connector behind the cd exchanger. Now the radio and cassette work but it won’t allow me to switch to cd mode. When I go back to the exchanger and...
  2. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi I'mmaking a post for a friend he's interested in buying a 2003 E39 525iT but he wants to know what the major maintenance are on these cars, and what to look for when he goes to see the vehicle, the cars got just over 238,000 km on it and listed for $6,750 CAD. Here is the description of the...
  3. E60 / E61 (2004 - 2010)
    Hi, One of my angel eyes doesn't work and I have a parking light failure error. The headlights are xenons and everything works except for one parking light. I checked the bulb which was good but i saw that the wire insulation was crumbling(only the angel eyes bulb wires). I repaired them but...
  4. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Just looking for a cheap second car to save gas on. Not a stranger to German cars owned five Audis but this is my first bmw. 2003 BMW 325xi 291k miles.
  5. General BMW Questions
    Hi. My E60 04 windshield wipers stopped working recently. They have been acting wierd for a while but they suddenly stopped after a few inches. When I push the lever again it makes this buzzing noise wich indicates that the motors on both sides are trying to push the wipers but they are stuck...
  6. Cars - Private Party
    Selling my E39 2003 BMW 540i M-Sport Package 6-Speed Manual with Dinan modifications. Black exterior with tan interior Located in West LA ~135k miles, immaculate condition for the mileage and mostly garage kept Have paperwork for majority of work that has been done since the original owner in a...
  7. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    My 2003 BMW 745i's idrive screen is just frozen on BMW word. When I tried to take out the radio fuse and put it back in, the screen would come on and show the warring screen, but when I tried to click accept on the knob, it would not accept. when I try to go back and take the fuse out and try...
  8. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    does a muffler delete on a 2003 BMW 745i sound good? I heard that straight piped bmw sound amazing. What I am going to do is cut the mufflers off, then get exhaust clamps and clamp a straight pipe where the muffler used to be. Any thoughts or concerns about it?
  9. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    I have a 2003 BMW 745i with a Oil leak problem. I am going to a car show soon and I heard about products called “Oil Leak Stop” and I was wondering if it would work for a small amount of time because the engine randomly smokes and I won’t want that happening at the show. So is there any...
  10. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey guys! I have a 2003 e39 530i that doesn't have DSP. I recently oup an android headunit with new speakers, but the sound is very bad. So i want to put an aftermarket AMP in it. But i don't know anything about how to do it. Can anyone help me of the steps of how you can do it? I saw that the...
  11. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hey guys, i have a simple question, how much does the stock amplifier (no dsp) handle? Thanks!
  12. E39 (1997 - 2003)
    Hi! So I recently bought a 2003 e39 with just one key. The key doesn't unlock or lock the car, I must do it manually. If someone has the same issue and has a solution, please help me. I tried: Fusebox. remote module. tested the key battery with a multimeter, it showed(3.30V) Pressed the...
  13. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hey guys, I have a 2003 325xi 5-speed, 173k miles, and after pulling it into the garage for a valve cover gasket replacement and exhaust inspection, I went to pull it back out of the garage and now it won’t move in any gear. There has been no indication of clutch slippage and has been shifting...
  14. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hello everyone, This my first post here so excuse me if i do something wrong. It's going to be quite a story, but first things first. My best mate and I got a 2003 318i E46 with a 2.0l n42 engine. The car it self is in a really good condition, no rust (not even on the underside), no dents etc...
  15. BMW Coding and Programming
    Hi, I have taken the plunge to join after looming for a while! I'm in need of some assistance on some coding... I have purchased this equipment...
  16. Cars - Private Party
    For sale is a 2003 BMW M5, silver with two-tone grey/blue ostrich leather interior, 6-speed manual, roughly 180k miles. Texas car until I purchased it, zero rust of any kind, always garaged, well-maintained mechanically. As per the age and mileage on the car, exterior and interior are in great...
  17. E46 (1999 - 2006)
    Hi guys! I am new to the forums and I couldn't find anything on google to help me with this problem! Also couldn't find the thread that contained the car model too. I have a 2003 BMW 330xi and I have a cogwheel with a ! symbol inside of it. Manual says that its a transmission malfunction and to...
  18. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    I recently replaced my front brakes and the sensor on my 03 745li. When replacing the sensor, the connection inside the little black box in the wheel well just crumpled into pieces. I did the best I could to connect the new sensor but after putting everything back together, the brake warning...
  19. 7 Series - E65 / E66 (2002 - 2008)
    Hi I have a 2003 BMW 745. Yellow light for parking brake on dash. I feel like car wants to drive if not for parking brake. However, I could not put car into neutral with manual override. I thought I heard parking brake motor tonight trying to work. My guess is I have the bad gear problem...
  20. General BMW Questions
    Hello, this is my first post in the site! although I've been using it for quite some time. Ive encountered a problem where my 2003 E46 sometimes when I start the engine, it will stay on for a few seconds and then the rpm meter will try to stay on then just dies... then I think after I turn on...
1-20 of 130 Results