At the DTM Media Day in the “Motorsport Arena Oschersleben” (DE), BMW Motorsport presented the remaining two livery designs previously unreleased in its line-up of eight BMW M4 DTMs for the 2015 season.
An incident on the Autobahn looks to have totaled, or close to it, a Crystal White BMW i8. Apparently an Audi A3 and the i8 had an altercation on the Autobahn between Chemnitz and Stollberg.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Team RLL Continues Commemorative Livery for Long Beach GP
BMW Team RLL carries the momentum of two fourth-place finishes for the No. 24 BMW Z4 GTLM car at the Rolex 24 At Daytona and the 12 Hours of Sebring and a second-place finish at Daytona for the No. 25 into the Long Beach GP.
Top Gear drives BMW's M4 MotoGP Safety Car
Top Gear recently had a drive in BMW's M4 MotoGP Safety Car and it's far from just an M4 with some graphics applied. The Safety Car has to be safe, so it gets a roll cage, Recaro race seats and 6 six point harness to keep the drive and passenger put inside.
Ten great BMWs on eBay - Just in time for spring
Spring is here and the weather is starting to warm up, unless you already live somewhere warm, then this is nothing new. Either way it's a great time to look for that convertible, classic ore even rare BMW that you always wanted.
BMW's Performance Center West
Welcome to the BMW Performance Center in Thermal, California. Home to BMW’s Performance Driving School on the West Coast, it’s an experience unlike anything else.
BMW Celebrates 3 Million Vehicles Produced in South Carolina.
In a special ceremony at its Spartanburg plant, BMW celebrated its three millionth vehicle to roll off the line. The vehicle, a Donington Grey Metallic X5 M with Mugello Red Full Merino leather seats and Carbon Fiber interior trim, was driven by Dawn Burgess, Associate #433, hired in 1994.
The BMW R65 is Tailored With a Designer's Touch
A designer with a flair for the unusual and unique, Franco Augello tailors vintage motorcycles to their next owner, often completing a full restoration along with tasteful modifications at a client’s request.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
The New York International Auto Show kicked off this past week and we were on hand to see some of the latest and greatest cars from all the manufacturers not named BMW. Take a look and see what we saw.
- Become the Ultimate Driver at the BMW Performance Center
- BMW Motorsport continues pre-season preparations in Portugal
- Protect your motor mouth with innovative BMW-designed mouthguard
- Next generation Audi A4 leaked
- BMW works driver Alessandro Zanardi to compete in the classic 24 Hours of Spa
- Quiet and environmentally friendly: 40-ton electric truck for transport on city roads
- Mini on the Mack is back for a second attempt at a world record
- Top Gear will not be renewing Jeremy Clarkson's contract
- Mini USA and LAP Motorsports confirm drivers for debut in CTSCC Series
- The latest sci-fi comedy by Sony Pictures sees the MINI Cooper S rescue the world
- 2016 Model Year (MY) Pricing and Ordering Guides
- 2 Series Active Tourer & Grand Tourer too small for US buyers according to BMW
- BMW Motorrad Achieves Highest-Ever February Sales
- BMW i Remote first car app for Apple Watch
- M6 GT3 out testing in Monteblanco