Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch.
Low-slung and broad-set, the new BMW M3 Sedan and new BMW M4 Coupe share a finely balanced stance on the road. Indeed, the M-specific design of the two high-performance sports cars underlines their performance capability.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW i8 in detail. Laser light.
With this BMW TV series you can get a closer look at the BMW i8. This time you can get more information about the laser light technology available on the i8 and developed by BMW.
VIDEO: BMW F80 M3 Sedan and F82 M4 Coupe in motion
Featuring a return to the inline-6 engine format made famous by BMW M, the all-new, 3.0-liter BMW M3 and M4 engine is approximately 10 kilograms lighter than its V-8 predecessor and packs an even stronger punch. With 425 horsepower from 5,500 – 7,300 rpm, 406 lb-ft of torque from 1,850 – 5,500 rpm.a
MINI 2014 Rally Dakar
From 5-18 January 2014, MINI will be lined up with eleven MINI ALL4 Racing, run by the X-raid team, at the Rally Dakar. In 2012 and 2013 the MINI ALL4 Racing was the car to beat at the toughest marathon rally in the world. Frenchman Stéphane Peterhansel won the most recent two Dakar editions at the wheel of the MINI ALL4 Racing.
5 Door Mini Spied At Factory
A 5-door Mini has been spied. The folks at Auto Express had these spy shots from the Oxford plant in England. At first I thought, Countryman. Then, I looked a bit closer and started to take in the details. The windshield rake and roof line, heck, the whole profile is definitely of the 3 door.
BMW must be really excited about the all new 2 Series to put together this launch film for the car. Watch as the M235i races on and off the streets while pulling some controlled stunts for the camera. Get ready for the 2014 M235i.
BMW annouced the next generation F80 M3 sedan and F82 M4 coupe. These latest M cars are built on the 3 and 4 series platforms respectively. Sharing a twin turbo 6 cylinder engine and a light weight chassis the 5th generation M3 and all new M4 live up to their heritage.
- BMW of North America Announces Management Team Changes
- Dinan Launches New Cold Air Intake For The 1M
- Introducing the Directional Vossen CVT
- Team O'Neil Rally/Car Control Center: 30% Off Black Friday Deal!
- Audi introduces the technologically advanced 2015 A3 Lineup
- Dinan Launches New Ultra Light Forged Wheel For M5/M6
- BMW launches new holiday gift ideas.
- Audi A5 Wins 2014 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award
- PartMyRide - Buy Used OEM BMW Parts Online
- Many American drivers think government unfairly placed bets on EV over Clean Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Picks Up a "Golden Steering Wheel"
- Generation Y Really Wants To Drive After All
- Guten Appetit - EssZimmer at BMW Welt earns Michelin Star
- Dr. Friedrich Eichiner on BMW's Performance In The Third Quarter and Beyond
- Audi Sales On A Roll - 34 Month Record