The fastest man in qualifying for the fifth race of the DTM season at the “Moscow Raceway” (RU) was Maxime Martin (BE). The BMW Team RMG driver clocked the fastest lap in the all-important third qualifying session, setting an unbeatable time of 1:28.619 minutes to claim pole position in the SAMSUNG BMW M4 DTM.
The Battle of the Bimmers is back in 2014 and once again includes early entry into the show to get your car ready to be judged. Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show, Classic, Modified and more. Click through to learn how to enter your BMW now.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Real Drivers: 1977 BMW 530i (E12)
The BMW E12 series was the first generation of the modern 5-Series, and represents the beginning of the legacy that has been unfolding for more than thirty years.
BMW Group is pressing ahead with the development of inductive charging
Driving pleasure and sustainability are fused together in unprecedented fashion in the all-electric BMW i3 and the BMW i8 plug-in hybrid sports car. Their high-voltage batteries can be recharged quickly and easily by means of the BMW i Wallbox that forms part of the 360° ELECTRIC portfolio.
Join the M4 Initiation at Bimmerfest
ON AUGUST 1ST, YOUR BMW COULD BECOME A STAR. The day before Bimmerfest East, a professional stunt driver will "initiate" the first-ever M4 into the BMW family by racing it through a course formed by BMWs. Your BMW could be one of the stars of this official BMW film shoot.
BMW Team RLL heads to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formally Mosport International Raceway) is next up for BMW Team RLL as the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship makes its only visit to Canada for the July 13th Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix.
BMW M4 - "Ultimate Racetrack"
The BMW M4 Coupé tackles uncharted territory, drifting around an unusual racetrack. Well, the track isn't really unusual, it's where it is that makes things interesting. Engine sounds, drifting and spinning tires, the BMW M4 on the edge.
Green Mobility Trophy 2014: BMW wins in six out of seven categories.
Six wins thanks to Efficient Dynamics: with its current range of models and engines, BMW has achieved outstanding success in the 2014 "Green Mobility Trophy" awards presented by the automobile magazine "Auto Zeitung". Based on a reader survey, the awards were won by the Munich premium automobile manufacturer in six out of a total of seven categories.
Shots of the new X4 on the roads around Bilbao, Spain.
We catch BMW out testing the F85 X5 M SAV. Based on the F15 X15 this is the M divisions upgraded sport activity vehicle (SAV) that is expecting to pump out 600hp from the S63tu twin turbo V8.
- GM recall now up to 29 million vehicles - Infographic show the size of GM problem
- Vorsteiner begins F8x M3 & M4 product development
- It's a bird...It's a plane....No, that's an E36 M3!
- On the streets of Nürnberg: The BMW M4 DTM makes its debut
- European laws holding back self driving BMW
- Tesla announces Model X deliveries for early 2015
- Why you don't want to by a MB - The story of a lemon
- Longest MINI Jump - The story
- Apple CarPlay has competition from Google Auto Link
- Audi takes one-two win at Le Mans besting Porsche and Toyota
- MB to follow BMW's lead and offer a C class 'gran coupe'
- Bimmerfest member's initial impressions on new i3
- McLaren Turns a profit with 1395 super cars sold
- Dinan introduces the D-Tronics Performance Tuner
- The all-new BMW X6. Official Launchfilm.