Vorsteiner is very excited to release their most recent photo shoot for the brand new V-FF 103 Flow Forged Wheels. These lightweight wheels fitted specifically for the BMW F32 4-series are pictured in Carbon Graphite.
The BMW Group delivered more than two million vehicles to customers in 2014, the companyís fourth record year in a row. A total of 2,117,965 BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles were sold, more than ever before in the Groupís history.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Performance 200: Best ever CTSCC finish for Team TGM in Street Tuner Class
BMW drivers began the 2015 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge season at today's 2.5-hour BMW Performance 200 with a fourth place finish in the Grand Sport class and third, fifth and sixth place finishes in the Street Tuner class.
Tight Qualifying at Rolex 24 Brings 4th and 7th for BMW Team RLL
A competitive day of qualifying at the 2015 Rolex 24 at Daytona showed just how close the field is this year with only 1.271 seconds between the entire 12-car class. BMW Team RLL will start 4th and 7th on the grid.
John Edwards, driving the No. 24 BMW Z4 GTLM, qualified in the fourth starting spot with a lap of 1:43.966 minutes. The No. 25 BMW Z4 GTLM was qualified in the seventh position by Bill Auberlen, with a best lap of 1:44.024 minutes.
BMW M Performance Parts for the BMW 2 Series Convertible.
At BMW the letter M signals the presence of high performance and a very special brand of sporting allure. And now Original BMW Accessories from the M Performance range can be specified for the new BMW 2 Series Convertible.
BMW Group looks forward to continued growth in 2015
Following a fourth consecutive record year of sales in 2014, the BMW Group is confident that 2015 will see further sales growth. The company delivered more than two million vehicles to customers last year.
Turner Motorsport Announces 2015 Rolex 24 Driver Lineup
With just under two weeks until the 53rd running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Turner Motorsport secures an impressive four-driver lineup for the teamís fifth consecutive running in the legendary North American endurance event.
Phtoto Comparison: BMW i8 vs. Ford GT vs. Acura NSX
This year the NAIAS in Detroit brought us some serious sheet metal to drool over. Standing out over the crowd were the Ford's new GT and the Acura NSX. Ford moves from the V8 power in the previous GT.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
The Detroit Auto Show was full of excitement from other manufacturers including Ford revealing their upcoming GT and Acura showing off the NSX. Take a look and see what is on display in Detroit.
- BMW i Home Charging Services unveiled at the CES Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas
- MINI ALL4 Racing extends its lead in the overall classification to almost 24 minutes.
- Mercedes-Benz at the North American International Auto Show 2015 in Detroit
- Impressive record after the first part of the 2015 Dakar Rally
- BMW Group expands BMW i premium parking service ParkNow with investment in Parkmobile
- A strong fifth stage for MINI at the 2015 Dakar Rally
- Subsidies for BMW's Mexico plant under fire
- BMW Group and Pacific Gas & Electric Company announce BMW i ChargeForward Program
- BMW Motorrad and Roland Sands Design cooperate. Exclusive R nineT customizing parts.
- Hyundai lands BMW M exec for new performance division
- BMW expands Takata air bag recall
- BMW recalling i8s for fuel leak fire risk
- Audi sets new U.S. sales record with one month to go in 2014
- BMW Motorrad already outperforms the previous year's record sales as of November 2014
- Finlandís Markus Palttala wins the 2014 BMW Sports Trophy