One Bimmerfest member recently took delivery of their M4 Convertible at the Welt in Munich, Germany. Read on to see some great photos and to see just how great the experience was. Spoiler alert - it was amazing.
All German Auto, known for their innovative BMW products, has developed a billet 6061 aluminum power steering reservoir. The billet finned design offers superior heat dissipation over the stock reservoir increasing performance and reducing maintenance.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW i8 and M4 in the World's Greatest Drag Race 4
It's drag race time again! The World's Greatest Drag Race returns with 10 of the world's best supercars and sports cars facing off in an epic quarter-mile sprint for glory... and ultimate bragging rights!
Fast, convenient, smart: The BMW i Wallbox Pro.
With the BMW i Wallbox Pro – the second home charging station in the BMW i 360º ELECTRIC portfolio for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles – zero-emission electric mobility is set to become an even more attractive option.
Drag race: BMW i8 v Porsche 911 Carrera S
The i8 comes to the line with 357 combined electric/ gas horsepower and a stout 420 torques. Electric power goes to the front and the gas drives the rears giving the i8 four wheel drive.
BMW Opens its Newest Vehicle Distribution Center at the Port of Baltimore.
BMW Group celebrated the official opening of its newest Vehicle Distribution Center at the Port of Baltimore. The facility will serve 96 dealers within the Central and Eastern regions of BMW’s dealer network. Ludwig Willisch, President and CEO, BMW of North America, and Craig Westbrook, Vice President – Aftersales, BMW of North America, were in attendance.
Video: 2016 BMW M2 testing on the Nurburgring!
The M2 looked good in the spy pics, but in this recent spy video taken at the Nürburgring, it looks even better. BMW M235i is already a great looking and handling car, the M2 will obviously take things to the next level.
BMW offers biggest discounts over rivals to boost sales
The race for the sales crown is on and German automakers Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and BMW are all laying on the discounts and incentives pretty thick.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
Spy shots of the X4M during testing on the Nurburgring.
- Volvo targets 5 series with new S90
- DesignworksUSA with Panasonic Avionics: Create an In-Flight Entertainment Experience
- Mercedes-Benz refines the CLA for 2015
- Which F15 BMW X5 options are must haves? What things break, what about diesel? Survey says....
- Audi receives first autonomous driving permit issued by the State of California
- ModBargains founder recognized in SEMA’s 35 under 35
- Team CEEU crowned 2014 GS Trophy champions.
- Jay Leno Drives the 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
- Vorsteiner Photoshoot featuring Turner Project F13 M6
- Hole-in-One earns Englishman a dream car, the BMW i8.
- Mercedes-Benz sales top one million mark in August
- Preview: BMW at the 2014 Paris Motor Show
- The canyon and backroad drive thread - Add your own pictures!
- Syncing music with iTunes with USB, keep playlist order and avoid duplicates
- August 2014 Audi best month ever in history of U.S. sales