It was a long road from the first idea to build a totally new kind of car to the BMW i3 and BMW i8. In this clip BMW shows some important steps along the way in under four minutes.
The Battle of the Bimmers is back in 2014 and once again includes early entry into the show to get your car ready to be judged. Prizes will be awarded for Best of Show, Classic, Modified and more. Click through to learn how to enter your BMW now.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
MINI Hatch is Auto Express Car of the Year
The new MINI Hatch rose above the crowd and saw off some incredibly strong opposition to take the top prize. As Britain’s best-selling weekly motoring magazine, Auto Express tests hundreds of new cars every year making this accolade particularly notable.
The origin of the BMW Roundel Logo
Do you know the true origin of the BMW roundel? Most think that it symbolizes a spinning propeller (from the days when BMW made aircraft engine). Inside white and blue. Bordered in black. On it the letters BMW. For more than 90 years this is the symbol for sheer driving pleasure
2015 BMW M4 vs. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray at the track
BMW hopes it has a new benchmark for the sports car world with its 2015 M4. Automobile magazine puts the new M4 up against the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, to see if the M4 really is the benchmark, or if the Stingray will steal its thunder.
Tiff Needell takes on the Goodwood Hill climb in the 2015 M4
Onlookers at the Goodwood Festival of Speed Hillclimb got to see what BMW's new M4 could really do when in the proper hands. British racecar driver and former Top Gear co-presenter, Tiff Needell, thrashed the 2015 M4 on Goodwood's 1.16 mile, 9 turn, hill climb course.
BMW to Replace Passenger-side Front Airbags in 2000-06 3 Series, As a Precaution
BMW announced today that it has informed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of the company’s intent to voluntarily recall all model year 2000 – 2006 BMW 3 Series vehicles, produced between May 1999 and August 2006, to replace the passenger-side front airbag as part of a worldwide recall.
Evasive driving skills from this BMW driver, narrowly avoids collision
A BMW driver narrowly avoids a collision during a race, when a Volvo and another BMW come together right in front of him. The Volvo ends up flipping in the air and finally comes to rest on its wheels. Some serious action for the start of a race.
Shots of the new X4 on the roads around Bilbao, Spain.
We catch BMW out testing the F85 X5 M SAV. Based on the F15 X15 this is the M divisions upgraded sport activity vehicle (SAV) that is expecting to pump out 600hp from the S63tu twin turbo V8.
- BMW Motorrad Race Trophy: Riders from Canada and Spain move to the fore
- BMW Maintenance Program revised 7/1/2014 - 2nd owners get dropped
- Why I almost pulled the trigger on a BMW I3 - But didn't
- Prior Design's Wide Body for F06 and M6 Gran Coupe
- Audi set multiple U.S. sales records in June
- Uneventful Six Hours at the Glen for BMW Team RLL
- Audi Tops BMW in 2014 Total Quality Awards
- GM recall now up to 29 million vehicles - Infographic show the size of GM problem
- Vorsteiner begins F8x M3 & M4 product development
- It's a bird...It's a plane....No, that's an E36 M3!
- On the streets of Nürnberg: The BMW M4 DTM makes its debut
- European laws holding back self driving BMW
- Tesla announces Model X deliveries for early 2015
- Why you don't want to by a MB - The story of a lemon
- Longest MINI Jump - The story