Marco Wittmann (DE) has won the 2014 DTM Drivers’ Championship to make motorsport history and present the new BMW M4 DTM with overall victory in its first season. With 128 points to his name, Wittmann can no longer be caught at the remaining races in Zandvoort (NL) and Hockenheim (DE).
BMW combines high performance with a time-honoured brand of driving pleasure and consummate everyday usability – that was the confirmation provided once again by the readers’ poll conducted by German motoring magazine “sport auto”.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Jaguar XE unveiled in London: seeks to enter the F30 market
The Jaguar XE was just unveiled in London a few days ago. It's an exciting development for the BMW 3 series (F30) driver. Bimmerfest member Dave 20T had the opportunity to head across the pond to be part of the big reveal. Find out what he thought about the latest from Jaguar.
M Car Day at Griot's Garage - BMWCCA Puget Sound Chapter
Today was BMWCCA Puget Sound Chapter's M Car Day at Griot's Garage. We got to park our new F8x cars right in front of Griot's Garage shop. There were also all kind of BMW M cars at the event. I have never seen so many of them all in one place.
AGA N62 Valve Keeper Installation Tool - Saves you thousands
AGA has another great tool for you. The BMW N62 Valve Keeper installation tool was borne out a common problem with the N62. Like all AGA tools, this will save you thousands in repair bills.
Carbuyer: BMW 3 Series vs Mercedes C-Class vs Audi A4
Car Buyer puts BMW's 3 Series up against the Mercedes C Class and the Audi A4 to see which offers the best driving, practicality and best bang for the buck. How does the BMW hold up against the others?
300hp all wheel drive MINI in the works
According to an article by MotoringFile, Mini is planning several new variants of the 189 hp 2.0 liter B48 used in the current Cooper S, and the big news is, one of them can have up to 300 horsepower.
Turner Motorsport Project F80 M3
Turner Motorsport has built their own reputation as one of North America's premier suppliers of BMW OEM and performance parts, particularly with each generation of BMW M3. Throughout our 20+ years in the industry we have constantly pushed the envelope the technology and performance for BMWs, using knowledge gained on the road and on the race track.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
Spy shots of the X4M during testing on the Nurburgring.
- August 2014 Audi best month ever in history of U.S. sales
- BMW Brand Ambassador Alessandro Zanardi visits the BMW plant Spartanburg.
- After 15K Consumer Reports has some gripes about the Tesla
- 2014 328i 1500 Mile Review from Bimmerfest member LMK5
- M235i M Performance Parts at Las Vegas Speedway
- 3 series / 4 series changes for MY 2015 production
- BMW Motorsport Juniors line up at Barcelona 24 Hours
- BMW Drivers Podium at Virginia International Raceway
- Markus Reiterberger is the new leader of the BMW Motorrad Race Trophy
- Moving Andy Warhol's M1 Art Car
- The 2-series Coupé by AC Schnitzer
- BMW Cutaway Illustrations
- BMW Motorsport News Around the World
- Cadillac ATS-V Set for LA Auto Show Debut
- The Beginning of Something Great: Austin Yellow M4 and VMR Flow-Form V810s