All good things come in threes: BMW picked up three titles at the "Auto Trophy 2013" - and did so for the third time in succession. This year's winning trio that impressed readers of the automobile magazine "Auto Zeitung" were the BMW 3 Series, the BMW i3 and the third generation of the BMW X5.
The BMW Berlin plant today witnessed the last of a total of seven exciting vehicle production launches this year – a very special series production launch during the BMW Motorrad anniversary year. The new BMW R nineT rolled off the assembly line for the very first time.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Watch the BMW 4 Series Convertible Launchfilm
The BMW 4 Series Convertible was revealed to the world last week at the Los Angeles Auto Show and with that comes the traditional release of the car's launchfilm.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible went into production in November and will arrive in the United States this spring in both a 428i and 435i variant. For the first time, the 428i convertible will be offered with all wheel drive to make it a truly viable car all year round.
The BMW i8 Shines at the Los Angeles Auto Show - 2014 Allocation Sold Out
The public days of the Los Angeles Auto Show are going on right now and it is your first chance to see the production version of the BMW i8 in person.
If the public days are anything like the press days, you will need to get in line to see the supremely popular BMW i8.
BMW brought the production version of the all-new BMW i8 to L
4 Series GC Gets Wrung Out At The Ring
The 2014 BMW 4-series GrandCoupe has returned to the streets for a new round of testing. This video has some great testing footage of the GrandCoupe from the Nürburgring. It looks, and sounds like they weren't holding back with the GC, really putting it through the paces.
i3 Test Drive at LA Auto Show
Yesterday my wife and I went to the LA Auto show. I made a point of seeking out the BMW test drive location to get behind the wheel of an i3. I'm currently driving an X1 but in the course of a year I've only put 8,000 or so miles on it. I've only had 2-3 trips during that time that would have been impossible in an i3.
BMW must be really excited about the all new 2 Series to put together this launch film for the car. Watch as the M235i races on and off the streets while pulling some controlled stunts for the camera. Get ready for the 2014 M235i.
Bimmerfest coverage of the entire 2013 LA Auto show. Check out Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Lexus, Chevy, Subaru, Lotus, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and more.
- PartMyRide - Buy Used OEM BMW Parts Online
- Many American drivers think government unfairly placed bets on EV over Clean Diesel
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Picks Up a "Golden Steering Wheel"
- Generation Y Really Wants To Drive After All
- Guten Appetit - EssZimmer at BMW Welt earns Michelin Star
- Dr. Friedrich Eichiner on BMW's Performance In The Third Quarter and Beyond
- Audi Sales On A Roll - 34 Month Record
- BMW M5 Ring Taxi Crash
- 8 States announce bold initiative to put 3.3m EVs on the road by 2025
- The Ultimate F30 Technical Information Source
- Production 2014 X4 Spied EXPOSED
- Another Tesla Model S Fire
- Audi announces pricing for its all-new 2015 A3 sedan.
- Photo Comparison: BMW 2 Series vs. Audi A3 Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz says it will snatch US luxury sales crown away from BMW for 2013