REMUS sport exhaust systems presents a brand new, unique exhaust option for the F8X M3/M4 and its available here in the US. REMUS engineers tune every single exhaust model individually to the respective vehicle and I'm sure this one sounds as good as it looks.
BMW officially premiered the new, 60-second spot for the all-electric BMW i3 that will air during the first quarter of NBC’s broadcast of Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday, February 1, 2015. After a 4-year hiatus, BMW will be returning to the big game with “Newfangled Idea,” featuring Katie Couric and Bryant Gumbel.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
A more aggressive looking 4 Series thanks to Vorsteiner V-FF 103s
Vorsteiner is very excited to release their most recent photo shoot for the brand new V-FF 103 Flow Forged Wheels. These lightweight wheels fitted specifically for the BMW F32 4-series are pictured in Carbon Graphite.
BMW Performance 200: Best ever CTSCC finish for Team TGM in Street Tuner Class
BMW drivers began the 2015 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge season at today's 2.5-hour BMW Performance 200 with a fourth place finish in the Grand Sport class and third, fifth and sixth place finishes in the Street Tuner class.
Tight Qualifying at Rolex 24 Brings 4th and 7th for BMW Team RLL
A competitive day of qualifying at the 2015 Rolex 24 at Daytona showed just how close the field is this year with only 1.271 seconds between the entire 12-car class. BMW Team RLL will start 4th and 7th on the grid.
John Edwards, driving the No. 24 BMW Z4 GTLM, qualified in the fourth starting spot with a lap of 1:43.966 minutes. The No. 25 BMW Z4 GTLM was qualified in the seventh position by Bill Auberlen, with a best lap of 1:44.024 minutes.
BMW M Performance Parts for the BMW 2 Series Convertible.
At BMW the letter M signals the presence of high performance and a very special brand of sporting allure. And now Original BMW Accessories from the M Performance range can be specified for the new BMW 2 Series Convertible.
BMW Group looks forward to continued growth in 2015
Following a fourth consecutive record year of sales in 2014, the BMW Group is confident that 2015 will see further sales growth. The company delivered more than two million vehicles to customers last year.
The 2015 Detroit Auto Show Features Ford GT, Acura NSX and More.
The biggest auto show in North America kicked off this week in Detroit and there were a few cars outside of BMW's booth that definitely stood out from the crowd.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
The Detroit Auto Show was full of excitement from other manufacturers including Ford revealing their upcoming GT and Acura showing off the NSX. Take a look and see what is on display in Detroit.
- BMW i Ventures helps local transit app Moovit expand its global reach.
- The new BMW 1 Series model range.
- BMW i Home Charging Services unveiled at the CES Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas
- MINI ALL4 Racing extends its lead in the overall classification to almost 24 minutes.
- Mercedes-Benz at the North American International Auto Show 2015 in Detroit
- Impressive record after the first part of the 2015 Dakar Rally
- BMW Group expands BMW i premium parking service ParkNow with investment in Parkmobile
- A strong fifth stage for MINI at the 2015 Dakar Rally
- Subsidies for BMW's Mexico plant under fire
- BMW Group and Pacific Gas & Electric Company announce BMW i ChargeForward Program
- BMW Motorrad and Roland Sands Design cooperate. Exclusive R nineT customizing parts.
- Hyundai lands BMW M exec for new performance division
- BMW expands Takata air bag recall
- BMW recalling i8s for fuel leak fire risk
- Audi sets new U.S. sales record with one month to go in 2014