Marco Wittmann (DE) clinched his fourth win of the DTM season at the Nürburgring (DE), extending his lead in the Drivers’ Championship in the process. He also presented BMW Team RMG with its fifth win of the season in front of almost 80,000 spectators at the team’s home race.
Aftermarket in dash touch screen infotainment system that looks and feels like it came from the factory. Bring your 10 year old E46 into the modern era.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Plant Leipzig wins Lean & Green Management Award 2014
The BMW Plant Leipzig was awarded the prestigious "Lean & Green Management Award 2014". The prize is awarded annually in six categories, the BMW plant in Leipzig this year was the winner in the category "Automotive OEM" out.
BMW M Initiation Teaser Video
When BMW releases an all-new M, they don't just announce it, they initiate it. Here's a sneak peek of the M4 getting initiated by BMW fan cars from all over the nation prior to Bimmerfest East 2014. #MRated
BMW Indulges Motorsport Theme At Legends Of The Autobahn 2014
BMW of North America announced its participation at the fifth-annual Legends of the Autobahn concours. Motorsport is the theme at this year’s Legends, an enthusiast club-driven “Celebration of German Automotive Engineering,” which features free admission for spectators.
Spied: eDrive 3 series hybrid on the way
BMW's latest 3 series hybrid test mule was caught out testing. Clearly visible "Hybrid Test Vehicle" sticker and the front charging port door give this away as an eDrive 3 series.
The eDrive 3 series is a replacement for the current ActiveHybrid3, giving a much needed boost to the 3 series hybrid offering. Offering a true hybrid of economy and sport for the 3 series driver.
BMW Enters Three Fan Favorite Race Cars at the 2014 Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion
BMW announced that it will run three BMW USA Classic race cars in the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on August 14-17. The entries include the famous No. 25 BMW 3.0 CSL, the BMW ALPINA 2002ti, and the BMW M1 IMSA Group 4.
How to make an M4 disappear
Both the new BMW M4 and the M3 are spectacular cars offering their owners the Ultimate Driving Machine. So, of course BMW would need to release a couple ads that are worthy of the new M cars.
Shots of the new X4 on the roads around Bilbao, Spain.
Legends of the Autobahn, now in its fifth year was a resounding success. 2014 was the first at the Legends new home, the prestigious Nicklaus Club-Monterey. Hosted by the BMW Car Club of America, the Mercedes Club of America, and the Audi Club of North America.
- Alpine White BMW M4 on Copper MORR Wheels MonoForged VS53s
- Vorsteiner's stunning F13 M6
- Is FWD BMW's new best friend? 12 FWD models in the works
- Turner BMW M3 tallies second top-10 of the season at Indy
- Michael Dunlop enters the BMW Motorrad Race Trophy and takes the lead straight away.
- 75% of 2 Series Active Tourer buyers new to BMW - Does it make sense now?
- BMW University F80/F82 Complete Vehicle document
- Lego my Mini: the classic Mini as a LEGO set.
- Baja Aragón: Quadruple victory for MINI
- 3 series attacked from all sides - Jaguar XE shows in September
- Audi bests BMW 3 and 7 series in JD Power APEAL study
- Why I paid $500 for tint
- MORR Wheels introduces its new SpunForged™ Series
- BMW and Samsung expand battery partnership for i3 and i8
- Tesla reveals the Model 3, BMW 3 Series rival.