BMW will finally be starting deliveries of their vaunted BMW i8 starting this June. The all-new BMW i8 is being produced at the Leipzig plant and will provide incredible fuel economy coupled with amazing performance.
The 2014 Geneva International Motor Show was a grand event for BMW with numerous models celebrate their European premiere. Highlights include the 4 Series Gran Coupe, the FWD 2 Series Active Tourer, LCI X3 SUV, F80 M3 and F82 M4. Click through all the photos to see what was at the show.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Jaguar XE coming in 2015 to compete with the 3 Series
Jaguar has been on top of their game and now they are capitalizing on the popularity of their F-type to roll out an entry level sports sedan to compete with the uber popular BMW 3 series. This new entry level sports sedan called the XE, will fit into Jaguar's line up just under the XF.
Do you think Jaguar has a winner on it's hands or is this just another car trying to play catch up to BMW?
World Car Awards - BMW 4 Series and BMW i8 in top three
Bridgestone Corporation and the New York International Auto Show hosted a press conference yesterday at the Geneva International Motor Show. At the press conference the top three finalists for the World Car of the Year, World Luxury Car, World Performance Car, World Green Car, and World Car Design of the Year were announced.
MW made it as a finalist in three of the five categories. Under World Car of the Year, from an initial list of twenty four entries, the BMW 4 Series joined Audi's A3 and the Mazda 3 as a finalist. The i3 held on as a finalist in the World Green Car category, along with Audi's A3 Sportback g-tron (+Audi e-gas) and Volkswagen's XL1.
First BMW M4 comes off the assembly line
BMW's highly anticipated M4 has started production and the first production car has rolled off the assembly line in Munich. The first M4 off the line was finished in Austin Yellow and was presented by the Munich plant's managing director Hermann Bohrer and DTM racing driver Martin Tomczyk.
BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe at 2014 Geneva Auto Show
We bring you real pictures of the hotly debated and much anticipated BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. The new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe combines the sleek look and sporty character of the 4 Series Coupe with the functionality provided by four-doors and a spacious, flexible luggage compartment.
Shots of the new Mini Cooper S from Mini's International Press Launch, in Puerto Rico.
BMW cars were out in full force at the 2014 Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance and included some great cars like the very first BMW Art Car, a BMW 3.0 CSL, designed by American artist Alexander Calder. Browse the gallery and see all the great display cars.
- Get ready to option up your BMW with carbon fiber wheels
- BMW increasing carbon fiber output to meet demand
- Bimmerfest member 'Shades' Black Sapphire Metallic M235i test drive
- BMW will be bringing back BMW Films!
- Are BMW Client Advisers in trouble? BMW moving away from traditional sales
- Is Lexus bashing the German automakers for sub-$30k luxury cars?
- BMW 4 Series owners: How's your experience so far?
- Christian von Koenigsegg gets a Tesla - Who will be getting a BMW i8?
- The New Challenger is Ready - BMW Motorsport's M235i
- BMW Group to build new MINI Hatch also at VDL Nedcar, Netherlands.
- BMW i3 a finalist in World Green Car and Car Design of the Year
- Complete Model Year 2015 F25 X3 LCI Pricing Info Here Now!
- Who's going to have the first M235i with the M3/M4 engine brace?
- David Hockney’s Art Car at Prestigious Art Fair: Paris Photo Los Angeles
- Three "Value Champion" wins for BMW with the 3 Touring, X3 and 5 Touring