The legendary BMW M5 Sedan shattered the Guinness World Record for longest sustained drift at the BMW Performance Center near Greenville, South Carolina on Saturday, May 11, 2013, with BMW Performance Center Instructor Johan Schwartz behind the wheel.
Bimmerfest and TUNER GALLERIA team up for the 2013 Battle of the Bimmers sponsored by Nitto Tire on May 18th! Sign up now as registration is limited to the first 75 cars accepted within the Modified, Stock and Classic categories.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW M235i Gets Exposed During Photo Shoot
Our spies have managed to capture some totally exposed photos of the upcoming M235i that will be starting production this November and be introduced as a 2014 model.
The only part of the car let to the imagination is the rear of the car that is still covered slightly in the photos.
BMW 3 Series Featured in Summer Blockbuster Now you See Me
4 Amazing Magicians. 3 Impossible Heists. 1 Breathtaking Car Chase. This Is No Illusion. Discover the latest BMW 3 Series Sedan in action in the trailer of the Hollywood blockbuster "Now You See Me".
The movie includes a cast of Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Caine. Go see it starting May 30th!
BMW Group Posts Best Ever April Global Sales
The BMW Group continued on its successful course in April with an increase of 6.8% in sales. A total of 155,419 (prev. yr. 145,541) BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce vehicles were sold worldwide last month.
Over the past four months the number of deliveries climbed 5.7% to a new all-time high of 603,619 vehicles (prev. yr. 571,084).
See Earl Shepherd's Z4 Art Car at Bimmefest this Saturday
Earl Shepherd has spent a long time perfecting his process of transforming his BMW Z4 into his own personal Art Car and has made showing it off at Bimmerfest California an annual tradition.
Read this story about Earl's creation and then come out on Saturday to see his car in person at Bimmerfest 2013 California. Earl's Z4 will be on display at the Bimmerfest booth near the main stage.
BMW has been working on a new 3-Cylinder motor that will be featured in some of their upcoming cars including the petrol engine in the i8. We had a chance to test drive one of the prototype motors and came away pleasantly surprised.
We have received some great spy photos of the BMW M235i camo free that give us a good look at the new 2 Series slated for production this November. The M235i will produced between 315 - 325 horsepower.
- What are people's reactions to you driving a BMW?
- Video: BMW Concept X4 Unveiled at Auto Shanghai 2013
- BMW F32 435i M Sport spied on the Nurburgring During Testing
- BMW Customers Get One-Year Subscription to SiriusXM’s All Access Package
- F30 335i Review: 1500 miles in 7 days
- BMW Perforamnce Driving School - M School (2-day) Review
- Member Spotlight: My First BMW 3 Series F30 M Sport Delivered!
- Are You Already Considering the M235i as Your Next Car?
- iPhone 5 Snap-In Adapter Delayed Until the 3rd Quarter in 2013
- The Value Shopper's Guide to the BMW F30 328i Sedan
- BMW is Kelley Blue Book 'Best Overall Luxury Brand' for 2013
- F30 3 Series Sedan Review - Five days in and loving it
- Latest 2 Series Gran Coupe Rendering - What Do You Think?
- Definitive guide to follow your new BMW from order, to shipping and delivery
- Diesel-powered BMW 328d debut at NY Auto Show