Turner Motorsport looks to 2015 with the announcement of a two car program in the Pirelli World Challenge GT category. Turner will campaign two BMW Z4 GT3s for the full 10-race season kicking off in March at the Circuit of the Americas.
You don't see this very often but a husband and wife BOTH picked up F80 M3s via European Delivery at the Welt in Munich, Germany. The Welt was very accommodating and arranged for their deliveries to be moved together at the same time by a single delivery agent.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
New M2 Rumors - 374 Horsepower and No Automatic
It looks like the M2 is going to end up having a healthy amount of power as originally expected. Car & Driver just put out an article stating the M2 will have 374 hp and likely be available only with a manual gearbox.
BMW i8 owner takes brand new i8 directly to the track
When you buy a new car, you want to make sure you got what you paid for. The best way to do that, is to head right to the track and apply a lot of right foot. The owner of the i8 in the video below did just that.
Drag race: BMW M6 Gran Coupe vs Nissan GT-R 550 HP
A surprising race between a BMW M6 Gran Coupe and Nissan GTR 550 hp (both stock).You'd expect the Nissan GT R to walk all over the M6, right? Well you'd be wrong in this case.
BMW M4 "Safety Car" Spied on the Ring
BMW's M4 MotoGP Safety Car was spied doing some testing around the Nürburging. I find this odd for a couple reasons: Why would they be doing laps in the safety car? Also, this doesn't look exactly like the safety car that is normally used.
BMW 5 series received a “marginal” rating in the small-overlap test
In recent crash tests conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), the 2014 BMW 535i ended up performing poorly in the small-overlap front crash test. This put the 535i just out of the 2014 Top Safety Picks in the large luxury car category.
BMW Motorsport developing the BMW M6 GT3 for the 2016 season.
BMW Motorsport will add a new chapter to its success story in GT racing in 2016. The BMW M6 GT3 will replace the BMW Z4 GT3, which has been in action since 2010. Development work on the new car is already in full swing.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
BMW's MotoGP Safety car was spied lapping the Nürburgring.
- Audi achieves 45th consecutive month of record U.S. sales in September 2014
- Now Available Bentley Publishers- MINI Cooper 2007-2013 Repair Manual
- AC Schnitzer develops its own unique recipe for the BMW 4-series Gran Coupé
- The new BMW R 1200 RS – a new dimension in sports touring.
- Vilner creates the BMW 6 Series Stormtrooper
- The new BMW R 1200 R – the boxer roadster for the keen rider.
- MORR Wheels 580hp Yas Marina Blue 2015 BMW M3
- 1964 Studebaker Avanti Art Car "Tribute"
- BMW announces October price increase for many BMW models
- Official Car of MotoGP™: BMW M and Dorna Sports extend their cooperation through 2020
- Joan Roma wins 2014 Desafio Inca Rally Peru
- BMW Motorrad supplies more than 90,000 vehicles for the first time as of August.
- Introducing the Vorsteiner GTS Program for the F8x M3 & M4
- Own LeBron James’ Custom BMW 760Li
- Motorcycle Racer Valerie Thompson Pilots BMW S 1000 RR To New Land Speed Record