We catch the next generation 5 series, due out in 2017, lapping the Nurburgring. Details are still scare on what BMW has in store for the next 5er.
Wards Auto has taken a look at the inner beauty of today's vehicles and compiled them into a list of the 10 best. While last year's list featured some heavy hitters, this year's best interiors vehicles won't completely obliterate your bank account.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW X5 eDrive in Mission: Impossible 5 – Rogue Nation
The X5 eDrive, BMW's first plug-in hybrid Sports Activity Vehicle, makes its big screen debut in Mission: Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation. It has a combined output of 308 horsepower and 332 torques.
Next gen BMW 7 Series - Official development details
BMW is using a technology and innovation workshop to present an initial selection of development highlights, which the next generation of the BMW 7 Series model range will use to set new benchmarks in performance.
BMW Group Classic at Techno Classica 2015
The BMW Group Classic stand at the Techno Classica 2015 show in Essen, Germany builds on the groundswell of enthusiasm for BMW cars and motorcycles now nurtured and admired as “young classics”.
Successful outing for BMW Team RLL at Long Beach
Bill Auberlen and Dirk Werner, driving the No. 25 BMW Team RLL Z4, drove to a dramatic GTLM class victory today at the Sports Car Showcase at Long Beach.
This i8 has seen better days after high speed Autobahn crash
An incident on the Autobahn looks to have totaled, or close to it, a Crystal White BMW i8. Apparently an Audi A3 and the i8 had an altercation on the Autobahn between Chemnitz and Stollberg.
All eight liveries for the BMW M4 DTM have been confirmed for the 2015 season.
At the DTM Media Day in the “Motorsport Arena Oschersleben” (DE), BMW Motorsport presented the remaining two livery designs previously unreleased in its line-up of eight BMW M4 DTMs for the 2015 season.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
Due in 2017 the replacement for the current F10 5 Series is spied testing on the famed Nurburgring. BMW still has the test mules heavily camouflaged but stay tuned for more details as we spy them.
- BMW Sports Trophy Team Schubert wins qualifying race for the 24 Hours at the Ring
- Looking for a bike to match your Austin Yellow M3 or M4?
- MINI and John Cooper: How the two met
- Participants in the 2015 BMW Motorsport Junior Program confirmed
- BMW Group reaches out to innovative startups.
- Climb To The Clouds VII: Poconos Edition - Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Audi returns in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Become the Ultimate Driver at the BMW Performance Center
- BMW Motorsport continues pre-season preparations in Portugal
- Protect your motor mouth with innovative BMW-designed mouthguard
- Next generation Audi A4 leaked
- BMW works driver Alessandro Zanardi to compete in the classic 24 Hours of Spa
- Quiet and environmentally friendly: 40-ton electric truck for transport on city roads
- Mini on the Mack is back for a second attempt at a world record
- Top Gear will not be renewing Jeremy Clarkson's contract