MINI USA today announced that the 1.5 liter 3-cylinder MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology engine that powers the 2015 MINI Cooper Hardtop has received a Wardís 10 Best Engines award from WardsAuto World.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW considering i8 production increase to cut 18 month wait
BMW has a problem on their hands. The i8 has been well-received by the public, so much that demand is far to high for current production. I guess thatís a good problem to have.
Driving BMW's championship M4 DTM race car
A handful of journalists from around the world were recently allowed to experience BMW's M4 DTM. Those with previous race experience got to take some hot laps behind the wheel of BMW's championship winning M4.
A gorgeous M4 with HRE P101's in Brushed Ice
Mod Bargains presents some eye candy in the form of a stunning Yas Marina blue M4. This M4 sports a proper low stance along and rolls on HRE P101s in Brushed Ice.
World's worst driver in a BMW X3
I'm not sure how the driver of the X3 in the video below got into the position they are in, but they are definitely lacking any shred of skill to get out of it. It's almost like the scene in Austin Powers, where he's trying to turn around in a narrow hallway.
New BMW M Performance Parts for the BMW X6.
A wide selection of new BMW M Performance Parts available for the BMW X6 from the Accessories range allows owners to give the character of their large Sports Activity Coupe an even sharper sporting edge.
CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - F80 M3, full road and track test
This 5th generation M3 sedan and all new M4 coupe have a lot to live up to. It's predecessor, the much loved E9x M3, was the last naturally aspirated M car with a high revving 4.0 liter V8 under the bonnet.
A quick clip of the #25 3.5 CSL at the Savannah Speed Classic. Got to take a couple hot laps in it around the Grand Prize of America Circuit in Savannah. Bobby Rahal behind the wheel along with 430 hp and only 2431 lbs, makes for a memorable ride.
Spotted for the first time we capture pictures of the the next generation 2017 BMW 5 series. Built on a revolutionary new light weight chassis rumored to shed at least 200 lbs from the curb weight. The new 5 series will be officially shown off in 2016 with production starting as model year 2017.
- DriveNow launches in London - BMW i3 cars to be introduced to the fleet in 2015.
- Police BMW X4 by AC Schnitzer
- Mercedes-Benz tops last year's sales already in November
- According women the Mercedes-Benz S-Class is the world's best car.
- 2015 Corvette Z06: BMW Ms beware the bargain performance benchmark is back
- Audi sets 47th straight monthly U.S. record in November 2014
- Some interesting facts about BMW Motorsport since its return to the DTM in 2012.
- BMW Motorrad Motorsport family gathers in Munich to celebrate end of season
- BMW i Ventures announces strategic investment in Zendrive.
- Nasser Al-Attiyah to drive a MINI ALL4 Racing in the 2015 Dakar Rally.
- An interview with Alessandro Zanardi: Looking back on an exciting 2014 season.
- 2014 LA Auto Show - What BMW's competition is up to
- BMW is awarded the "GT‹ Quality Trophy 2014" as the best and most reliable brand.
- Versatile and Emissions-Free:The MINI Citysurfer Concept.
- Meticulous attention to detail. BMW unveils its Lifestyle Collections.