“In spite of ferocious cold and mountains of snow in so much of the country in February, our customers proved they could overcome and made it possible for BMW to post a new record for February sales,” said Ludwig Willisch.
If German tuner Hamann was looking to draw some attention with their M4 at the Geneva Auto Show, I think the finish on it did the trick. The M4 shouts, 'Hey! Look over here!' It's different to say the least. I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
The BMW i8 crowned 2015 UK Car Of The Year
BMW's multi-award winning plug-in hybrid sports car, the i8, has been crowned UK Car of the Year for 2015. Having fought off stiff competition to the title of Performance Car of the Year, the four-seat technological tour de force also won the overall vote.
Consumers chose BMW’s i8 as favorite green vehicle at Chicago Auto Show
For the past decade, attendees at the Chicago Auto Show have been polled to see which vehicles and exhibits they liked best. These votes were tallied in five categories and are collected over the 9-day show, which is the nation’s biggest.
Buick Regal bested BMW 328i for top honors among sports sedans
Buick's rise to No. 7, from 12th in 2014, made it the top domestic brand for the second year in a row. In addition, the Buick Regal bested the BMW 328i to earn Top Pick honors among sports sedans.
Autocar: BMW M4 verses Lexus RC F and Audi RS5 - comparison
Autocar puts BMW's M4 up against some tough eight cylinder competition, in a recent comparison. This comparison features Audi's 444bhp RS5, the 471bhp Lexus RC F and of course the BMW M4 with 425bhp.
Crazy resto-mod - BMW E9 CS Body Fitted Over E39 M5 Drivetrain
You have an E39 M5 sitting around and it just doesn't have what you are looking for in the styling department. What to do? Maybe you could find a decent CS and put the M5 drivetrain in it?
BMW at the 85th Geneva International Motor Show 2015
BMW will take to the stage at the traditional Geneva International Motor Show from 5 – 15 March 2015 with two world premieres: the BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer, which offers seating for up to seven people, and the new compact BMW 1 Series.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
BMW at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show.
- The MINI Coupé and the MINI Roadster: two athletes turn into the final straight.
- Audi A5 easier on the wallet than the 4 Series
- BMW's Super Bowl Brand Ambassador Katie Couric Actually Drives An Audi
- Car and Driver: 2017 Jaguar XE - Return of the Drivers Car
- Audi reveals laser headlights for the new R8
- BMW Motorrad launches into the new year with their best January sales ever.
- TMS introduces the first ever, integrated hub centric wheel spacer/hub extender
- BMW emerges victorious in the readers' vote held by “auto motor und sport”.
- The new MINI named 'Value Master 2015 by Auto Bild magazine
- Post your favorite pictures from previous years Bimmerfest
- More Innovations to come from BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015
- Mercedes-Benz Pulls Off A Record January Sales Volume
- Audi sets another U.S. sales record with 14.3% January 2015 gain
- Tom Blomqvist will race the BMW M4 DTM in 2015.
- Save some money on parts, fluids etc. with 35% off at Advance Auto Parts