The all-new BMW 7 Series. Driving luxury. Unveiling June 10th. It will be magical and irresistible, just as BMW has always been.
The days of thinking “Prius!” when the word ‘hybrid’ is spoken are over. The days of spotting a hybrid car by its unusual and distasteful design are also, mostly, over.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
G11/G12 7 Series Exclusive Preview at BMW HQ in New Jersey
BMW recently had an exclusive preview of their next gen 7 Series in New Jersey. One of our members had the opportunity to go to the event and actually see and experience the new 7 first hand.
BMW celebrates 40 years of BMW Art Cars
Lichtenstein. Warhol. Koons. Stella. Calder. Rauschenberg. Holzer. Elíasson. Since a BMW 3.0 CSL painted by Alexander Calder lined up for the Le Mans 24-hour race exactly 40 years ago, the BMW Art Car Collection has fascinated both art and design enthusiasts.
Another take on the 3.0 CSL Concept front end
After staring at the pics of the 3.0 CSL Concept, for probably far too long, I couldn't help but wonder what it would look like without the fender flares that fold over to the hood.
The BMW M6 GT3 thrills drivers, teams and fans at the Nürburgring
The BMW M6 GT3 will make its race debut next season – and yet the new GT racing car at the forefront of the BMW Customer Racing range is already the talk of the town at this year’s Nürburgring 24 Hours (DE).
So Vossen just decided a minute ago to drive from Florida to Bimmerfest...
Full story to come but to make a long story short we worked on a secret build and we find out today that the car has been stuck in Pensacola, Florida for 3 days.....
Turner Project i8: Titanium Exhaust Installed
The Turner Project i8 seems to be moving right along. First the suspension, then a set of wheels, together they give the i8 a more aggressive stance. Now it's time to drop some weight and add a little more noise.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
The all new 2016 BMW X1 builds on the success of its predecessor by incorporating a roomier interior, greater efficiency and technology on the forefront of innovation. Available with xDrive all wheel drive and a 4 cylinder turbo the 2016 X1 goes on sale fall 2015.
- AC Schnitzer enhances the BMW i8
- BMW i8 with hide-a-plate goes drag racing
- BMW 3 Series – 6 Generations, One Feeling.
- Photoshoot: F30 3 series on 20" VMR Gunmetal V720s
- Next up for the BMW Sports Trophy Teams: The Nürburgring 24 Hours
- WSBK round in Imola – BMW Motorrad privateers in Malaysia get the '15 season underway
- BMW Motorrad achieves new sales record in April
- Turner Motorsport Z4 GT3 turns laps at Palmer Motorsports Park
- BMW Motorrad elected best motorcycle brand by PS magazine readers.
- An exclusive M6 Vert goes to the top MotoGP qualifier at seasons end
- Rainy conditions keep things exciting at Hockenheim DTM
- Two champions swap cockpits: Tomczyk in the MINI ALL4 Racing, Al-Attiyah the M4 DTM
- Successful weekend for BMW Team RLL at Laguna Seca
- BMW goes into the 2015 DTM season as the Drivers’ and Team Champions
- Mercedes-Benz is the most innovative premium brand of the last decade