So you bought a 7 Series and decided you wanted something smaller, more compact. Maybe you bought the car and realized you couldn't live with the color. It's possible the car wouldn't start and the owner has anger management issues.
While having almost nothing in common besides the number of doors and price point you know this was going to happen. If you're going to spend 100K plus on a sports car the Porsche has to come up, and for good reason.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Team RLL Finishes Strong at VIR
BMW Team RLL put in a strong performance in TUDOR's United SportsCar Championship Oak Tree Grand Prix at Virginia International Raceway, finishing 3rd and 4th in the headlining GTLM class.
John Edwards and Dirk Müller raced to a second-consecutive podium with a third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. They completed 82 laps of the 3.27-mile, 17-turn VIR circuit in the 2.75-hour contest, finishing only .764 seconds behind the winning Ferrari.
Turner Looks to VIR to Continue Championship Pace
Third place Turner Motorsport heads to Virginia International Raceway in hopes of clinching vital championship points as the competition heats up with just three races remaining in the 2014 Tudor United SportsCar Championship.
///M Initiation - Epic M4 drift commercial filmed at Bimmerfest
The first-ever BMW M4 has arrived. But why just announce it when you can "initiate" it? With the help of 37 BMW enthusiasts, we welcomed the M4 to the family in a thrilling, one-of-a-kind experience. This is M initiation. #MRated
1000 Miles Down: Silverstone F80 M3 Reviewed
Been on other BMW forums, and now I am here on bimmerfest. Took delivery of my Silverstone F80 M3 1.5 weeks ago. Now I have over 1,000 miles on it. Check out my thoughts on it so far as well as some pictures.
Legends of the Autobahn 2014
Hosted by the BMW Car Club of America, the Mercedes Club of America, and the Audi Club of North America Legends brings together the best German brands as part of the Montery Car Week.
The fifth year was a resounding success with some extremely unique BMWs on hand. 2014 was the first at the Legends new home, the prestigious Nicklaus Club-Monterey, a great new home for this show.
Marco Wittmann with another strong finish for BMW at Nürburgring DTM
Marco Wittmann (DE) clinched his fourth win of the DTM season at the Nürburgring (DE), extending his lead in the Drivers’ Championship in the process. He also presented BMW Team RMG with its fifth win of the season in front of almost 80,000 spectators at the team’s home race.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
BMW Team RLL moved on to the next round of the TUDOR championship series at Virginia International Raceway and came home with a strong finish. John Edwards and Dirk Müller finished in third place finish in the No. 56 BMW Z4. The No. 55 BMW Z4 of Bill Auberlen and Andy Priaulx finished fourth.
- Unique BMW wallpapers - From first sketch to final vision
- Unfaithful spouses drive BMWs
- Audi announces pricing for its X1 competitor, the 2015 Q3 crossover
- Self driving cars are here, if you're a complete idiot
- Gunmetal VMR V710s enhance this Alpine white 5 Series
- Alpine White BMW M4 on Copper MORR Wheels MonoForged VS53s
- Vorsteiner's stunning F13 M6
- Is FWD BMW's new best friend? 12 FWD models in the works
- Turner BMW M3 tallies second top-10 of the season at Indy
- Michael Dunlop enters the BMW Motorrad Race Trophy and takes the lead straight away.
- 75% of 2 Series Active Tourer buyers new to BMW - Does it make sense now?
- BMW University F80/F82 Complete Vehicle document
- Lego my Mini: the classic Mini as a LEGO set.
- Baja Aragón: Quadruple victory for MINI
- 3 series attacked from all sides - Jaguar XE shows in September