The all-new 4 Series Gran Coupe is here and it is being shown off at the New York International Auto Show in Carbon Black with an exclusive Ivory interior. The 4 Series Gran Coupe arrives this summer in the United States.
Fresh stimuli for the first Sports Activity Coupé in the premium compact segment; the new MINI Paceman underscores its exceptional standing as a sporty, elegant individualist with fresh design details, increased driving performance figures, further optimised efficiency, innovative equipment features and refined premium characteristics in the interior.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Initial impressions of the all new BMW X4
BMW officially debuted the newest X model to the world today at the New York Auto Show, the all new BMW X4. The X4 builds on the success of the BMW X family, is built on the X3 chassis, and generally resembles a baby X6.
The BMW X4 will be built in the United States at the Spartanburg factory with a starting price of $48,925 (including destination and handling).
MINI USA Unveils 2015 MINI Countryman with World Premiere at New York Auto Show
The model year 2015 MINI Countryman has pursued its path to success both on and off-road. The first MINI with four doors, a large tailgate, five seats and optional all-wheel drive now gives an additional boost to the brand's advance into the premium compact segment.
BMW eDrive meets BMW xDrive -The BMW Concept X5 eDrive.
The new BMW X5 has already raised efficiency to a whole new level in the world of the luxury Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV). BMW is using the New York International Auto Show 2014 to present what it sees as the logical next step towards bringing about a radical reduction in fuel consumption and emissions in the SAV segment.
BMW 9 series: Ultra sedan concept to be previewed at Beijing
For those who look at the 7 Series and feel, it's just not enough, I need bigger and more luxurious, BMW may have just the car for you. BMW will be previewing its next big thing, the 9 Series sedan in concept form, at the Beijing Auto Show later this month.
BMW comes home with third podium finish at Long Beach
In the third race of the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, BMW took home a third podium finish. BMW teams finished second and sixth in Long Beach (US). John Edwards (US) and Dirk Müller (DE) scored their first podium of the season, racing the number 56 BMW Z4 GTLM to second place.
Frozen in time: An Abandoned BMW Dealer in Canada
In 1988, Citation Motors, a BMW Dealership in Ontario, shut its doors with little explanation. The simple answer seems to be that the dealership had its concession license revoked, but nobody seems to be able to track down why exactly.
Take a closer look at BMW M's latest creation, the M4 Convertible. Shots of the M4 convertible on the road, and a look at it's interior and exterior.
The BMW Vision Future Luxury furnishes a long-term outlook on the perception of modern luxury for the BMW. It stands for a forward-looking fusion of exclusivity and innovation, for a driving experience that is emotional and exclusive.
- Audi A7, S7, RS7 receive 2014 "All-Star" Award from AUTOMOBILE Magazine
- NHTSA Requires Backup Cameras on all vehicles by 2018
- BMW Group DesignworksUSA designs new metro for Kuala Lumpur.
- New! Hellst XRT V2 Angel Eyes are now available!!
- Audi named Best Value Luxury Brand in America by Vincentric
- 2015 Audi A3 earns IIHS highest safety rating
- Model Year 2015 M6 Coupe, Convertible and Gran Coupe pricing and ordering guides
- Karprice.com Rewards You for Building the Community!
- New Feature: Rate Your BMW Dealer on Bimmerfest.com Now!
- Model Year 2015 7 Series Diesel pricing and ordering Guides - More 2015 info coming
- Ship carrying BMWs may be searching for Malaysia Airlines flight 370
- BMW Group remains firmly on track in 2013
- BMW S1000RR Land Speed Racer Valerie Thompson Ready For 2014.
- A BMW enthusiast and his E30 M3
- BMW increases engine production by 400,000