BMW's multi-award winning plug-in hybrid sports car, the i8, has been crowned UK Car of the Year for 2015. Having fought off stiff competition to the title of Performance Car of the Year, the four-seat technological tour de force also won the overall vote.
The one-millionth vehicle, a BMW 3 Series Sedan, rolled off the assembly line at BMW’s South African manufacturing plant in Rosslyn, Pretoria. The production anniversary was celebrated during a visit by member of the Management Board of BMW AG responsible for production, Harald Krüger.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Consumers chose BMW’s i8 as favorite green vehicle at Chicago Auto Show
For the past decade, attendees at the Chicago Auto Show have been polled to see which vehicles and exhibits they liked best. These votes were tallied in five categories and are collected over the 9-day show, which is the nation’s biggest.
Buick Regal bested BMW 328i for top honors among sports sedans
Buick's rise to No. 7, from 12th in 2014, made it the top domestic brand for the second year in a row. In addition, the Buick Regal bested the BMW 328i to earn Top Pick honors among sports sedans.
Crazy resto-mod - BMW E9 CS Body Fitted Over E39 M5 Drivetrain
You have an E39 M5 sitting around and it just doesn't have what you are looking for in the styling department. What to do? Maybe you could find a decent CS and put the M5 drivetrain in it?
BMW M4 vs New Lexus RC F - drift and drag race head-to-head
Can the large, naturally aspirated V8 engine in the Lexus RC F match the twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre six-cylinder powerplant of BMW's M4? Autocar's Matt Prior finds out!
Clarion Giving Away Complete Audio System as Found in Their BMW 2002 Project
Wanted to give all of Bimmerfest's members a chance at the action. Clarion is hosting a special giveaway of the complete audio system that they had installed in their special 1974 BMW 2002 project car
TMS takes the guess work out of F30 brakes - TMS F30 Brake Guide -
TMS has done some serious leg work compiling the labyrinth of fitments, applications and packages related to BMW’s F30 brakes. They boiled down all the info and dropped it into a couple easy to navigate pages.
Racing driver Claudiu David talks us through the new X6M.
Bimmerfest test drives the 2015 BMW X6 M at Circuit of the Americas and Texas back roads. Does the all new X6 M live up to the hype?
- Car and Driver: 2017 Jaguar XE - Return of the Drivers Car
- Audi reveals laser headlights for the new R8
- BMW Motorrad launches into the new year with their best January sales ever.
- TMS introduces the first ever, integrated hub centric wheel spacer/hub extender
- BMW emerges victorious in the readers' vote held by “auto motor und sport”.
- The new MINI named 'Value Master 2015 by Auto Bild magazine
- Post your favorite pictures from previous years Bimmerfest
- More Innovations to come from BMW at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2015
- Mercedes-Benz Pulls Off A Record January Sales Volume
- Audi sets another U.S. sales record with 14.3% January 2015 gain
- Tom Blomqvist will race the BMW M4 DTM in 2015.
- Save some money on parts, fluids etc. with 35% off at Advance Auto Parts
- MINI celebrates its fourth consecutive overall win at the Dakar Rally
- Get your BMW parts faster thanks to a new regional distribution center in California
- BMW, Volkswagen and ChargePoint Announce Initiative to Create EV Charging Corridors