Marco Wittmann (DE) has won the 2014 DTM Drivers’ Championship to make motorsport history and present the new BMW M4 DTM with overall victory in its first season. With 128 points to his name, Wittmann can no longer be caught at the remaining races in Zandvoort (NL) and Hockenheim (DE).
I've wondered what would happen with EV battery modules, once they reached the end of their useful life in the vehicle. It turns out, BMW is working on re-purposing these batteries, since there is still a good amount of charge capacity left in them.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Jaguar XE unveiled in London: seeks to enter the F30 market
The Jaguar XE was just unveiled in London a few days ago. It's an exciting development for the BMW 3 series (F30) driver. Bimmerfest member Dave 20T had the opportunity to head across the pond to be part of the big reveal. Find out what he thought about the latest from Jaguar.
M Car Day at Griot's Garage - BMWCCA Puget Sound Chapter
Today was BMWCCA Puget Sound Chapter's M Car Day at Griot's Garage. We got to park our new F8x cars right in front of Griot's Garage shop. There were also all kind of BMW M cars at the event. I have never seen so many of them all in one place.
BMW i3 at 1000 miles
How quickly 1000 miles have accumulated on my i3! It seems like only yesterday that I drove away from the BMW center with my wife and newborn! 1000 miles is a good round number and a good time to look back and see how owning my first electric vehicle has worked out vs. my previous 7 BMWs.
AGA N62 Valve Keeper Installation Tool - Saves you thousands
AGA has another great tool for you. The BMW N62 Valve Keeper installation tool was borne out a common problem with the N62. Like all AGA tools, this will save you thousands in repair bills.
Double reason to celebrate: two milestones for MINI in Oxford
Thirteen years after the brand re-launch in 2001, MINI has reached an impressive milestone today, as the three-millionth MINI rolled off the assembly line at the Oxford plant in the UK. Two million MINIs have been exported from the UK to more than 110 countries over the same period.
Carbuyer: BMW 3 Series vs Mercedes C-Class vs Audi A4
Car Buyer puts BMW's 3 Series up against the Mercedes C Class and the Audi A4 to see which offers the best driving, practicality and best bang for the buck. How does the BMW hold up against the others?
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
Spy shots of the X4M during testing on the Nurburgring.
- Syncing music with iTunes with USB, keep playlist order and avoid duplicates
- August 2014 Audi best month ever in history of U.S. sales
- BMW Brand Ambassador Alessandro Zanardi visits the BMW plant Spartanburg.
- After 15K Consumer Reports has some gripes about the Tesla
- 2014 328i 1500 Mile Review from Bimmerfest member LMK5
- M235i M Performance Parts at Las Vegas Speedway
- 3 series / 4 series changes for MY 2015 production
- BMW Motorsport Juniors line up at Barcelona 24 Hours
- BMW Drivers Podium at Virginia International Raceway
- Markus Reiterberger is the new leader of the BMW Motorrad Race Trophy
- Moving Andy Warhol's M1 Art Car
- The 2-series Coupé by AC Schnitzer
- BMW Cutaway Illustrations
- BMW Motorsport News Around the World
- Cadillac ATS-V Set for LA Auto Show Debut