With the BMW i Wallbox Pro – the second home charging station in the BMW i 360º ELECTRIC portfolio for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles – zero-emission electric mobility is set to become an even more attractive option.
The MINI model family once again presents distinctive personalities in its latest generation. The most recent example of an attractive addition to the model range of the British premium brand will be on show at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Drag race: BMW i8 v Porsche 911 Carrera S
The i8 comes to the line with 357 combined electric/ gas horsepower and a stout 420 torques. Electric power goes to the front and the gas drives the rears giving the i8 four wheel drive.
Video: 2016 BMW M2 testing on the Nurburgring!
The M2 looked good in the spy pics, but in this recent spy video taken at the Nürburgring, it looks even better. BMW M235i is already a great looking and handling car, the M2 will obviously take things to the next level.
10 years BMW 1 Series: Pioneer of driving pleasure, trailblazer of EfficientDynamics
Can typical BMW driving pleasure also inspire in the compact segment? In the late summer of 2004, a sustainable and impressive answer to this question was provided. The BMW 1 Series made its debut – the first automobile to combine the brand’s characteristic driving dynamics, a sporty and elegant design and premium quality.
Profile of BMW Team RMG: The team behind the champion.
Last year, BMW Team RMG and team principal Stefan Reinhold (DE) were plagued by bad luck. Unfortunate incidents regularly prevented them from claiming good results, and the team scored only 20 points in ten races. The 2014 season has been a different story altogether.
Spy video of G11 7 series testing
There are two main things you can take away from this spy video of the next generation G11 7 series: 1) The new 7 series can definitely pull a trailer, a feature that will never be used by any 7 series owner. 2) Don't piss of German engineers, they'll come at you like a spider monkey.
BMW working on ways to re-purpose used battery modules in Germany.
I've wondered what would happen with EV battery modules, once they reached the end of their useful life in the vehicle. It turns out, BMW is working on re-purposing these batteries, since there is still a good amount of charge capacity left in them.
Overview of the TMS Exclusive P3Cars Vent Gauge functions.
Spy shots of the X4M during testing on the Nurburgring.
- Which F15 BMW X5 options are must haves? What things break, what about diesel? Survey says....
- Audi receives first autonomous driving permit issued by the State of California
- ModBargains founder recognized in SEMA’s 35 under 35
- Team CEEU crowned 2014 GS Trophy champions.
- Jay Leno Drives the 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
- Vorsteiner Photoshoot featuring Turner Project F13 M6
- Hole-in-One earns Englishman a dream car, the BMW i8.
- Mercedes-Benz sales top one million mark in August
- Preview: BMW at the 2014 Paris Motor Show
- The canyon and backroad drive thread - Add your own pictures!
- Syncing music with iTunes with USB, keep playlist order and avoid duplicates
- August 2014 Audi best month ever in history of U.S. sales
- BMW Brand Ambassador Alessandro Zanardi visits the BMW plant Spartanburg.
- After 15K Consumer Reports has some gripes about the Tesla
- 2014 328i 1500 Mile Review from Bimmerfest member LMK5