BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Smoking problem
- Thinking of buying an E90.
- Sunroof won't completely close
- Wiper fluid pump replaced, battery registered
- 335is style 313 wheels on a 335i fitment
- 335 xdrive msports for sale
- Water pump problem?? **help**
- 2007 E90 Code Scanner / Reset
- Spark Plugs NGK vs Bosch
- Performance exhaust tips - black/CF?