BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Broken Rear Window Wont Go Up
- Belt tensioner
- Corner Delete
- Buying a lift for my rides - how you like THIS?
- Opinion - get the ///M trim with the steering wheel?
- N52 Vanos Solenoid HELP!
- Little strip on the roof right next to sun roof is missing
- 335i M Sport versus 335is
- 08 BMW 328xi 70k burning too much gas
- time for new turbos?