BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- lug bolt sheared off
- Falken Tires??
- E92 engine make a siren noise sometimes HELP
- Halogen Lamp Upgrade
- Engine Oil leak
- odd ticking sound?
- e93 convertible rooftop relay problem after storage?
- Best way to mount electronically controlled exhaust cutout valves
- Another Tire Question - Sorry.
- help with T-stat housing hose