BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 328xi xenon low beam bulb part #
- Stuck on my RB PCV install
- SOS, Bluetooth, Audio Occasional Failure
- Autovogue alloys?
- Buying 335i questions
- 2007 BMW 328I whole car Shaking
- Help! Engine Sputters/ jerks please help
- Creaky steering issue?? Anyone else had?
- 2010 BMW 328i Ticking Noise?
- If you rotate summer and winter wheels and tires...