BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlight bulb replacement fixed my cruise control
- Bmw e46 eibac suspension to e90 328i?
- Oil leak, HELP!
- Sport Tires?
- Belt Brake.
- 335is convertible chubbiness
- WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust
- How to tell if your waterpump has already been replaced
- 2011 328i performance upgrades
- Do I have satellite radio?