BMW reliability way at the bottom per latest Consumer Reports data
Automakers are just now getting their annual report cards from widely followed Consumer Reports magazine's April auto issue and CR says: "Honda and Subaru still make the best vehicles overall, but Ford posted the largest gain."
Mercedes Benz and BMW "are near the bottom" because of reliability problems, CR says.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 328i oil leak from oil pan gasket. Can I seal it from outside or use lucas?
- headlamp assembly
- Are Yokohama Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S tires good?
- Forum Discounts
- Considering '13 328 Vert Purchase - ?s
- E46 m3 or e92 335?
- Considering tuning my 335XI with fuel map
- Windscreen wiper wayoutwest
- 06 325i auto cross
- visor won't stay up 2009 328i any simple fixes??