With the F01 7 Series entering its third year in production its time for BMW to give it a "facelift" or Life Cycle Impulse (LCI). Basically BMW tweaks the look of the design to keep it fresh throughout the 7 year production schedule. This normally includes front and rear bumper updates, refined headlight and taillight designs and a few tweaks to equipment packages and offerings. Car Scoop reports -
|Our spies snagged a lightly camouflaged prototype of the 7-Series bearing the ActiveHybrid 7 badges while testing in Germany. Judging by the parts of the car hidden under masking tape, there should be some minor styling changes to the front and rear bumpers as well as to the headlamps and tail light graphics.|
Stay tuned as more of the face lifted F01 7 Series is revealed.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- FOB reading
- One string of the convertible roof cut
- BMW 328i xdrive Brake warning light and service warning light removal
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?