With the F01 7 Series entering its third year in production its time for BMW to give it a "facelift" or Life Cycle Impulse (LCI). Basically BMW tweaks the look of the design to keep it fresh throughout the 7 year production schedule. This normally includes front and rear bumper updates, refined headlight and taillight designs and a few tweaks to equipment packages and offerings. Car Scoop reports -
|Our spies snagged a lightly camouflaged prototype of the 7-Series bearing the ActiveHybrid 7 badges while testing in Germany. Judging by the parts of the car hidden under masking tape, there should be some minor styling changes to the front and rear bumpers as well as to the headlamps and tail light graphics.|
Stay tuned as more of the face lifted F01 7 Series is revealed.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Does anyone know this e92 2006 Titanium Silver 335i
- 2007 328xi for sale in Queens, NY
- 325i walnut blast decoke
- E90 matte black
- Video - E93 Convertible Rear View Camera Install
- Replacing high beam light (brights)
- M3 Suspension upgrade questions
- 335 fuel issues
- Red tire warning run flat tires
- Voltage on accessory line in ECU?