With the F01 7 Series entering its third year in production its time for BMW to give it a "facelift" or Life Cycle Impulse (LCI). Basically BMW tweaks the look of the design to keep it fresh throughout the 7 year production schedule. This normally includes front and rear bumper updates, refined headlight and taillight designs and a few tweaks to equipment packages and offerings. Car Scoop reports -
|Our spies snagged a lightly camouflaged prototype of the 7-Series bearing the ActiveHybrid 7 badges while testing in Germany. Judging by the parts of the car hidden under masking tape, there should be some minor styling changes to the front and rear bumpers as well as to the headlamps and tail light graphics.|
Stay tuned as more of the face lifted F01 7 Series is revealed.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- -6degF and a 6-year-old battery
- rough idling 328i E92 2009
- Trying new shoes
- iPhone controlled color changing angel eyes
- Constant oil leaking from e90
- car washing leather cleaner & conditioner
- looking for good performance upgrades!!!
- Looking to buy 06' 328xi
- Side bumper scratch.. How to fix? HELP
- E92 Driver's door controls working intermittently