With the F01 7 Series entering its third year in production its time for BMW to give it a "facelift" or Life Cycle Impulse (LCI). Basically BMW tweaks the look of the design to keep it fresh throughout the 7 year production schedule. This normally includes front and rear bumper updates, refined headlight and taillight designs and a few tweaks to equipment packages and offerings. Car Scoop reports -
|Our spies snagged a lightly camouflaged prototype of the 7-Series bearing the ActiveHybrid 7 badges while testing in Germany. Judging by the parts of the car hidden under masking tape, there should be some minor styling changes to the front and rear bumpers as well as to the headlamps and tail light graphics.|
Stay tuned as more of the face lifted F01 7 Series is revealed.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help on buying a 335 xdrive
- Halogen to Xenon wiring, coding help!
- New shocks for 2006 BMW 325i
- Selling Brand New Snow Performance Meth Kit
- Is it safe to bleed the power steering pump with the wheels on the ground?
- Urgent help - Water in power steering fluid reservoi
- E92 Bass cutting out
- Wheel Spacers - 335i
- 2007 328xi - Help with angel eye and xenon conversion brand suggestions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange