With the F01 7 Series entering its third year in production its time for BMW to give it a "facelift" or Life Cycle Impulse (LCI). Basically BMW tweaks the look of the design to keep it fresh throughout the 7 year production schedule. This normally includes front and rear bumper updates, refined headlight and taillight designs and a few tweaks to equipment packages and offerings. Car Scoop reports -
|Our spies snagged a lightly camouflaged prototype of the 7-Series bearing the ActiveHybrid 7 badges while testing in Germany. Judging by the parts of the car hidden under masking tape, there should be some minor styling changes to the front and rear bumpers as well as to the headlamps and tail light graphics.|
Stay tuned as more of the face lifted F01 7 Series is revealed.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW Key Fob not locking the car
- E90 325xi oil consumption issue
- Crack behind front grill
- A/C doesn't cool very well at cruise speeds over 80
- Bridgestone Drive Guard replacement tires
- Moon roof on 2007 E90
- Oil change
- New purchase! 2011 335is
- Back Seat removal on my E93
- All remotes control keys stopped working - assistance needed.