The rumors are flying about when BMW will bring the US the X1. A few days ago it was reported that the X1 has been delayed indefinitely. Today 4WheelsNews reports that BMW will hold off until the mid-life-cycle facelift, or life cycle impulse (LCI). Either way it is not good news for US buyers that want their own small SUV from BMW. BMW continues to delay bringing the car to the US as demand in other markets is so great. Guess that is not a bad problem for BMW, but does leave the US in the lurch.
|BMW's X1 is much-awaited in U.S. shores but its arrival has been delayed further to this fall instead of in the spring of 2011.|
|there may be even more delay as it's likely to arrive together with the facelifted version, which may come in 2013|
Are you willing to wait until 2013 for an X1 or will you buy something else? Will it be an X3 or another brand? Inquiring Bimmerfest member want to know what you will be buying.
Follow our full E84 X1 coverage at http://www.bimmerfest.com/tag/X1
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Selling Brand New Snow Performance Meth Kit
- Is it safe to bleed the power steering pump with the wheels on the ground?
- Urgent help - Water in power steering fluid reservoi
- E92 Bass cutting out
- Wheel Spacers - 335i
- 2007 328xi - Help with angel eye and xenon conversion brand suggestions
- Rear differential recondition or exchange
- Armrest USB stopped playing music
- E90 55 plate Breather Pipe Issue
- New Popping / Settling Sound 335i