The rumors are flying about when BMW will bring the US the X1. A few days ago it was reported that the X1 has been delayed indefinitely. Today 4WheelsNews reports that BMW will hold off until the mid-life-cycle facelift, or life cycle impulse (LCI). Either way it is not good news for US buyers that want their own small SUV from BMW. BMW continues to delay bringing the car to the US as demand in other markets is so great. Guess that is not a bad problem for BMW, but does leave the US in the lurch.
|BMW's X1 is much-awaited in U.S. shores but its arrival has been delayed further to this fall instead of in the spring of 2011.|
|there may be even more delay as it's likely to arrive together with the facelifted version, which may come in 2013|
Are you willing to wait until 2013 for an X1 or will you buy something else? Will it be an X3 or another brand? Inquiring Bimmerfest member want to know what you will be buying.
Follow our full E84 X1 coverage at http://www.bimmerfest.com/tag/X1
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater in 2006 325i
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i