The rumors are flying about when BMW will bring the US the X1. A few days ago it was reported that the X1 has been delayed indefinitely. Today 4WheelsNews reports that BMW will hold off until the mid-life-cycle facelift, or life cycle impulse (LCI). Either way it is not good news for US buyers that want their own small SUV from BMW. BMW continues to delay bringing the car to the US as demand in other markets is so great. Guess that is not a bad problem for BMW, but does leave the US in the lurch.
|BMW's X1 is much-awaited in U.S. shores but its arrival has been delayed further to this fall instead of in the spring of 2011.|
|there may be even more delay as it's likely to arrive together with the facelifted version, which may come in 2013|
Are you willing to wait until 2013 for an X1 or will you buy something else? Will it be an X3 or another brand? Inquiring Bimmerfest member want to know what you will be buying.
Follow our full E84 X1 coverage at http://www.bimmerfest.com/tag/X1
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 330xi engine making a ticking sound
- 2009 E93 M3 - Dashboard lights / instrument panel not working
- Cracked head BMW 320i - worth?
- Oil in spark plug chambers
- front console storage space
- Will Style 189 Wheels Fit '07 328xi Wagon?
- 2007 BMW 328 i Sedan ac/hear not working
- Aquamist nozzle size
- Help me please
- BMW 320d e92 high pitch frequency noise