The rumors are flying about when BMW will bring the US the X1. A few days ago it was reported that the X1 has been delayed indefinitely. Today 4WheelsNews reports that BMW will hold off until the mid-life-cycle facelift, or life cycle impulse (LCI). Either way it is not good news for US buyers that want their own small SUV from BMW. BMW continues to delay bringing the car to the US as demand in other markets is so great. Guess that is not a bad problem for BMW, but does leave the US in the lurch.
|BMW's X1 is much-awaited in U.S. shores but its arrival has been delayed further to this fall instead of in the spring of 2011.|
|there may be even more delay as it's likely to arrive together with the facelifted version, which may come in 2013|
Are you willing to wait until 2013 for an X1 or will you buy something else? Will it be an X3 or another brand? Inquiring Bimmerfest member want to know what you will be buying.
Follow our full E84 X1 coverage at http://www.bimmerfest.com/tag/X1
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Deposit on 2013 335i Convertible - good deal?
- No telephone option on the screen
- Engine malfunction light after jb4 and e85
- Help on identifying my rims
- Acceleration throttle question
- For sale JB+ N54 $175
- 2007 320i from Japan to New Zealand - change the iDrive language and maps?
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible