In pure German precision, just days after the world premier of the F30 3 series sedan we get spy pictures of the coupe. Clearly BMW was waiting to drive the coupe test mules in public until the sedan has had it's day in the sun. Sporting camouflage swirl paint and heavy body cladding the 2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe, chassis code F32 makes it's first spy picture appearance. Clearly BMW has been waiting to run the F32 coupe test mules around Germany until
While we can't tell much about the face of the car or the trunk because of the panels BMW added to disguise the look the green house is clearly visible. The coupe gets a raked windshield over it's sedan sibling. We can also see the tradition frame less windows are carried over as expected. Based on the exhausts being on just the right side we can assume this is a 328i inline turbo 4 cylinder N20 engine.
Undoubtedly this will be the first of many spy pictures we see of the coupe over the next 6 months leading up to the press release. As we get closer to the launch BMW will run the cars around with less and less camo so stay tuned to F30Driver.com for more F32 coupe news as it happens.
More pictures at MotorAuthority
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlight and Foglight Wiring Diagram..??
- Bought my first Bimmer... (08' 328xi)
- 328IX coils and plugs - reliability
- Thoughts on this deal
- Question for E93 + SmartTop Owners
- Electrical issues... need to find source of problem/corrosion
- Dumb question - oil change
- 2008 335i DTC P3027 P2247
- Please help identifying these AR Design Downpipes
- New BMW owner