In pure German precision, just days after the world premier of the F30 3 series sedan we get spy pictures of the coupe. Clearly BMW was waiting to drive the coupe test mules in public until the sedan has had it's day in the sun. Sporting camouflage swirl paint and heavy body cladding the 2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe, chassis code F32 makes it's first spy picture appearance. Clearly BMW has been waiting to run the F32 coupe test mules around Germany until
While we can't tell much about the face of the car or the trunk because of the panels BMW added to disguise the look the green house is clearly visible. The coupe gets a raked windshield over it's sedan sibling. We can also see the tradition frame less windows are carried over as expected. Based on the exhausts being on just the right side we can assume this is a 328i inline turbo 4 cylinder N20 engine.
Undoubtedly this will be the first of many spy pictures we see of the coupe over the next 6 months leading up to the press release. As we get closer to the launch BMW will run the cars around with less and less camo so stay tuned to F30Driver.com for more F32 coupe news as it happens.
More pictures at MotorAuthority
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window Regulator replacement
- E90 new comfort access key
- Slight vibration through steering wheel?
- Service Light Question
- Photos of LUX angel eyes on e90
- Starter Repair, Via Intake Manifold Removal.
- 09 - 11 N47 Timing chain death rattle
- did somebody try Lex IS350
- How to read BMW-specific diagnostic codes on 2008 335i?
- Front jumper post on 2007 328i do not work????