National Geographic Channel (NGC) popular Ultimate Factories show is air an hour-long documentary on the making of the BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle. Premiering Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on National Geographic Channel, Ultimate Factories: BMW X3 will be the second time NGC has featured a BMW built exclusively in South Carolina. In 2007, BMW’s Z4 Roadster, also built at the South Carolina factory until 2008, was featured on Ultimate Factories
National Geographic Channel spent almost two weeks at the BMW factory in early June producing and filming the new program. “Once again, BMW was very pleased to welcome the National Geographic Channel into our plant. We are proud to show people all over the world the quality and craftsmanship of BMW X3, X5 and X6, built exclusively for over 130 markets around the globe," said Josef Kerscher, President, BMW Manufacturing.
Currently, the new BMW X3, which began production in South Carolina in September 2010 and went on sale in the U.S. in early 2011, has become a bestseller for the BMW with nearly 80,000 vehicles sold globally in 2011.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i - N55 - Rough Engine Idle, No boost?
- Has anyone with BMW 328i 07 ever had to remove their Aux port I need help getting to
- My first BMW
- performance exhaust question, is it damaged?
- What's wrong with this car
- E90 Inside Door Handle Replacement - Passenger side
- Key Fob Programming
- how do i post a pic in thread??
- E90 permanent 12 volt feed ?
- Should I even bother trying to drive this car in the snow?