Thanks to AutoSpies.com for the leaked photo of BMW's display at the Detroit Auto Show NAIAS. We're on location in Detroit and will be bringing you our first hand impressions of the F30 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 BMW 3 series sedan in person!
UPDATED 1/10/12 - For complete Detroit Auto Show - North American International Auto Show Coverage see our Detroit Auto Show coverage thread.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- a/c slow to start after sitting overnight
- 2009 328XI FORKLIFT DAMAGED OIL PAN (auction car), now No Spark!
- E90 335i HID Problem
- steering rack
- Help Me Find OEM M-tech Bumpers
- 335 Headlight Upgrade
- Tranny pan/filter and fluid: pay someone or do myself?
- Bluetooth not working properly
- JB+ Won't fit 2007 E92 335i
- Mirrors stolen in parking garage