Thanks to AutoSpies.com for the leaked photo of BMW's display at the Detroit Auto Show NAIAS. We're on location in Detroit and will be bringing you our first hand impressions of the F30 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 BMW 3 series sedan in person!
UPDATED 1/10/12 - For complete Detroit Auto Show - North American International Auto Show Coverage see our Detroit Auto Show coverage thread.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- +UP paddle not working
- Best place to get service? - RGV
- Thoughts / Opinions? 2014 335 M-Sport vs. 2012 335 M-Sport
- Performance Exhaust Tip Cleaning
- Troubles with my 2006 325i
- Exterior light bulb warning light
- Replaced thermostat and water pump, now getting P0128 randomly.
- Replacing exhaust pipe wrap - DIY?
- Looking for ideas about this CPO 335i
- 328xi Won't Start