Thanks to AutoSpies.com for the leaked photo of BMW's display at the Detroit Auto Show NAIAS. We're on location in Detroit and will be bringing you our first hand impressions of the F30 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 BMW 3 series sedan in person!
UPDATED 1/10/12 - For complete Detroit Auto Show - North American International Auto Show Coverage see our Detroit Auto Show coverage thread.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Should I keep my 2007 335i with 103k miles?
- It's nice to be back in the BMW family
- 2011 335i N55 e90 sedan -PLEASE HELP!!!
- New Tires Question
- Adaptive Light Stuck pointing to left
- Transmission swap help
- Re: Re: 330 Plug Change
- 2010 335 - hesitation, then surge
- Need help diagnosing a surging issue
- Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Change Tool Questions