Thanks to AutoSpies.com for the leaked photo of BMW's display at the Detroit Auto Show NAIAS. We're on location in Detroit and will be bringing you our first hand impressions of the F30 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 BMW 3 series sedan in person!
UPDATED 1/10/12 - For complete Detroit Auto Show - North American International Auto Show Coverage see our Detroit Auto Show coverage thread.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- P1017 error code?
- Trailer hitch for an '06 325Ci ???
- VANOS (variable camshaft timing) solenoids
- Dash lights
- 2006 330i headlight question
- Halo lights / Angel eyes replacement on 2006 E90
- New Purchase - Few things I plan on getting down. Should I or no?
- new tire issue
- Did BMW make a profit on the e90 335i?
- heavy vibration on start up