Thanks to AutoSpies.com for the leaked photo of BMW's display at the Detroit Auto Show NAIAS. We're on location in Detroit and will be bringing you our first hand impressions of the F30 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing the 2012 BMW 3 series sedan in person!
UPDATED 1/10/12 - For complete Detroit Auto Show - North American International Auto Show Coverage see our Detroit Auto Show coverage thread.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 rear shocks
- 2009 BMW X3 Serpentine Belt
- CHECKING OIL LEVEL without Oil Sensor "Inactive"
- Manual transmissions
- Antifreeze smell long after repair normal?
- Five trips to the shop since Memorial Day Weekend - how should I handle this?
- Hold Onto Your E9Xs...
- Buying Tips for a 2006 325xi
- E93 rattle above headliner?
- Low engine temp?