US fuel economy numbers for the 2012 F30 3 series sedan are now officially available. The 328i puts up some impressive numbers. The 335i is also impressive considering the 300hp and 300ft/lbs of torque the N55 is making.
2012 F30 328i
8-speed auto: 23 city / 33 highway / 26 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
6-speed manual: 23 city / 34 highway / 27 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
2012 F30 335i
8-speed auto: 23 city /33 highway / 26 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
6-sped manual: 20 city / 30 highway / 23 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
UPDATE The EPA has revised the F30 328i automatic fuel economy miles per gallon numbers down. The numbers dropped 1mpg city, 3 highway for a combined driving number down 3mpg. The numbers above have been updated to reflect the change. More information on the reduction of miles per gallon here -> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=608713
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- oil low 5K
- 335is rocks!!!!!
- Monster Pothole Collision-2010 E90 Sedan
- Missing decal
- Found my issue (power outlet related)
- Concept One Wheels | CS-20 Concave
- ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i
- 08 328i Service engine soon light comes on
- e90 Front
- AT shudders attempting to shift?