US fuel economy numbers for the 2012 F30 3 series sedan are now officially available. The 328i puts up some impressive numbers. The 335i is also impressive considering the 300hp and 300ft/lbs of torque the N55 is making.
2012 F30 328i
8-speed auto: 23 city / 33 highway / 26 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
6-speed manual: 23 city / 34 highway / 27 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
2012 F30 335i
8-speed auto: 23 city /33 highway / 26 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
6-sped manual: 20 city / 30 highway / 23 combined - FuelEconomy.gov link
UPDATE The EPA has revised the F30 328i automatic fuel economy miles per gallon numbers down. The numbers dropped 1mpg city, 3 highway for a combined driving number down 3mpg. The numbers above have been updated to reflect the change. More information on the reduction of miles per gallon here -> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=608713
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- No telephone option on the screen
- Engine malfunction light after jb4 and e85
- Help on identifying my rims
- Acceleration throttle question
- For sale JB+ N54 $175
- 2007 320i from Japan to New Zealand - change the iDrive language and maps?
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible
- E90 330d