We are excited to say that we just received word from Mike Wendroff at Morristown BMW that the Bimmerfest.com long term review 328i F30 has been delivered to the dealership. Now we are forced to wait until the car can be prepped for delivery early next week.
A special thanks to Jon Shafer at BMW of Santa Barbara for working with us to get this car as early as possible and another big thanks to Mike Wendroff from Morristown BMW for setting up Courtesy Delivery of the car in New Jersey.
We are anxious to get behind the wheel and start racking up the miles to review every aspect of the car. Look for a ton of updates over the next couple weeks detailing the driving elements along with a deep look into the technology that is inside the car.
We optioned up a 2012 Melbourne Red 328i with just about everything there was to get. The full option list is extensive -
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- ZMT - Manual Transmission
- ZSL - Sport Line Trim
- 4AD - Brushed Aluminum Trim
- 4DN - Matte Coral Red Highlight Trim
- LCL3 - Black Dakota Leather with Red Highlight
- 2VF - Adaptive Suspension
- ZDA - Driver Assistance Package
- ZPK - Parking Package
- ZPP - Premium Package
- ZTP - Technology Package
- 2VL - Variable Sport Steering
- 465 - Split Fold-Down Rear Seats
- 522 - Xenon Headlights
- 6NL - BMW Assist
- 6NR - BMW Apps
- 8TH - Speed Limit Information
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Popping / Settling Sound 335i
- Severe rumble/vibration after lowering springs
- My wipers dead - #39 FUSE
- Airbag Recall - Anyone had it done?
- Looking at 2011 328I HT convertable
- Engine start issue. E91 2007 n43. DIS 57 tested.
- E93 2009 cabrio usb not working
- Need advise what to pick?
- Google Play
- 2007 328xi Power steering Pump Noise?