We are excited to say that we just received word from Mike Wendroff at Morristown BMW that the Bimmerfest.com long term review 328i F30 has been delivered to the dealership. Now we are forced to wait until the car can be prepped for delivery early next week.
A special thanks to Jon Shafer at BMW of Santa Barbara for working with us to get this car as early as possible and another big thanks to Mike Wendroff from Morristown BMW for setting up Courtesy Delivery of the car in New Jersey.
We are anxious to get behind the wheel and start racking up the miles to review every aspect of the car. Look for a ton of updates over the next couple weeks detailing the driving elements along with a deep look into the technology that is inside the car.
We optioned up a 2012 Melbourne Red 328i with just about everything there was to get. The full option list is extensive -
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- ZMT - Manual Transmission
- ZSL - Sport Line Trim
- 4AD - Brushed Aluminum Trim
- 4DN - Matte Coral Red Highlight Trim
- LCL3 - Black Dakota Leather with Red Highlight
- 2VF - Adaptive Suspension
- ZDA - Driver Assistance Package
- ZPK - Parking Package
- ZPP - Premium Package
- ZTP - Technology Package
- 2VL - Variable Sport Steering
- 465 - Split Fold-Down Rear Seats
- 522 - Xenon Headlights
- 6NL - BMW Assist
- 6NR - BMW Apps
- 8TH - Speed Limit Information
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Service questions. And lighting
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?
- Options for upgrading body roll/cornering
- Why is one side lower then the other?
- whining noise next to Alternator
- 2007 335i no sound fiber optic help!
- e90 N55 engine temp question
- Window tint