BMW M Performance Automobiles, the newest off shoot of the M division kicked off with a bang. Rolling out for diesel monsters, the F10 M550d sedan & wagon, the X5 50d and the X6 50d. Our spied snapped picture of this F20 1 series hatchback with noticeably wider fenders. M division says there won't be another 1M for awhile leading us to think this is possibly the next M Performance Auto car, likely to be a M135i.
The side profile of the F20 1 series with the wide fenders reminds me of the Z3 M Coupe. Does anyone else see that in the pictures above?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Asking help to ID a bolt on garage floor
- Fuel Filter 328i coup?
- Kreissieg F1 amazing sound
- 2010 328i Sedan Problem. ODBII P1775 Code + Amber ABS/DSC/SES/BRAKE Lights On
- Checking mechanical conditon of a BMW.
- Rain Sensor and FZD problem
- Cruise control issue with manual trans
- Idling hick-ups
- Front wheel tracking all over the road...suspension or tyres?
- rattle in dashboard when cold....how to access behind dash?