BMW M Performance Automobiles, the newest off shoot of the M division kicked off with a bang. Rolling out for diesel monsters, the F10 M550d sedan & wagon, the X5 50d and the X6 50d. Our spied snapped picture of this F20 1 series hatchback with noticeably wider fenders. M division says there won't be another 1M for awhile leading us to think this is possibly the next M Performance Auto car, likely to be a M135i.
The side profile of the F20 1 series with the wide fenders reminds me of the Z3 M Coupe. Does anyone else see that in the pictures above?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E91 2008 LCI iDrive question
- 335Exhaust rattle, no boost + computer trip, blown turbo ? / time for upgrade options
- Replacing Rotors - Do I Need a New Brake Sensor
- Help me please backup cam help
- Proper Manual Transmission Fluid
- 2010 328i CD/Audio issues
- 2011 lease expirations
- red angeleyes for lci front
- Parrot RNB6 replacement head unit
- -6degF and a 6-year-old battery