BMW M Performance Automobiles, the newest off shoot of the M division kicked off with a bang. Rolling out for diesel monsters, the F10 M550d sedan & wagon, the X5 50d and the X6 50d. Our spied snapped picture of this F20 1 series hatchback with noticeably wider fenders. M division says there won't be another 1M for awhile leading us to think this is possibly the next M Performance Auto car, likely to be a M135i.
The side profile of the F20 1 series with the wide fenders reminds me of the Z3 M Coupe. Does anyone else see that in the pictures above?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Just upgraded from 2001 330i to a 2008 335i
- e90:Potential flywheel and clutch problem?
- E91 Wagon Roof Rack same as X5?
- Help me please I need to find out what's wrong ASAP
- Long Term Storage Question 2007 328xi
- Google Map audio via BT on Android?
- About to purchase a 335i coupe! - Any advice?
- 335i Water Pump Failure - any support from BMW NA?
- 19" Staggered M wheels & Tires FOR SALE
- Increase time for seat belt assist