BMW M Performance Automobiles, the newest off shoot of the M division kicked off with a bang. Rolling out for diesel monsters, the F10 M550d sedan & wagon, the X5 50d and the X6 50d. Our spied snapped picture of this F20 1 series hatchback with noticeably wider fenders. M division says there won't be another 1M for awhile leading us to think this is possibly the next M Performance Auto car, likely to be a M135i.
The side profile of the F20 1 series with the wide fenders reminds me of the Z3 M Coupe. Does anyone else see that in the pictures above?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil Leak from Valve Cover Gasket - easy fix?
- DSC and 4x4 lights on after battery change
- Need Hifi DSP AMP
- E92 CIC retrofit possible?
- 335i 120k mile update
- Front vs rear tire pressue?
- Need New Door Speakers!
- BMW Remote App updated (and now broken)
- N54 Downpipe Brand New $300
- RE: Need downpipes! Where to go?!