The next model in the F3X lineup to come out will most likely be the F31 touring version. Today we have the first look at some of the projected styling of this model from autoforum.cz who tracked down the patent images that were filed on the new design.
The images show the parts outlining the rear design so you can really get a good feel for how this might look when the press photos finally get revealed sometime in the next few months.
Take a read (in translated form) over at autoforum.cz to see the rest of the write up and the rest of the pictures.
Full story here:
Who else is excited about seeing the touring version of the 3er?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 e93 update angel eyes with LED
- Windshield wipers alignment
- Which engine is more reliable?
- Lavish Motoring E90 328i TiAG
- Lavish Motoring TiAG E90
- 2012 E92 328i xdrive coupe headlights - help replacing
- my 2009 bmw 335I twin turbo is smoking from exhaust and engine oil is also smoking ba
- Instrument cluster
- Increased battery discharge
- Poorly E90 318d