The next model in the F3X lineup to come out will most likely be the F31 touring version. Today we have the first look at some of the projected styling of this model from autoforum.cz who tracked down the patent images that were filed on the new design.
The images show the parts outlining the rear design so you can really get a good feel for how this might look when the press photos finally get revealed sometime in the next few months.
Take a read (in translated form) over at autoforum.cz to see the rest of the write up and the rest of the pictures.
Full story here:
Who else is excited about seeing the touring version of the 3er?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2013 BMW 328i - headlight conversion kit
- E93 14mm hex for Diff is a pain
- This 2007 335i mysteriously overheats - Please help!
- Downsizing winter tires
- DIY Bluetooth on 2010 328i
- Rattle sound at 1000 to 2000 rpm e90
- BMW E90 BI-xenon issue
- window/door trim part number and name search
- 2010 328xi p0171 p0174
- Need service 3 months after purchase, warranty up sept 1st