The next model in the F3X lineup to come out will most likely be the F31 touring version. Today we have the first look at some of the projected styling of this model from autoforum.cz who tracked down the patent images that were filed on the new design.
The images show the parts outlining the rear design so you can really get a good feel for how this might look when the press photos finally get revealed sometime in the next few months.
Take a read (in translated form) over at autoforum.cz to see the rest of the write up and the rest of the pictures.
Full story here:
Who else is excited about seeing the touring version of the 3er?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Spare Comfort Access key fob not fully working
- 335 Bluetooth
- Register New Battery
- Buying a 335is
- Adaptive Headlights - Coding Error Messages Out?
- Cause o'Water Pump Failure found?
- TiAL Q BOV - Question/Video
- BMW 3-Series m sport 07 reg brakes
- E92 335d jerking problem
- Rocker panels could do with spraying