The next model in the F3X lineup to come out will most likely be the F31 touring version. Today we have the first look at some of the projected styling of this model from autoforum.cz who tracked down the patent images that were filed on the new design.
The images show the parts outlining the rear design so you can really get a good feel for how this might look when the press photos finally get revealed sometime in the next few months.
Take a read (in translated form) over at autoforum.cz to see the rest of the write up and the rest of the pictures.
Full story here:
Who else is excited about seeing the touring version of the 3er?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seatbelt Problem
- Trying to hook up aftermarket radio on my 2010 328i BMW. Need help badly
- E92 rear shock "blown"
- Lubricating ventilation fan
- Shift Sector April 2016 BMW Pictures - Extreme Power House
- 2012 328i tech upgrades questions
- ??whistling when accelerating??
- Engine light is on, P2D20
- 2011 LED lights?