BMW continues on teasing the world with more concept cars in their new M Performance collection with the release of the concept M135i. The styling is sporty and blends a lot of the M characteristics into a small 3 door hatch design. The first opportunity for the world to see this beauty is at the Geneva auto show in a couple weeks.
If you are looking to see what makes this an M Performance car, look no further than the sportier, elongated side profile of the car. The wide doors certainly give this 1 series a much more aggressive design than the 5-door designs in the 1 series line-up. Throw in the straight six-cylinder motor feature M Performance Twin Power Turbo tech and you get more than 300 horsepower to play with.
We wouldn't suggest holding your breath on seeing one of these in the United States any time soon but it at least gives us a further glimpse into what BMW might have planned for other models headed to the US in the near future.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab
- e90 pre-lci halogen light to xenon conversion
- Replica wheels for winter.. Or not?
- 330 I cranks, but wont start
- Help jerking/banging while cruising after jb4 install
- Bmw 335i coupe part broke off
- 2011 335i HELP! Watch Video Please!
- Buying 2011 E90 335 xDrive
- E90 prewired for Sirius Sat Radio???