BMW continues on teasing the world with more concept cars in their new M Performance collection with the release of the concept M135i. The styling is sporty and blends a lot of the M characteristics into a small 3 door hatch design. The first opportunity for the world to see this beauty is at the Geneva auto show in a couple weeks.
If you are looking to see what makes this an M Performance car, look no further than the sportier, elongated side profile of the car. The wide doors certainly give this 1 series a much more aggressive design than the 5-door designs in the 1 series line-up. Throw in the straight six-cylinder motor feature M Performance Twin Power Turbo tech and you get more than 300 horsepower to play with.
We wouldn't suggest holding your breath on seeing one of these in the United States any time soon but it at least gives us a further glimpse into what BMW might have planned for other models headed to the US in the near future.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 320d 2011 - just dies, when i stop the car all power is gone
- 2006 318 E90 - Help!! Buzzing from fuse box!
- e90 key fob dead new ignition lock
- Interesting Comparison - need some help
- Spare Comfort Access key fob not fully working
- 335 Bluetooth
- Register New Battery
- Buying a 335is
- Adaptive Headlights - Coding Error Messages Out?
- Cause o'Water Pump Failure found?