i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Prepurchase Inspection (hopefully not ridiculous question)
- OEM 17" wheels for sale
- 2007 328i
- Bought an E90! (and other various questions)
- 2008 335i E92 front and rear bumper
- Some new found codes?
- Is Real Window Seal Covered by Factory Warranty
- E9x Air Conditioning in Arizona - any good at all? Anyone?
- OFFICIAL Active Autowerke Front Mount Intercooler(FMIC) Group Buy N54/N55