i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 328i 2007 HELP please
- Interchange 335i
- Convertible owners - can we drop the top while slow-moving?
- I think it's a runflat, or maybe not.
- Who's tinted rear glass of their 3 Series Coupe
- What are these?
- 2009/10 320d auto stop start isn't working anymore
- 2007 328xi radiator seal
- 3rd A/C compressor making noise
- Car idling in between 0-1 rpm