i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- m4 rev matching feature question
- Made Switch to Non Run-Flat Tires
- Custom handgun housing for center console...
- Selling Xenon OEM headlights for 09 10 11 e90 328i 335i with bulbs and ballasts
- Front Tension Strut Help
- Navigation, Hard drive and CD player problem
- Rear-ended this afternoon
- Winter Tires - Are these fine?
- New Rims: VMR or Avant Garde ?