i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 LCI Front Bumper w/intercooler
- water pump for XI models ??
- Engine Smoking
- Do you guy's think my 2007 bmw 335i e90 is totaled?
- Multiple misfire on single bank (4, 5 & 6)
- any bmw 325i repair shops/mechanic near polaris crossing area, colombus, OH
- Dealer states I need new fuel injectors.
- Clutch and transmission torques
- Interesting door lock issue.
- Low Washer Fluid Indicator