i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Walnut shell cleaning close to Tulsa Oklahoma?
- "New format wiped out my messages":-(
- Good name brand mufflers??
- Fuzion tire by Bridgestone
- Considering 07 335i
- 2007 e92 335i headlights
- Benchmark my 320i 2006 in fuel consumption.
- OEM tool kit?
- New to BMW with an 06 E90 xi Arktis Metallic
- Transmission Malfunction, DSC Malfunction, Car Shut off