i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 E90 Code Scanner / Reset
- Spark Plugs NGK vs Bosch
- Performance exhaust tips - black/CF?
- What it the difference between the e90/e93/e96
- Seatbelt sticks '09 E93
- 2008 328i fuse diagram
- Help With Chassis Number
- How much snow will your BMW go through?
- Common Problems On an e90
- 2011 BMW 320i gearbox overheating