i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- One Week with no CDV
- Tpms sensor issue/help
- Do air filters, micro air filters, engine air filters need to be BMW spec?
- Question about bmw interior
- Treating my new BMW like a queen
- Question regarding suspension
- Some people just don't get convertibles : )
- Ds mode!
- Is my car posessed?
- Bought my 335 today