i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 328xi headlights question
- Heater Issue
- iDrive USB music center armrest not reading in all songs
- High Mileage
- Evaporator Leaks in BMW 320 2006
- Oil dip stick - strange
- Who is looking for Catless n54 Downpipes?
- Not Much $, First Mod; Wheels or Lowering?
- What Exhaust System should i get for my 328i?
- Oil leaks at 50k miles??