i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Rheingold: No Fault code description for fault code XXX availavle
- 2009 E93 light problem
- Transmission is not slipping, what have I done lol
- why is programming garage opener so hard?
- '07 335 CiC from my mom
- Are they "Sirius"?
- Did dealer really do something bad????????
- I done screwed up. In over my head.
- Fuse picture descriptions
- Coolant smell, no leak