i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- reside on windshield and then wipers start to skip
- motor sound at 1200 RPM
- Anyone know what rims these are?
- e90 320i vibrations & shaking steering wheel when braking
- '07 335i Coupe Battery Issue
- Oil reset problem
- Engine noise at cold temperature (Harm Balancer?)
- A radio question...
- BMW 12-up "modern line" all weather mats
- E92 Xenon projector dislodged ??? plz help