i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E91 328xi Wagon- Tire and Wheel Help
- BMW 320i M Sport 3008 Engine Management Light
- Tire Time
- Rear-ended in my less than 1 month old 335i
- Installing rearview camera on 2008 BMW 335i Convertible with Navigation
- Broken Rear Window Wont Go Up
- Belt tensioner
- Corner Delete
- Buying a lift for my rides - how you like THIS?
- Opinion - get the ///M trim with the steering wheel?