i finally got around to installing a vanguard titanium exhaust (cat back) today, took some before and after clips with fairly tame revs (6k max). the car sounds so much meaner, i didn't get a chance to go out for an extended drive but figured some people might find a side by side useful (stock vs. this titanium exhaust). will be doing the same when i get the turner test pipes
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Just bought a car
- Offset question for E93---need ASAP please
- help! I'm stranded and my car is dead.
- Performance Exhaust 335i N55 Coupe
- Bmw 320d e92 limp mode
- Remote Roof Lower / raise
- Car wont start!! Have no electricity -good battery- starter and generator-
- Tein springs installed...
- Thinking of a 2012 3 series
- Pulsation when braking