BMW has another big recall going on that is affecting owners of the last generation 5 Series and 6 Series cars that were built between 2003 and 2010. The recall involves the battery cable cover potentially being incorrectly mounted in the trunk of some vehicles. There is a chance that this could result in the electric system malfunctioning, the vehicle failing to start and in some cases, to charring or fire.
While BMW is not aware of any accidents or injury resulting from this notice, it is a good idea to get the recall taken care of by your local BMW center at your earliest convenience.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Loaner 2013 328, gauges on the idrive
- New E90 owner: 2006 325I quick synopsis coming from a benz owner.
- Door lock actuator
- What Type & size Wheel Bolts
- Vorsteiner v35 CF hood for sale
- Selling a set of new/used BMW style 230 wheels...
- 2009 328i Coupe ac condenser removal
- dealer wheel repair
- Rough idling on 2007 328i
- Caught in a tough decision